The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »
Lollyst

Vampire Kishi? I was just listening to Still Doll...haha, talk about timing. :D I watch it...and I think Shiki Senri pwns everyone. It's a little too (maybe a lot) shoujo for me, but I still watch it (mainly for Shiki).

6/24/2008 #2,131
theflyingcrabsareeatingmyhair

Well, I decided that the L was cute, and all of a sudden, I was in LATIN mode, and just thought, LUPE! WOLF! Because what self respecting wolf doesn't like lollipops?

6/24/2008 #2,132

Ubuntu?

6/24/2008 #2,133
Lollyst

When you say L...I'm all like, "Death Note *gasp*". ._.

6/24/2008 #2,134
Lime-Cat

haha...flipper, hours doesn't necessarily mean that you will get them by simply sitting an extra hour in class. They are determined by credit hours - how much a course is worth in hours for a one week period. For a 4 credit hour class, you will have about 4-6 hours of on that course per week for the semester.

Kylie, please correct me if I am explaining this wrong...I'm doing this off the top of my head and I have never explained credit hours before.

I once took a 1 hour pass/fail class and we met M-F for 1 hour.

6/24/2008 #2,135

Call me a heathen, but I never got around to reading dn, even though everyone else has.

6/24/2008 #2,136
Lime-Cat

Ubuntu is a linux(?)/Unix(?) OS.

OSes are something that I have to get used to, but I am usually quite flexible. My only concern is what software (programs) will work and will the OS support the software (or equivalent) I need - especially when it comes to programming software.

6/24/2008 #2,137
Lime-Cat

I never got to finishing the TV series, but I did watch the Live Action movie of Death Note.

As for Vampire Knight, I've never read the manga, but I have watched the first ep of the anime...I never really caught on.

6/24/2008 #2,138
Lime-Cat

Lately, I have been delving in lots of BL. ^^''

6/24/2008 #2,139

But lime, I'm confused. If you take a class M-F for an hour a day, then that's five hours a week. How is it fair, then, that that class only gives one credit while the 4-6 hour class, essentially the same hours, gives 4 credits?

6/24/2008 #2,140
Lollyst

Keke..I have this obsession with Near. Actually, most of the people I know don't read DN.

6/24/2008 #2,141

Ah, Linux. I feel like my friend who was helping me yesterday and made me type all those command line scripts uses Fedora. I have NO idea what the functional difference is between the two... nor do I know how to work the command prompt...

6/24/2008 #2,142
Lollyst

What's BL? *shot* If I heard that anyone of my friends were watching Bobobobobobobobaohg5gq4ht90jnns,bjb;g I would scream. o^o

6/24/2008 #2,143
Lollyst

I have no idea what flipper is talking about...and all I know is the ipconfig thing. D: *unintelligent*

6/24/2008 #2,144
Lime-Cat

@ Flipper's question to credit hours...

I have no clue...i simply accept. lol.

6/24/2008 #2,145

I'm thinking of running Fedora on here as a side os, just to see if I can work it... if it works out, then that does it, I'm off Vista for good. They won't even let me upgrade to the 64-bit without paying, which really annoys me because I'm not the idiot who put the 32 on here in the first place. I demand customer satisfaction.

6/24/2008 #2,146

boboobobobo wtf is BL? No way. That was blatantly a man doing dirty things with his nose hairs, which goes WAY beyond the realm of perversion or kinkiness. That's flat out WRONG.

6/24/2008 #2,147
Lime-Cat

haha..the only thing ipconfig is useful for is telling you the IP address to your computer.

Also, if your computer is in a network and you want to connect to a certain computer on the network, you will have to do so by entering the IP address in an explorer window.

One more useful thing: knowing the IP address on your computer will allow you to forward ports and designate the DMZ hosts if you are connected to a router for some programs to work properly on wireless.

(Someone else can also use your computer's IP address to hack into your computer, of course) XD

6/24/2008 #2,148
Lollyst

Lol Flipper. B) I shiver whenever I see it on Toonami. I also shiver at english dub.

6/24/2008 #2,149

I don't even know that ipconfig thing... I was trying to run a program on here to copy dvds onto my computer because I'm lame and haven't gotten a chance to watch them even though they're due back at the library tomorrow and I want to watch them on tv... anyway, he was trying to help me use a program to do that, but as it turns out, the commands he was giving me won't work right cuz of Vista, and had to type command line text of the status and stuff for about an hour so he could diagnose that because my command prompt won't let me cv.

Whew. That was a mouthful.

6/24/2008 #2,150
Lollyst

Garr Limecat. ;-; The infinnte (yes, I spelled it wrong on purpose) amount of info in your brain makes me jealous.

6/24/2008 #2,151
Kyllorac

haha...flipper, hours doesn't necessarily mean that you will get them by simply sitting an extra hour in class. They are determined by credit hours - how much a course is worth in hours for a one week period. For a 4 credit hour class, you will have about 4-6 hours of on that course per week for the semester.

That sounds about right. I think there is also a minimum of 1hour and 30 minutes per class time-wise. Right now, the classes I'm taking each have lecture times of at least 1 hour and 45 minutes and meet for 4 days a week. Chemistry labs are 3 times a week and 2 hours long.

6/24/2008 #2,152
Lime-Cat

I'm sorry, but Bobobo-bobobo was anime at it's WORST. I mean, can it even be CALLED anime?! I barely read through the synopsis and I was rejecting it with all my being.

...you don't know what BL is, TP? You may or may not know depending on your age, it's a genre of anime *cough*.

6/24/2008 #2,153
Lollyst

Gotta wash rice. Be baack in a feeew.

I gots virginity! o-o

6/24/2008 #2,154

I don't get your credit systems in the least O.O;;

I guess I'll find out all about it soon enough...

6/24/2008 #2,155
Kyllorac

Just do as Lime and I do: go with the flow. Do not question the system. It works, and that is all that matters. XD

6/24/2008 #2,156

The only two animes I have ever watched and preferred on dub are DBZ and Rurouni Kenshin. DBZ because it's unthinkable for those characters to have legit Japanese voices, and Kenshin because his voice downright annoyed me in Japanese.

6/24/2008 #2,157

Gah, even after all this time, I still miss virginity by just one post T_T

6/24/2008 #2,158
Lime-Cat

lol, flipper, what are you babbling about "your credit systems"? haha...this is how all unis/colleges work (i will say this only so far in the US because I do not know other country's college system)

6/24/2008 #2,159
Lime-Cat

ok, you guys can ridicule me all y'all want, but I watched Captain Tsubasa as a kid and I can't stand the main character (Tsubasa's) voice in Japanese...it's annoying. Nor could I stand Yuu's voice from Magical Angel Creamy Mami JPN version...but I got used to it.

I still like the cantonese dub of these two series though...in case y'all didn't know, these are some pretty old series that were made in the early 80s.

6/24/2008 #2,160
« Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member