The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Dexterity

Hey, I'd like to try drawing a picture of Alvin. I'm not sure if my style is realistic enough. Here is a sample.

http://suien.deviantart.com/art/RG-AAT-Deangelo-Rossi-113729887

If you're fine with this, I can finish the picture in around a week or so. The price would be 3 depth reviews for my story "Willing Tool"

4/4/2009 #301
Star the Foxhound

That picture looks real enough for me so that parts all good. I've never done depth reviews before but I could give them a try because I really really want this picture. :D

4/4/2009 #302
Dexterity

If you do not want to do depth reviews, you can just review them however you like. I just want some detailed advice on the story.

4/4/2009 #303
Star the Foxhound

I'll try to do the depth, just keep in mind that it's the first time I'm doing them so they may not be 100% prefect. I'll do one before I get the picture as quick payment then the other two after.

Any questions on Alvin??

4/4/2009 #304
Dexterity

Not particularly. I'm planning on doing a picture of him standing in attention. Like this: http://www.displaystatues.com/images/2112

The background will be something simple like the sample picture I showed you. If you have a specific preference for the color scheme, you can tell me.

4/4/2009 #305
Star the Foxhound

Do any color that looks good with the uniform, I'm not picky on that part. The attention parts alright but I don't like the facial expression on the picture. Can you make him look a bit happier...??

4/4/2009 #306
Dexterity

Yes, that's completely fine with me. If you have any more specific requests or want to send me reference images, feel free to email me. My email is on my profile page.

Finished Product: http://suien.deviantart.com/art/RG-AAT-Alvin-Render-118585440

4/4/2009 . Edited 4/8/2009 #307
Star the Foxhound

Sounds good...I guess I'll make this thing...

CLOSED

4/4/2009 #308
Left FP

NEW TRADE: 1. 16 PM, 06.04.09

Name: Sarah

gender of character -- Female

species -- Human

basic coloring of skin --- Cinnamon

hair, eyes, nails, etc -- Brown hair till the waist, blown by the wind, light brown eyes, painted nails....very pretty looking.

clothes-- make her wear a three-quarter and a tank top.

unusual characteristics/accessories --a rather largish wrist watch

height/weight (described, not stated in numbers) -- she is of the average built, and had a wonderful figure. Pretty tall.

personality (if that should be portrayed) --extremely full of herself (arrogant, actually)

world they live in (if scenery is to be applied) --have her hold a guitar in her hand, or lean against it.

what style (sketch, colored, realism, etc) -- I prefer sketch, if not that then realism.....

action/position --- should stand leaning against her guitar, or hold it...whichever looks better....

And for this, I am willing to give away two depth reviews or three easy fix reviews but for STORIES.

So.....any takers? (I was quite happy with the way the last deal turned out) *hopeful*

4/5/2009 . Edited 4/5/2009 #309
groovi-gal-numba1

Hi everyone! - wow i havn't done this in a while. sup RG ppl!

I'd be willing to do your picture in lineart for one depth review and one easy fix review. I can do it screentoned for 2 depth reviews. If you want it digitally coloured I'll have to ask for 3 depth reviews. they can be on either missing three wishes or always something please

These days I do all of my work with a graphics tablet and photoshop, so I can assure you that it will be a clean, quality picture. if you wanna see an example of my work you can go to http://groovi-gal-numba1.deviantart.com/ - although most of the stuff there is 6 month oldish, and my style has changed a little in terms of photoshopping and character style, but i think you get the basic jist. it'll take me up to 5 days to finish it.

:] good to be back in the RG everyone!

xoxox groovi

finished drawing: http://groovi-gal-numba1.deviantart.com/art/Guitar-girl-Sarah-118406984

lol it took me one day to finish it instead of five. haha oh well nobody's complaining :P

4/6/2009 . Edited 4/7/2009 #310
Left FP

You are a wonderful artist........and I am looking forward to my finished picture. I'll give you three depth reviews for the picture of Sarah being digitally coloured. Of course, I'm gonna review as soon as I get the picture which is 5 days from now. And since I am a fast reader, it won't take me much time.

Thanks a ton for offering. Looking forward to the drawing of Sarah...

PM me about any further queries.

CLOSED.

4/6/2009 . Edited 4/6/2009 #311
Star the Foxhound

New Trade: 2009 April 6

I would prefer Interrobang to do this as she has drawn all the other characters from this one story so far.

Name: Samuel Keeper

gender of character -- Male

species -- Human

basic coloring of skin --- normal/ pale

hair, eyes, nails, etc -- He has brown hair and blue eyes.

clothes-- Make him wearing jeans and a gray t-shirt

unusual characteristics/accessories -- He wears a sword like Ceila's

height/weight (described, not stated in numbers) -- average height and not very heavy although he does have a slight stomach.

personality (if that should be portrayed) -- He is usually happy and cheerful looking unless something really bad happens

world they live in (if scenery is to be applied) -- he lives in a forest but I don't need scenery

what style (sketch, colored, realism, etc) -- realism

action/position --- Draw him leaning against a fence with his arms crossed on his chest. Here's a reference of the fence: http://www.pecorfamily.com/images/WoodFence_EB01/Blog20070117Fence1.jpg

Also Sam is 45 so try not to make him look too much like a teenager...

4/6/2009 #312
Interrobang

Here I be!

I'll have this done by the end of the week, probably earlier. Also thanks for the age and the fence reference.

Do four of any of my stories you'd like, quick fix.

DONE:

http://wicked459.deviantart.com/art/Samuel-Keeper-118901581

4/6/2009 . Edited 4/11/2009 #313
Star the Foxhound

I tossed those in to help you so that you wouldn't make Sam look too young like you did with Dakin. :D

I'll do some reviews now, others when I get the picture. PM any other questions.

CLOSED

4/7/2009 #314
Star the Foxhound

New Trade: 2009 April 15

Name: Philip Lamarck

Skin: pale

Hair: Dark Brown (He has a small mustache, sortof like the style that Gordon has in The Dark Knight)

Eyes: Brown

Clothes: He's a doctor during WWI so he should be wearing some sort of doctor's coat type outfit which he would wear with army pants.

Height/ Weight: Skinny and of average height

Personality: Usually very serious looking

Style: Realism

Action/ Position: Standing with his hands clasped in front of him.

4/15/2009 #315
Dexterity

I can give this one a try. Is the same style as the one I did for you last time ok for this?

I will get to it next week. I can get it done by the end of next week at the latest.

I don't really care how many reviews and what type do you want to do (because I don't really have any story I'm actively writing at the moment) so feel free to review whatever you want or even not review. I'm completely fine with it. Just looking for something to draw ^_^;

4/16/2009 #316
Star the Foxhound

The same style that you did for the last one is fine. I am going to review something of yours because if I don't then I'd feel guilty, although I'll do EF.

4/16/2009 #317
Dexterity

Sure, that's fine with me. If you have any reference pictures or additional information regarding the character which you think is important for me to note, then feel free to email me.

Finished product: http://suien.deviantart.com/art/RG-AAT-Philip-Lamarck-119878298

4/16/2009 . Edited 4/20/2009 #318
Star the Foxhound

Great, guess I'll make this...

CLOSED

4/16/2009 #319
RazorStar

New Trade: April 17th 2009

Name: Kefir

Skin: Middle Eastern tan

Hair: covered by a Taqiyah, but it's short and black. He also has a rugged look when his mouth is covered by his bandana.

Eyes: Dark Brown

Clothes: A brown Taqiyah on his head, brown with yellow stars bandana over his mouth. Wears a long loose sleeved brown shirt, with red sleeves to the elbow. Pants are loose fitting sand camo pants, which go down to his ankles. Wears military brown boots.

Height/Weight: Tall, incredibly toned but not bulky.

Personality: For the most part is pretty stoic until properly motivated.

Style: Any is fine.

Action/Position: Reaching for his lance strapped across his back, with knees slightly bent.

4/17/2009 . Edited 4/19/2009 #320
Naomi Chick

RazorStar, I'd like to do your drawing for a two depth reviews toward An Encountering Chance. I can do in realism manga and have it done next Tuesday. Is that all right?

Reference: http://sweet22heart.deviantart.com/

4/17/2009 #321
RazorStar

Sounds good Naomi, I should be able to do my reviews by the end of today unless something goes horribly horribly wrong.

Also OT but you have the exact same birth day as me, except the year. O_o

4/17/2009 #322
Naomi Chick

Finished product:http://sweet22heart.deviantart.com/art/Kefir-119942897

4/17/2009 . Edited 4/20/2009 #323
RazorStar

Thank you for this.

CLOSED

4/18/2009 #324
J.Szewczuk

New Trade: April 18th 2009

Name: Sophie Berger

Skin: Caucasian, somewhat pale

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Blue

Clothes: A green evening gown. Formfitting from the waist up. From the waist down was an entirely different story, and can only be describes as the fluffy tails end of a poodle. (Artist can add whatever accessories and decorations he or she chooses)

Height/Weight: Average

Personality: Wishes to someday take over the world, if she can first figure out how to keep her guinea pig alive.

Style: Any is fine.

Action/Position: Attempting to curtsy.

4/18/2009 . Edited 2/9/2010 #325
Fractured Illusion

--- OFF TOPIC ---

Please bold the opening words when you make a new trade. It is said in the first post. Same when you close it later. Thank you.

--- END OF OFF TOPIC ---

4/18/2009 #326
Interrobang

I’d love to do Sophie, she sounds very interesting! I’d do her in about five days, digital, colored, abstract-ish background, for four depth reviews. Choose from My Empire of Dirt, Tempt, The Wolf in Me, Geoffrey in Green (the whole story, but it has short chapters.) Cyclic Cobalt or Cyclic Roseate. My profile is http://wicked459.deviantart.com/

Some Questions:

How old is she?

So the bottom of her dress is a giant green swiffer-ish thing?

What is her hairstyle like?

4/19/2009 . Edited 4/19/2009 #327
J.Szewczuk

--OT--

Can someone delete the previous post? I didn't realize I was logged in under my mother's account! heh.

-OT--

Sophie is a freshman in college, so approximately 18 or 19 years old. Basically the dress just has to look really hideous, but she has to look decent in it. Not gorgeous, because she isn't gorgeous, but not repulsive either. Am I being too vague? I imagine her hair slightly passed her shoulders (if you have ever seen Summer Glau in The Sarah Connor Chronicles, somewhat like that).

I will work on half of the reviews over the next few days and the rest once the drawing is completed, if that is alright with you?

4/20/2009 #328
Interrobang

I get what you're saying. (and I'll look up a picture of the person for the hair) Also, I read a bit of your story, and it says she has glasses. I assume she's just wearing contacts in the dress? (just to check) Also should her expression be an awkward smile? A sort of grimace? a totally-not-amused expression?

4/20/2009 . Edited 4/20/2009 #329
J.Szewczuk

Contacts and an amused expression. She is wearing the dress out of spite. Her mother set her up on somewhat of a blind date.

Not sure how long we can discuss it in this forum... should we maybe move to a PM?

4/20/2009 . Edited 4/23/2009 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member