The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
simpleplan13

Sorry I wasn't thinking I knew the results didn't belong in the first post, but I'm not thinking straight today.

Also, I didn't realize that the list with all the polls wasnt the first post of the topic becuase Im a retard. So yea... now that I know that I know what I was doing wrong. My bad.

9/8/2008 #91
simpleplan13

Also for Poll 15, you didnt say where that one was posted, which confused me a bit. I dunno where it is or I would fix it.

9/8/2008 #92
Royal Bliss

So...I put "slash, m/m" on the summary for my story... but I wasn't serious about it and now I got like people all interested in the non-existent slash aspect of it.... They're going to make gay connotations for everything.

9/8/2008 #93
Lime-Cat

No, I was like, lost lost. like, I walked into the parliment building and had security guards giving me dirty looks, lost. Like, I missed the first hour of a two hour class, lost. Like, I almost got hit by a car becuase I was too busy wiping my tears away to see it coming, lost....O_O Ok...I read your extent of lost as a little bit confused. But if I recall correctly, you moved to Canada recently so your extent of lost is quite expected...? Hell, I'd probably do the same thing, if not worse! Lime is a ditz too. *pats Bubble's on the back*

9/8/2008 #94
Lime-Cat

you know..it just dawned on me that I've been in this forum (and a tad active on FP) for a little more than 6 months now. O_O

as of 9/24, it will be 7 months. XD

ok..that's the end of that random thought.

on another random thought, I'm highly considering buying one of these, but in mini form due to my shortness! ...http://ridethisbike.com/products/Strida/version-5-o-folding-bike.htm (Mini form: http://www.strida.us/model-mini.asp)

9/8/2008 #95
Lime-Cat

..hello?

i do know that bubbles and min-tin are lurking...somewhere. =P

9/8/2008 #96
FirstBloom13

omg.

my humanities teacher has just put in a whole bunch of fucking rules.

you have to serve 15 minutes detention for GOING TO THE FUCKING BATHROOM. and for TAPPING YOUR FUCKING PENCIL ON THE FUCKING PAGE.

9/8/2008 #97
simpleplan13

I actually wasnt here, but I saw your post since fp spams my inbox.

So hi!!! and Bye 'cause I hafta get up early tomorrow.

9/8/2008 #98
simpleplan13

Also Lime can you check out multi-chap... I'm not sure where the likes & whys are there, but I'm not a story person so sometimes I think I miss things. If not I'll PM Frac & ask her to do it tomorrow or whenever shes back.. lol.

9/8/2008 #99
FirstBloom13

see ya min-tin.

isn't this the best song EVER!!!

I'm kind of just looking for an excuse to link something. but it is a really good song.

9/8/2008 #100
Lime-Cat

bye min-tin! I'm guessing you mean multi EF...I don't have time to check it, so I'll go PM Fracism about it. XD

9/8/2008 #101
Lime-Cat

wow...unintentional virgin rape! hahaha.

9/8/2008 #102
Lime-Cat

aaaaanyway, lime gots to go back to hw. she is currently in panicky mode trying to get everything done by 10:30PM!

9/8/2008 #103
dreamer999

didn't know that the other ot finished...

how can zodiac mean 12?

9/8/2008 #104
FirstBloom13

thank god I don't have homework yet.

9/8/2008 #105
dreamer999

hahaha

hiya sakura.

9/8/2008 #106
unemployed-joy

Awww, first day of classes are hard.

I just had my first week of college...

And I am now changing my entire effing schedule because I wasn't Latin enough for Latin 231. So to Latin 103 I go.

9/8/2008 #107
Lime-Cat

how can zodiac mean 12?

well, one way of interpreting it is that there's 12 animals in the chinese zodiac...

9/8/2008 #108
FirstBloom13

how can zodiac mean 12?

the twelve signs of of the zodiac!

9/8/2008 #109
dreamer999

oooh...I get it now lol

@sakura

...I don't understand the numbers...does it has anything to do with difficulty? I thought that they were just classroom numbers.

?_?

9/8/2008 #110
FirstBloom13

hiya sakura.

hey damsel.

9/8/2008 #111
unemployed-joy

how can zodiac mean 12?

What's your sign, bebe??

Sars. I had to.

9/8/2008 #112
Lime-Cat

...I don't understand the numbers...does it has anything to do with difficulty? I thought that they were just classroom numbers.

I think you're asking Monk there, damsel...and she's referring to college courses that go by unique course ...ah shoot..what's that word that i'm looking for...help! (classification? o_O level? @_@)

9/8/2008 #113
dreamer999

bebe?

I'm...piggy! Thought you guys would say boar...hahaha but piggy's cute.

Well I g2g...creepy guy...*runs away* thought I realy do need to sleep. Tomorrow's a stressful day of school

9/8/2008 #114
FirstBloom13

What's your sign, bebe??

gemini, babe.

9/8/2008 #115
Lime-Cat

lol...damsel, monk's a girl. (er...right, monk? sorry if i accidentally feminized you. but if i recall correctly, you're definitely female. =P)

9/8/2008 #116
unemployed-joy

Hah, got a little confused for a sec.

Yeah, Latin 231 is the third semester of elementary Latin, and that was the one I initially placed into, but it turned out to be a little too much, so I'm dropping down into the second semester, 103.

I have no clue why it jumps by 128.

9/8/2008 #117
Lime-Cat

i get the worst sounding western zodiac of all....cancer.

9/8/2008 #118
unemployed-joy

lol...damsel, monk's a girl. (er...right, monk? sorry if i accidentally feminized you. but if i recall correctly, you're definitely female. =P)

*Looks down*

For surely. Otherwise, I've got some serious man boobs going on.

9/8/2008 #119
Lime-Cat

Yeah, Latin 231 is the third semester of elementary Latin, and that was the one I initially placed into, but it turned out to be a little too much, so I'm dropping down into the second semester, 103.

I have no clue why it jumps by 128.

hell, i'd be super confused too! you're not alone on this one, monk! (in fact, i'm STILL confused about the random number jump from 103 to 128(?)) XD

9/8/2008 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member