The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Inkspilled

My hermit levels would reach extreme levels of mental instability if I really only played video games all the time. XD I wouldn't mind a regular job on top. And both, Cinna. Ideally it would help with defense and offense and overall fitness. I naturally have less muscle than my siblings for some reason, and am a little weaker so it'd probably be a great way to get fit.

9/8/2015 #301
Inkspilled
Ugh, the internet sucks for that festery anger thing. I try to avoid trigger stuff, but i still manage to stumble in to it from time to time.

Yeah, it is. I just kept reading and reading til I came to the conclusion that a huge chunk of that writing community are garbage thinkers. x.x

9/8/2015 #302
deadaccount2019
Haha! I wish i could say we do, Sica, but our characters are never on the same page. XD mostly they end up hating or annoying each other, and the one time Wayne made a character solely for hooking up with mine, he ended up sacrificing himself to save her before they even knew each other. XD tbh though, as much as i love wayne his effective dirty talk is limited to the playful its-okay-to-laugh-at variety.
9/8/2015 #303
Dr. Self Destruct
and the one time Wayne made a character solely for hooking up with mine, he ended up sacrificing himself to save her before they even knew each other.

lmao

9/8/2015 #304
Inkspilled

I've never actually played D&D but I have a vague notion of it and that it uses lots of imagination. That probably works well in the bedroom. XD

9/8/2015 #305
whispers of lowlit flames

I have a book based on an enaction of the game - Dragons of Autumn Twilight. That series is about the extent of my knowledge to it - and I only had the book because I pulled something random off the shelf to borrow, then the library system deleted the book from its records before my loan on it expired so I got to keep it permenantly. :D And I liked the book, which was a plus.

Today was free pancakes - and I had mine with chocolate chip ice-cream, nutella and lots of berries. Definitely a first and I feel guilty now...but it was soooooooooo yummy.

9/9/2015 #306
Dr. Self Destruct

Was that book a part of the Dragonlance saga? The title sounds familiar. I was soooooo into Dragonlance in high school.

9/9/2015 #307
deadaccount2019
Yea! The deli finally made soup again!
9/9/2015 #308
deadaccount2019
Also, screw you weather, waiting until i'm outside to get windy and rainy
9/9/2015 #309
deadaccount2019

I love how people are losing their shit over a syringe found at one of the local schools and they're all "How can it beeeeeee?"

That school has only been known as the number one local dumping ground for drugs, used condoms and other paraphernalia for forty-five years. /eyeroll

9/9/2015 #310
deadaccount2019

I mean, I get it coming from families that are new to the area, but the majority of the people flipping out over it are from the area and have been contributing to the problem for decades.

9/9/2015 #311
Inkspilled
OT, save me from my soul crushing apathy at work. x.x
9/9/2015 #312

Yep, Dragonlance.

OT, save me from my soul crushing apathy at work. x.x

I could use a buddy to practice OSCE stuff with. :D it involves lots of needles and scalpels...

Actually, we do those on fake arms. Just practising history taking and examinations and things like blood pressure on real people...

9/9/2015 #313
Inkspilled

I don't trust scalpels. So many people cut themselves with their scalpel in my zoology labs and I was always so wary of them. xD

9/9/2015 #314
Inkspilled

I don't even know what to do now that I'm home. My brain is so confused these days...

9/9/2015 #315
Shampoo Suicide
Hey hey OT
9/9/2015 #316
Shampoo Suicide
I've got a blurb coming! One is enough, I think xD
9/9/2015 #317
Inkspilled

How's it going, Nads? Yay blurb!

9/9/2015 #318
Inkspilled

Ugh, I put the wrong address in for this indiegogo campaign. x.x Now I may never get this perk.

9/9/2015 #319

My brain is in a pre-exam ditz. :D Practical exam coming up.

Ouch. Errors you can't take back are torturous.

Hi Nads! I don't think I've seen you for a while.

9/9/2015 #320
Inkspilled

Are you in the busy part of the school year? It sounds like it with all these exams and all.

9/9/2015 #321

Yeah, this is a pretty busy block in terms of assessment, (we had an assessment yesterday, then exam next week and another exam the week after) but less lectures than other blocks so uni thinks it measures out. But we tend to have an exam every eight-nine weeks, with a couple of extras thrown in. It makes up all our marks, since the other assessable stuff are just things we have to do. Surprisingly, it's busier than the end of the year assessments - but of course that assessed the entire year's worth of material so it's probably a good thing.

I've got a class starting soon so I'm going to munch on an apple and then head upstairs. Bye. :D

9/9/2015 #322
Shampoo Suicide

Scalpels and needles and exams oh my!

9/9/2015 #323
Shampoo Suicide

I have wasted my whole day.

9/9/2015 #324
Inkspilled
I've got a class starting soon so I'm going to munch on an apple and then head upstairs. Bye. :D

Later! *is still jealous about not being in school atm* xD

9/9/2015 #325
Inkspilled
I have wasted my whole day.

Same. I know I was at work making munnies, but it was a very unproductive kind of work and I'd rather be writing and submitting.

9/9/2015 #326
Shampoo Suicide
I totally MEANT to be writing but it's, like, hard.
9/9/2015 #327
Shampoo Suicide
I wish I could think up a shorter piece to get me going again
9/9/2015 #328
Inkspilled

Saaame There are some submission deadlines I want to meet but I also want to actually write something good and not rushed/bs'd just to make it in.

9/9/2015 #329
Shampoo Suicide
Haaaay OT
9/10/2015 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member