The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Dr. Self Destruct

I almost couldn't make a drink because i couldn't get this Coke bottle open. /weakling

8/31/2015 . Edited 8/31/2015 #31
lookingwest

I'M SO OBSSESED WITH THIS SONG RIGHT NOW

8/31/2015 #32
lookingwest

8/31/2015 #33
lookingwest

FICTIONPRESS LET ME POST

8/31/2015 #34
lookingwest

https:// youtu.be/bYU3j-22360?t=430

8/31/2015 #35
Shampoo Suicide

Good morning OT!

9/1/2015 #36
Dr. Self Destruct
Omg it's working again.
9/2/2015 #37
Shampoo Suicide

That was a long down spell.

9/2/2015 #38
lookingwest

hey OT

9/2/2015 #39
lookingwest

blah

it's getting harder and harder for me to keep ignoring that mike doesn't have a job and is not searching for one. :/

i paid the rent with help of my mom - it's sort of ridiculous because he hasn't even said anything about it and it's the 2nd.

the thing is. he knows he's being a piece of shit about it right now.

and if i bring it up it will turn into a fight and

ugh. my plan was to wait it out and hope that his "guilt" would eventually catch up with him and he would go try finding stuff on his own. but that hasn't happened yet ._. i don't know how long i can hold out

i'm starting to get SLIGHTLY annoyed at trivial things like - I bought a 11.99$ 6 pack of beer, and I had 2 of them. He drank the rest in a span of 2 days.

THAT BEING SAID - probably good motivation for me to just quit buying beer since it's only adding calories, etc and I should stop drinking it anyway. Then neither of us will have any, xD Maybe it will serve as motivation.

OR i'm completely wrong about all of this and he IS applying for jobs / trying and he's just not telling me about it buuuut...

9/2/2015 #40
lookingwest

anyway

sry OT

ya come back after a break and i'm like "oh thank god i can unload online" loool

9/2/2015 #41
lookingwest

it sounds like the dogs next door are name "Olivia" and "Smegol"

9/2/2015 #42
lookingwest

One thing is not like the other...

9/2/2015 #43
lookingwest

named*

9/2/2015 #44
deadaccount2019

Mm, yeah, don't let the whole him not getting a job thing stew. the longer it goes on, the bigger the blow up, not to mention the financial problems it could create.

9/2/2015 #45
deadaccount2019

Omg, X-Files COPS episode? I didn't realize they did this kinda obscure episode back in the 90s (or maybe it was early 00's?)

9/2/2015 #46
Dr. Self Destruct

Yeah I agree with Cinna. A few years ago my ex was living with me in my parent's house, and it took a pretty big fight for me to finally convince him to gtfo and find a job, lol. Of course, I say this having no job now myself (I did back then, when I worked at Best Buy), and Justin paying the rent / bills. But he told me it's okay and he wants me to focus on school / getting a job I actually want (like at a library). Plus I ship in about $600 every month through groceries and stuff. Which is coming from my mom, but it's part of my share of the inheritance from my dad, so...I guess technically it's mine.

It sucks. I really do want a job because I'm going mad here by myself, to the point where I sometimes don't know what day it is. But I'm a total nervous wreck when it comes to interviews and starting a new job, so I'm kind of just using school as an excuse not to get one. And I know I'm doing this, but I just can't stop it. lol That's how much I dread interviews. :/ I really need to get some help with my anxiety, but I don't know where to go. I looked up support groups for it and there aren't any in Richmond.

9/2/2015 #47
Dr. Self Destruct

What I need is a publisher willing to buy my shit for like a million bajillion dollars. Then I'll be set.

9/2/2015 #48
Inkspilled
Haha yes, that would be ideal Sica. XD I also need someone to pay me a bajillion dollars to occasionally write stuff like science articles or made up stuff. That'd be cool...
9/2/2015 #49
Dr. Self Destruct

I'll pay you a bajillion dollars just to stay as awesome as you are.

9/2/2015 #50
deadaccount2019

Is a casual job feasible, Sica? Like, even just eight hours a week or so? It's awesome Justin's so supportive on the school front, though. :D

9/2/2015 #51
deadaccount2019

Oh, also, keep in mind you're working on getting things set for publishing, so that counts as working toward an income! :D

9/2/2015 #52
Dr. Self Destruct

Yeah I could totally do 2 days a week, maybe even 3. The problem is actually getting the job, though. I really don't want to work at Target. :/ But when I apply for library positions, there are always 300 applicants so I never even get to the interview stage lol

9/2/2015 #53
Dr. Self Destruct
Oh, also, keep in mind you're working on getting things set for publishing, so that counts as working toward an income! :D

Yeah that's true. I've been doing a lot of editing. x_x Really does feel like a full-time job, lol.

9/2/2015 #54
Dr. Self Destruct

What I would love is a job where I don't have to interact with people! Or maybe a job working from home. But then I'd miss going out and interacting with coworkers, which is the social aspect I'm lacking.

9/2/2015 #55
deadaccount2019

What if you started out volunteering at one of the libraries? Maybe that'd help get your foot in the door and possibly eliminate some anxiety about getting into the environment

9/2/2015 #56
TinfoilKnight

whassup around here

9/2/2015 #57
deadaccount2019

Howdy, howdy!

9/2/2015 #58
Dr. Self Destruct
What if you started out volunteering at one of the libraries? Maybe that'd help get your foot in the door and possibly eliminate some anxiety about getting into the environment

I submitted a volunteer application about a month ago. Still haven't heard anything. :( I think I'm going to print out another and hand it into another library. The lady at the first one said she'd submit to all of them, but idk if she did.

I can't even work for these people for free, ffs.

9/2/2015 #59
Inkspilled
@Sica: less than 333, with a dick butterfly on top. FP is ruining all my symbols so I have to get creative. XD
9/2/2015 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member