The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Dr. Self Destruct

lol dick butterfly

9/2/2015 #61
Inkspilled
But ditto on the job hunting woes. We have the new house now so the pressure is on to find a job in Toronto or nearby to make it worth the investment. :s and I've been away from the internet for most of a week now so, no progress on that end. X.X
9/2/2015 #62
TinfoilKnight

I had no idea libraries got so many job applications. :( I hope you don't have to work at Target, Sica.

9/2/2015 #63
TinfoilKnight

College has me so busy, bros. I don't have time for shit.

9/2/2015 #64
Inkspilled
Clearly they don't realize she's going to be a famoose author and that they've made a grave mistake.
9/2/2015 #65
TinfoilKnight

yeah lol

9/2/2015 #66
TinfoilKnight

I'm getting very tired of people walking in on me popping my zits in the communal bathroom.

9/2/2015 #67
Inkspilled
You can do it, Wick! It's definitely super chaotic first year. I got into the habit of writing all my deadlines on a monthly view calendar at the beginning of every semester bc I seriously suck with remembering all my deadlines. XD
9/2/2015 #68
Rainbow35

I really like the name of this OT. :P

9/2/2015 #69
deadaccount2019

darn it, I reeeeally want to like Cancer Man, but then he turns around and does stupid shit and it's like, "Three feet in front of you and you missed!"

9/2/2015 #70
Jane Glass

Seriously though, cheese toast smells so weird.

9/2/2015 #71
TinfoilKnight

WTF you guys my best friend sent me a story her roommate wrote and it's the worst thing I have read in years.

9/2/2015 #72
TinfoilKnight

It's called -- I shit you not -- The Rose That Dripped Black Ink.

9/2/2015 #73
TinfoilKnight

And the main character is atrocious.

Dragging open the solid wooden doors I unintentionally halted the powerful stride I was known for back home. The sound of my heels clicking on stone echoed as I paced down the hall, watching judging eyes look me over. All the faces transformed into a gentle blur; the faces fading into the elegant, yet distinctly boring appearance of what appeared outside to be such a unique building. I had never seen an entire student body so stunning, in the worst sense of the world. Such a normal population, such clones.

She is Super Good Looking.

Apparently my typical straight-out-of-Vogue style would need to be altered before attempting to pass through those weighted doors again. I slid my golden aviators back to the top of my head, flipped the deep red curls off of my arm, and watched as they exposed my ivory shoulders.

She blatantly shares the writer's taste in music.

Flipping through my music I quickly found Hinder: It's such a shame, shame, shame, that our homecoming queen had a lot to prove and so little to be. She's just somebody's daughter, just looking for somebody to love her. Sliding my phone into my back pocket I allowed the left headphone to bounce on my leg as I strode back to my unforgivingly new life.

Gracefully sliding into my seat, I delicately shaped the torturous lyrics of the song until I got myself settled and eventually pulled the plug on my tender melodies. I removed my headphone and numbly wrapped the black, paint-splattered cords around my phone and dropped it into my oversized black leather bag.

("Tender melodies"? Really?)

Oh, and she's a professional soccer player for no really developed reason.

Everyone's eyes were on me—I'd say they turned to me, but I'm sure they were already there. She made me stand as she questioned, " So Rian, anything we should know about you?"

"Uhm, I play soccer?"

"Competitively?"

Slyly smirking at the question I replied, "I guess that's how you would phrase it… I start on the U17 national team."

"The astonishment and dismay of our classmates was borderline hysterical.

Rachel smirked back at me and allowed me to sit. She started into some housekeeping announcements when I heard a whisper in my right ear: "You play soccer? Nationally?"

What the fuck?

9/2/2015 #74
Shampoo Suicide

WTF I shared that with your friend in CONFIDENCE.

9/2/2015 #75
deadaccount2019

I...

I don't even know where to start...

On less annoying story stuff, Mulder just coughed a bunch of blood on his hand, but there's none on his mouth or teeth. o.O

9/2/2015 . Edited 9/2/2015 #76
TinfoilKnight
WTF I shared that with your friend in CONFIDENCE.

lmao

9/2/2015 #77
Shampoo Suicide
I delicately shaped the torturous lyrics of the song

wut does this mean

9/2/2015 #78
deadaccount2019
I delicately shaped the torturous lyrics of the song

wut does this mean

Bad purple prose for lipsyncing?

9/2/2015 #79
TinfoilKnight

idk think she's mouthing the words

9/2/2015 #80
Rainbow35

Wick, I'd like to read that story. :P

9/2/2015 #81
Shampoo Suicide
Bad purple prose for lipsyncing?
idk think she's mouthing the words

You all speak tortured writing better than me, I think. Which is a shame because I was a student of it in high school.

9/2/2015 #82
Shampoo Suicide

I delicately shape omg

9/2/2015 #83
Jane Glass

Uh, I can see so many mistakes...still, not the worst thing I've read.

9/2/2015 #84
TinfoilKnight
Wick, I'd like to read that story. :P

lol pm me your email imma hook you up ;) ;) ;)

9/2/2015 #85
Shampoo Suicide

Hi Jane!

9/2/2015 #86
Jane Glass
Hi Jane!

Hello!

9/2/2015 #87
TinfoilKnight

Hi Jane I am Wick I have not seen you here before

9/2/2015 #88
Jane Glass

Hello, Wick. Yeah, I don't come around often. I think the last time I was here was probably back in 2014.

9/2/2015 #89
TinfoilKnight

LOOK I found it

9/2/2015 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member