The Review Game
News: We have a new For Fun thread called Chain Story! Go crazy with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »
Kate Marshall

I think this is also the longest congrats posting after a WCC win? So I should contribute, too.

*ahem* Congratulations. :D Enjoy all your prize reviews!

5/16/2009 #241
Mayo on toast

Congrat's, Jake.

I have been told of this legend, yes...

Hmm, as I am also male, am I to infer that I am legendary? Awesome.

5/17/2009 #242
Fractured Illusion

@To all

Heya, we are currently discussing what types of prompts should be allowed for WCC, as it is a bit unclear at the moment. Please join the discussion if you have any opinion about it.

Go here.

5/17/2009 #243
Fractured Illusion

@About them prompts

We are taking a vote now. Everyone is free to vote. Majority wins.

Link

5/19/2009 . Edited 5/19/2009 #244
Fractured Illusion

@Prompts

Score so far.

I sense the voting is nearing its end, so hurry up and make up your mind if you haven't already.

5/20/2009 . Edited 5/20/2009 #245
Fractured Illusion

@Prompts

Decided.

If you wish to make any restrictions or clarifications, this is the time you tell them in P/Q.

5/21/2009 #246
Fractured Illusion

28th is the last day to review.

Just reminding everyone.

Jake, that's also the last date to contribute with a prompt.

5/26/2009 #247
Charactarantula

you guys are totally getting a quote from a death metal song. :P

5/26/2009 #248
Fractured Illusion

IT IS 28 DAYS LATER (minus the zombies)

and you're expected to have completed your review before midnight strikes, betches :D

And there is no shame in asking for an extension.

5/28/2009 #249
Fractured Illusion

It has come to my attention that at least one of you consider that if you review the winner it is all done.

It is not.

You need to PM me and say which piece of the winner you reviewed. It is not my duty to make sure you do not get banned for not notifying me. If you do not want to get banned, it is your job making sure you aren't. It is not my job and I refuse to spoil you all to such an extent! Please be prepared to do at least that measly task or else soon I might even have to write your own reviews for you!

Pah.

5/28/2009 #250
Fractured Illusion

A head's up:

I will be absent for the time when the poll results will be revealed. But no worries! Mini (simpleplan13) will take over when it is time for the poll. She will set it up like it is usually set up, but in another topic (as you can't make polls in a topic you did not create). She'll direct you via link to that place where you have to go and vote.

Hopefully this will work out well for everyone!

5/31/2009 #251
Fractured Illusion

WRITING CHALLENGE CONTEST

JUNE

-

Prompt: http://choiseul.deviantart.com/art/In-the-White-72967264

-

Picture prompts do not require that you write about what is in the picture - like all other prompts they are meant to just inspire.

Back-up link in case of original's deletion: http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr61/TheReviewGame/WCC%20Prompt/?action=view&current=JunePrompt.jpg

-

Remember, even though there must be a connection between your submitted piece and the prompt, you need not make "obvious" connections. The prompt is meant to inspire.

Registrations and submissions have now started! Edit in the link to your piece in your registration post once it has been created. You can register and submit your work until the end of the 7th of June. Remember, one piece per person! We accept both poetry and stories.

If you have any preference on what you want reviewed if you win, write that into your registration post.

It is okay to promote voting through author note or your profile.

If you have any questions, ask at Problems/Questions.

If you find bumps on your way, you can go to Help with your writing and get help there.

Otherwise, Resources for Writing has some nifty links to help you along with uncertain areas.

Good luck everyone!

6/1/2009 . Edited 7/1/2009 #252
Mayo on toast

I register for WCC June, interesting pic, will hopefully turn out something half decent, and will hopefully not have to review the winner but will do it if circumstances require it to be so.

EDIT: here's my entry, hopefully it's good.

EDIT: if i win, anything of mine is up for review.

6/1/2009 . Edited 6/6/2009 #253
Duckies

I register for WCC June, have read the rules, and will review the winner.

(It's a bit last minute, sorry about that) I Choose

In the unlikely circumstance that I win, any of my pieces would do :)

6/1/2009 . Edited 6/7/2009 #254
Chasing Skylines

I register for WCC June and have read the rules! I will review the victor! Yeah.

6/1/2009 . Edited 6/1/2009 #255
Carus

I register etc etc. :D

Edit: if I actually submit anything (unlikely), and I win, I'd like to give away the reviews again to anyone who submitted an entry.

Edit #2: Here's my entry: Caught

6/1/2009 . Edited 6/7/2009 #256
Engineer of Words

I'm in.

EDIT: Here's my entry, titled Chiaroscuro.

If I win, please review my entry.

6/1/2009 . Edited 6/4/2009 #257
fatbird33

i register for the june WCC! i'll review the winner and all that jazz.

6/1/2009 #258
Kate Marshall

I register for the June WCC and promise to review the winner. Preference of review should I win: I would like something recent reviewed, as in posted/updated this year.

edit: a glorious mess. Yay for last minute submissions! :)

6/1/2009 . Edited 6/7/2009 #259
Sercus Kaynine

I register for June WCC and promise to review the winner even if I don't end up submitting a piece. :)

6/1/2009 #260
improvisationallychallenged

I hereby register for June WCC, and swear to review the winner whether I submit or not.

6/1/2009 #261
Nicki BluIs

I register and will review.

6/1/2009 #262
FuckMeAlice

I register for the June writing contest, and by golly I will review the winner when I lose!

EDIT- Here it is: In The White

OTHER EDIT- If I win, could I have reviews on anything with less than five reviews?

AFTERTHOUGHT THREE- Look at all the friggin' awesome entries!

6/1/2009 . Edited 6/7/2009 #263
Dramaqueen2061

I register for WCC June and promise to review the winner. : )

6/1/2009 #264
Charactarantula

I messaged you a prompt. :(

6/1/2009 #265
Chasing Skylines

She said you did it too late.

6/1/2009 #266
Fractured Illusion

- OT -

Yeah, the prompt was given after the deadline despite that I kept reminding you since the start to deliver before it. There is no excuse. I ban people for not giving a review on time, I see no reason to treat your miss of deadline any differently.

Please do not spam this topic with such things when registrations and submissions are due. We have Problems/Questions for these types of matters.

- END OT -

6/1/2009 #267
Kyllorac

I, Kylie, hereby register for June WCC and promise to review the winner.

In the event I should win, I would prefer later chapters of The Death of the Dark Lord Thirilight be reviewed.

My Entry: Angel

6/1/2009 #268
karma-dollie

I register for June WCC and promise to review the winner.

Entry: Desire

It's less than 2000 words. FP just likes being stupid and adding make-believe words.

6/1/2009 . Edited 6/7/2009 #269
eyerene

I register for the june wcc and promise to review the winner.

6/1/2009 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fractured Illusion Dr. Self Destruct, dragonflydreamer, lookingwest, Lime-Cat, simpleplan13, Imalefty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member