1580's Scotland RP
An Historical Fiction RolePlay forum for anyone that is interested in Scotland in the year 1580. Ken ye 'ear 'em, lad? Tha pipes are callin' ye!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Scottish Princess
About half a dozen caves of various sizes set into the cliff on the West side of the village. Need I say more?
1/20/2008 . Edited 3/17/2008 #1
Rogue-writer-16
Aoife blushed as her memories replayed what had happened last time she'd been led out of the town. She looked around the caves and sighed to herself, at least they'd be safe here.
1/20/2008 #2
Danielle Thamasa
((Yay! The caves!!))

Maeve followed everyone else into the caves and looked around. She knew being here was for the safety of the women and children but she didn't like not knowing if James was safe or not.

1/20/2008 #3
Scottish Princess
Aoife blushed as her memories replayed what had happened last time she'd been led out of the town. She looked around the caves and sighed to herself, at least they'd be safe here.

Meghan noticed the girl's blush and smiled, but didn't pry. She saw her older sister and waved, "Ealasaid!"

Ealasaid smiled and waved back, starting her way towards Meghan.

"Ye've me' mah sister, righ'?" Meghan asked Aoife.

--

Liam looked up at Maeve and smiled, giving her a hug. "We'll all be fine 'ere."

1/20/2008 . Edited 1/20/2008 #4
Rogue-writer-16
"Ye've me' mah sister, righ'?" Meghan asked Aoife.

Aoife bit her lip,

"Ah... I don' believe so..." she said uncertainly, thinking. She didn't... think so...

1/20/2008 #5
Danielle Thamasa
Liam looked up at Maeve and smiled, giving her a hug. "We'll all be fine 'ere."

Maeve smiled and put a hand on Liam's shoulder. "I know, lad, I know."

1/20/2008 . Edited 1/20/2008 #6
Scottish Princess
Aoife bit her lip,

"Ah... I don' believe so..." she said uncertainly, thinking. She didn't... think so...

Meghan smiled, set the packages down with the others and took Aoife's hand. "Ealasaid, she my oldes' sister." She paused, "She's also Kieran's mother."

-

Maeve smiled and put a hand on Liam's shoulder. "I know, lad, I know."

Liam hugged her tighter and then looked around, "Ye donae min' if Ah go play with mah cousins, do ye?"

1/20/2008 . Edited 1/20/2008 #7
Rogue-writer-16
Aoife blanched then, to cover her surprise, she placed her own packages down and offered a small smile to Keiran's mother,

"I' is a pleasure ta mee' ye' ma'am."

1/20/2008 #8
Danielle Thamasa
Liam hugged her tighter and then looked around, "Ye donae min' if Ah go play with mah cousins, do ye?"

Maeve nodded. "Be safe."

1/20/2008 #9
Scottish Princess
Aoife blanched then

Meghan smiled and whispered, "Donae worry, lass." Before she stepped forward and embraced her sister. "Eal, this is Aoife. Aoife, my sister."

and offered a small smile to Keiran's mother,

"I' is a pleasure ta mee' ye' ma'am."

Ealsaid returned the embrace and then smiled at Aoife, "Pleasure ta mee' ye as well, Aoife."

-

Maeve nodded. "Be safe."

Liam grinned, "'Course!" He ran off.

1/20/2008 . Edited 1/20/2008 #10
Danielle Thamasa
Maeve sighed and glanced back out the entrance.
1/20/2008 #11
Rogue-writer-16
Meghan smiled and whispered, "Donae worry, lass." Before she stepped forward and embraced her sister. "Eal, this is Aoife. Aoife, my sister."

Aoife offered a small smile of thanks.

Ealsaid returned the embrace and then smiled at Aoife, "Please ta mee' ye as well, Aoife."

She was surprised, momentarily at the kindness in her voice then smiled, realising, of course she *was* Keiran's mother and Artairs wife... of course she would be kind.

"Have ye' spoken ta Keiran or yer' 'usban', lately?" she asked carefully... she wondered if Ealsaid had been told about the child yet. She looked to Meghan for reassurance.

1/20/2008 . Edited 1/20/2008 #12
Scottish Princess
Meghan smiled at the girl in encouragement, but didn't say anything.

Ealasaid nodded slowly, "Aye, Ah talked with Artair las' nigh'." She was silent for a moment, just appraising Aoife with a cool blue gaze, "Is there somethin' ye wan' ta tell me, lass." Even though she already knew what it was, she wanted to hear it from the girl herself.

-

Caitlin came up to Maeve and smiled, "'ello again!"

1/20/2008 #13
Danielle Thamasa
"'ello Caitlin," Maeve answered.
1/20/2008 #14
Rogue-writer-16
She was silent for a moment, just appraising Aoife with a cool blue gaze, "Is there somethin' ye wan' ta tell me, lass."

Aoife bit her lip then spoke softly, blushing,

"Aye, ma'am." she hesitated, "Keiran and I... we are goin ta 'ave a chil', ma'am."

1/20/2008 . Edited 1/20/2008 #15
Scottish Princess
"'ello Caitlin," Maeve answered.

She grinned, "Mah prediction was correc', ye know."

-

Aoife bit her lip then spoke softly, blushing,

"Aye, ma'am." she hesitated, "Keiran and I... we are goin ta 'ave a chil', ma'am."

Ealasaid looked at her and then smiled warmly, "Ah'm 'appy for ye, lass, for both of ye, really."

1/20/2008 . Edited 1/20/2008 #16
Danielle Thamasa
She grinned, "Mah prediction was correc', ye know."

"An wha' was tha' lass?" she asked, turning her gaze to look at the girl.

1/20/2008 #17
Scottish Princess
"Abou' ye an' Uncle James."
1/20/2008 #18
Rogue-writer-16
Ealasaid looked at her and then smiled warmly, "Ah'm 'appy for ye, lass, for both of ye, really."

Aoife looked up and had a moment of de ja vu, Artair having said something along the same lines.

"Thank ye' ma'am." she said softly, though with a pretty smile now.

1/20/2008 #19
Danielle Thamasa
"Wha' do ye mean?"
1/20/2008 #20
Scottish Princess
Aoife looked up and had a moment of de ja vu, Artair having said something along the same lines.

"Thank ye' ma'am." she said softly, though with a pretty smile now.

Ealasaid smiled and stepped forward, pulling Aoife into a hug. "Kieran thinks tha world of ye, ye know. 'e's no' said so, bu' 'is eyes an' actions speak volumes."

--

"Wha' do ye mean?"

Caitlin laughed lightly and gave Maeve a hug. "Mah Uncle's back ta 'is normal self an' i's all thanks ta ye."

1/20/2008 . Edited 1/20/2008 #21
Danielle Thamasa
Caitlin laughed lightly and gave Maeve a hug. "Mah Uncle's back ta 'is normal self an' i' all thanks ta ye."

She returned the girl's hug. "I'm glad I could 'elp."

1/20/2008 #22
Scottish Princess
"When's tha weddin'?" She blurted and then clapped a hand over her mouth, staring up at Maeve with wide eyes.
1/20/2008 #23
Rogue-writer-16
Ealasaid smiled and stepped forward, pulling Aoife into a hug. "Kieran thinks tha world of ye, ye know. 'e's no' said so, bu' 'is eyes an' actions speak volumes."

Aoife froze for a moment, unused to such a gesture, then smiled, hugging the woman back,

"Thank ye'. I' means a lo' tha' ye' approve, both ta me an' ta Keiran."

((G'night!))

1/20/2008 #24
Danielle Thamasa
"When's tha weddin'?" She blurted and then clapped a hand over her mouth, staring up at Maeve with wide eyes.

"Yer Uncle James and I will discuss i' after th' English are gone." She paused. "I donae mind ye askin, lass. I' donae bother me."

1/20/2008 . Edited 1/20/2008 #25
Scottish Princess
((awwww, night Rogue!))

Aoife froze for a moment, unused to such a gesture, then smiled, hugging the woman back,

"Thank ye'. I' means a lo' tha' ye' approve, both ta me an' ta Keiran."

"Ye're ver' welcome, lass."

-

"Yer Uncle James and I will discuss i' after th' English are gone." She paused. "I donae mind ye askin, lass. I' donae bother me."

Cait smiled and removed her hand from her mouth, "Well, tha's good, even though Ah shouldnae 'ave asked, since i's no' even mah business really."

1/20/2008 #26
Danielle Thamasa
"Of course i's yer business. Yer 'is niece. I migh' need ye in th' weddin'." Maeve gave her a small smile.
1/20/2008 #27
Scottish Princess
Cait grinned, "Oh really?! Coul' Ah?"
1/20/2008 #28
Danielle Thamasa
Maeve nodded. "I need all th' 'elp I ken ge'. I donae know anythin' abou' weddin's."
1/20/2008 #29
Scottish Princess
"Ye donae? Well, Ah donae, either, seein' as everyone in tha village was long-since married before Ah was even born." She grinned and took Maeve's hand, "Bu' Ah'll 'elp ye jus' tha same."
1/20/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Scottish Princess Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member