How do you say it is over?
Basically just a forum to discuss the ever so popular type of poem about a friendship that lost its spark.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Alice Blake LeFevre

A friendship that lost a spark did not simply die out. It was him. And once she had him, they wanted her to hang out with them. They are fakes, he just wants her butt like he has seven other girls. He makes sure that she only hangs out with the cool crowd so her won't be uncool because of his uncool GF.

Why can't she see through his lies?

How does she think that whenever he 'hugs' her and grabbs her butt is affection?

I have no idea, but I will not take her in when he breaks her heart.

4/6/2008 #1
lymli

it's just a girl without self love and it's as if they both are just losers that wanna be cool. cool guys don't do that.

8/21/2010 #2
fantasybookworm2012
Because the mind that is a teenager social is simple and ridiculous, an yet at the same time complex and important. So basically people get tangled in social stuff and te teachers WONDER why school isnt fun for some people.(I live leaning absolutely hate the idea of having to talk to people who think I'm weird for ring who I am.) I guess I'm the almost typical anti-teen on the planet.
6/5/2013 #3
Forum Moderators: MokikaStyle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member