Speak Easy
1920s America...where the gin joints were underground, the liquor was fine, women enjoyed life, and organized crime was born.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

Name: Billy Smith

Appearance (hair, eyes, height, build): Greasy black hair and sharp green eyes.

Clothes: White shirt and black pants

Other: Has come to Boston to try and document city life.

2/20/2010 #61
Danielle Thamasa

Do you really need another character Lee? You barely keep up with all the ones you have right now. You haven't done much with Mancini at all...and Geno disappeared altogether.

2/20/2010 #62
Lee's ghost re-born

(Geno was stupid and Manci is uninspired..)

2/20/2010 #63
J.A. Fletcher

Truly spoken like a master!

2/20/2010 #64
Danielle Thamasa

You know, at least J.A. is doing something with the Mancini family and it's making things interesting. And since you had Mancini attack Aldo, one would think that you would be wanting to do something with the family.

If you aren't going to use your characters then stop making them.

2/20/2010 #65
J.A. Fletcher

Lee, I can kill Mancini if you don't like him.

On the contrary, Dani, I think I was running straight into a brick wall with Tony. By the way, I didn't know that you were following Tony.

2/20/2010 #66
Danielle Thamasa

Hey I like what you're doing with Tony.

And I keep track of everything going on on my forum. That's what makes me a decent moderator.

2/20/2010 #67
Lee's ghost re-born

Sure have get whacked bt Tony in a bid to gain power. I'm bad at being in charge unless I am a tyrant type charcter such as Jackson was..

2/20/2010 #68
J.A. Fletcher

Then it's settled. Lee, you're getting whacked.

I guess that is a good quality of a mod, Dani.

2/20/2010 #69
Lee's ghost re-born

Ha I'm already a ghost so you can't kill me dude. WIN!

2/21/2010 #70
J.A. Fletcher
*Shakes fist* Confound it!
2/23/2010 #71
Danielle Thamasa

Name: Thomas

Appearance (hair, eyes, height, build): short brown hair, green eyes, 6'0"

Clothes: nicely pressed dress pants and dress shirt

Occupation: extremely good with a gun. that's all you need to know for now.

Other: he's not going to say much about himself, at least when it comes to a personal life. Thomas seems to be rather focused on work, letting it control his life.

3/16/2010 #72
J.A. Fletcher

((DEAD))

Name: Linus Huxley

Appearance (hair, eyes, height, build): 6'1, black hair, brown eyes, average build, thick, old-fashioned mustache. Often looks like the villain in a western. (For a clearer picture, imagine Tim Curry.But a thousand times creepier.)

Clothes: Derby hat, green suit, dark overcoat.

Other: Linus Huxley is-frankly-a creep. He wears old-fashioned clothing, his hair in a middle part, and with his strange way of looking at people he is kind of creepy to be around. He has a police record a mile long, went AWOL during his time in the Army during the Great War, and has been to the big house more than once. He has spent the better half of his life in correctional institutions, including a stint in a psych ward. He is constantly being chased by the authorities and is now a hired man in crime. Works for Tony Moreno in the Mancini Family, though Tony does not like to keep him around when company comes. He has a way of scaring the pants off the toughest tough.

9/12/2010 . Edited 9/12/2011 #73
Danielle Thamasa

Interesting. I like him.

9/12/2010 #74
J.A. Fletcher

Thanks. Yeah, with the direction I'm going with the abductions of Clyde and Seth, I need a really creepy guy who will do anything. Anything.

9/12/2010 . Edited 9/12/2010 #75
Rogue-writer-16

Name: Orianne (and can be known by many other names depending on whom she speaks to)

Appearance (hair, eyes, height, build): Exotic like her name, Orianne has cinnamon skin, long, dark hair- unlike many of her fellow working girls- and dark eyes. She is tall but thin around the waist with slim hips and shoulders.

(Lily Aldridge comes to mind)

Clothes: Scandalously short flapper dresses that show off her legs and a whole lot of skin plus they have plenty of sequins. She doesn't like pants and often pairs her dresses with high (high!) heels and fishnet stockings.

Occupation: Primarily, Orianne is a call-girl for the big-boys of society. Her attention is vied for by the dollar (usually in the hundreds) and she has visited, at least once, on just about every power player around. Under the surface, however, Orianne is a bought-and-paid-for Mancini girl and a trained, skilled and professional killer. A twist on the usual mob killer, Orianne's jobs are so well done no one has ever even suspected she is behind the sudden mysterious demises of certain big-wigs in society. Orianne uses her manipulative skills to obtain certain information required by the Mancini family and will happily whack anyone Tony Moreno likes- as long as she is paid.

Other: Her conscience is rusty and not at all present in most situations. She likes to flirt with danger because she knows- in most cases, she can take it. She has no particular animosity towards the Holdens or the Delucas but Tony pays her well and, besides, she owes him from way back, though nobody but the two of them know why particularly. She hates children!

9/12/2010 #76
J.A. Fletcher

((Whistles)) That's some character you've got. Unfortunately, I've never heard of Lily Aldrich. Unless she's Henry Aldrich's sister!

9/12/2010 #77
Rogue-writer-16

Haha, thats kay. Google her if you want but if not, it doesn't matter.

9/12/2010 #78
Danielle Thamasa

Rogue, she is amazing. I can't wait to see what she's like in interactions with other characters.

9/12/2010 #79
J.A. Fletcher

I'm assuming she's a model. That explains why I've never heard of her.

9/12/2010 #80
Rogue-writer-16

Indeed she is a model I grabbed out of cyber space. Haha.

9/12/2010 #81
J.A. Fletcher

Yeah, well Tim Curry has haunted my dreams for the past twelve years. Maybe this will get rid of him and make me stop thinking that he is hiding under my bed at night. :{

9/12/2010 #82
Rogue-writer-16

J.A. Haha, poor thing. Oh, and where and how do you want me to drop Ori into Mancini HQ?

Lee haha, nothing changed then?

9/12/2010 #83
J.A. Fletcher

I would imagine a girl like that would just...slither in.

9/12/2010 #84
Danielle Thamasa

Hey guys, take it to the Off-topic thread. Thanks.

9/12/2010 #85
J.A. Fletcher

Yes ma'am.

9/12/2010 #86
rholowie

Well, hello. I see things are fairly active here, and perhaps I may join?

Name: Tallulah Burnette

Appearance (hair, eyes, height, build): Blonde hair cropped very short and curled above her neck, with "spit curls" lining her forehead. Blue eyes. Rather tall and lanky. Extremely slender. In fact, her figure rather resembles that of a teenage boy. Her makeup is excessive.

Clothes: She wears a short dull blue dress that falls below her knees. A jeweled peacock print lines its side. She makes a point to never be seen without her pearls.

Other: Daughter of a wealthy (fairly well known) entrepreneur from Nashville, Tallulah decided that she would rather like to be a singer. After all, with dear daddy moneybags, she didn't exactly need to marry-or to actually work for a living. Rather, she'd sing, flirt, and meet all sorts of interesting people. In truth, she merely liked the "dirtiness" of clubs. (What her mamma would call sin and filth.) She never got to see that side of the world as a child-what with that damn governess of hers keeping tabs on her at all times. The girl does have some talent and a definite appeal-with a confident swag and sort of sweet, but clever, sexuality. (The painted face of a French prostitute-as a former lover so lovingly described her.) When she grows bored of one place, she more or less vanishes without growing too attached to anyone. Though, no one can say she doesn't leave folks talking. After all, she's got to get her kicks while she still has the sense to get 'em.

9/15/2010 . Edited 9/15/2010 #87
Danielle Thamasa

Of course you may join. I love your character. She sounds fun.

9/16/2010 #88
Tatianolishka

Name: Carina Mancini

Appearance: Of average height, with a light olive skin tone from her mother. Dark brown hair, bobbed and curled close to her head. Her eyes are hazel, like the rest of her family, but softer and round. Nice, painted red lips and lighter eyeshadow - not too showy, but elegant.

Clothes: Her most valued pieces of jewelry are a gold wristwatch, a pair of diamond earrings (a gift from her father when she was eighteen), and a gold cross from her baptism. She is fond of simple cotton dresses for every day, but indulges in satins and furs in her eveningwear. She wears a hat most of the time, or a sparkly barette.

Occupation: Student at New Jersey College for Women, majoring in English.

Other: Carrie uses the last name "Thornton", as Mancini is all too well-known in NJ (the family's former residence). She is in Boston to find her little sister.

9/26/2010 . Edited 11/13/2010 #89
HotLesbianActionChick

Name: Jean Moore

Appearance (hair, eyes, height, build): Jean has natural, thick wavy brown hair. The length of her hair is to the middle of her back. When she's preforming at the Jazz clubs, she wears her hair down. During her week job her hair is up and out of her face. Her facial features are Irish descent; ivory skin with a healthy glow, and a heart shaped face. Her eyes are a light green and thick eyelashes form around her eyes. Her face is worn from the lack of sleep and physical labor, yet she looks captivating. Her neck smoothly attaches to her collar bone. From her collar bone to her right shoulder, she has a deep scar. Jean's body is lean and muscular, but she also has a bit of fat on her. She has long legs for her height (5'2") and slender arms. Her hands are bony and long. On her left hand she has a burn mark traveling from the fatter part of her palm, to the bottom of her index finger. Elijah isn't considered a beautiful woman, but she can make heads turn. At the Jazz clubs, she puts on black eyeliner, a bit of eyeliner, light red lipstick and blush. At her weekday job, she only wears eyeliner and lipstick.

Clothes: On the weekends Jean wears flapper dresses. Mainly reds, purples and dark blues. During the weekdays she wears blouses and business skirts, since she has to look presentable for her job. When she's off work, she's usually working at the auto-shop with her Dad, so she wears loose fitting clothes and pants. During the colder months she has a worn dark red wool fur coat.

Occupation: Jean is a Jazz singer on the weekends, a phone operator during the weekdays and a mechanic whenever she has the time.

Other: Jean is a firecracker and isn't afraid to stand up to the biggest man at the Jazz club. She also isn't the type of person to share what's on her mind.

10/3/2010 . Edited 10/4/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Danielle Thamasa Phoebe Powers
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member