Speak Easy
1920s America...where the gin joints were underground, the liquor was fine, women enjoyed life, and organized crime was born.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
J.A. Fletcher

A classy, modern, art-deco style penthouse high up above Sunset and Vine in Hollywood. Belongs to Jack Mayer, director.

2/17/2010 . Edited by Danielle Thamasa, 2/17/2010 #1
J.A. Fletcher

Jack took the lift up to his penthouse apartment and stepped inside. He'd not been in here since he had left for Africa six months ago. His things had been placed in the living room-he'd had them brought up.

The penthouse was way out of his price range-he'd known that. But he just needed a few lucky breaks. It wasn't as luxurious as his cousin's home, or Pickfair, for that matter. But it had three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a modern kitchen, a smoking room, and a library.

He walked over to a deep leather chair that sat in front of a phony fireplace and large floor radio. The fireplace slid to one side with a key to reveal a safe. It was a clever place to put a safe, Jack had to admit. He relaxed in his chair and closed his eyes.

2/17/2010 #2
J.A. Fletcher

Jack opened the door to the penthouse and held it open for Lilah.

2/18/2010 #3
Phoebe Powers

Lilah walked inside and looked around. "You have a very nice home."

2/18/2010 #4
J.A. Fletcher

"Thank you." He walked over to the large windows to one side. He opened the curtains, to reveal Hollywood from above. The lights below always mesmerized him. They were of all colors.

2/18/2010 #5
Phoebe Powers

Lilah walked over to the windows and looked out at the view. "This is breathtaking. I can see why you would want to live here."

2/18/2010 #6
J.A. Fletcher

He looked at Lilah. "This view is even more breathtaking."

2/18/2010 #7
Phoebe Powers

She looked over at him and smiled. "Now there's a line I have heard many times before."

2/18/2010 #8
J.A. Fletcher

"Lilah..." Jack said. "May I...kiss you?"

2/19/2010 #9
Phoebe Powers

"I appreciate you asking. Yes, you may."

2/19/2010 #10
J.A. Fletcher

((Real romantic.))

Jack took her in his arms and gazed down at her lips. He leaned his head toward her mouth and kissed her lips softly.

2/19/2010 #11
Phoebe Powers

She had thought that it was going to be a kiss just like many of the others but as his arms went around her that thought completely changed. It was soft and gentle, far more caring than any other she had experienced. Her arms moved up to wrap around him and hold her closer to him.

2/19/2010 #12
J.A. Fletcher

Jack kissed her deeply now, feeling her warm body against his, the tingling sensation of love and heat creeping up his body, and never wanted to let her go.

2/19/2010 #13
Phoebe Powers

Lilah sighed inwardly, feeling as if a fire were flaring up inside. This was more than she had felt in...ever. After a few more moments she pulled away to breathe. Then she leaned forward and kissed him once again, briefly.

2/19/2010 #14
J.A. Fletcher

Jack's eyes lingered on her lips a bit longer. He was speechless.

2/19/2010 #15
Phoebe Powers

Lilah looked over at Jack, her eyes smiling. "I've never had an audition quite like this before." It was better than she expected but as her thoughts swarmed she realized there could be more to this, more than just a lowly actress and a director. She had to admit that he was a fine looking fellow and he had been wonderful thus far.

2/19/2010 #16
J.A. Fletcher

"Perhaps we can continue this audition..." Jack said, touching her cheek gently. "...in the bedroom?"

2/19/2010 #17
Phoebe Powers

She reached down and took his other hand. "Lead the way."

2/19/2010 #18
J.A. Fletcher

He lead her into the bedroom and started to unbutton his shirt. He kissed her as he did so.

2/19/2010 #19
Phoebe Powers

Lilah smiled and slid the straps off her dress off her shoulders, allowing the whole thing to fall to the ground.

2/19/2010 #20
J.A. Fletcher

Jack pulled his shirt completely off and laid Lilah down on the bed, kissing her passionately.

2/19/2010 #21
Phoebe Powers

She ran her hands over him, taking in all of his features, even as she returned his kiss. It was a pure feeling of bliss.

2/19/2010 #22
J.A. Fletcher

Jack could not believe how Lilah made him feel. Just being near her made his body pulse with pure ecstasy. He squeezed her just gently enough, and ran his hand up her thigh.

2/19/2010 #23
Phoebe Powers

She couldn't even think; her thoughts were so muddled by the the spark created by every contact of his skin on hers. Slowly she ran her fingers down his back.

((And since I'm uncomfortable with writing sex scenes, and the rules of the forum insist on it, I suggest we fade out soon.))

2/19/2010 #24
J.A. Fletcher

((Aw, shucks, and we were just getting somewhere.))

Jack kicked off his oxfords and broke away from her, putting his lips next to her ear.

"Unbuckle me." He whispered softly.

((Okay, okay, kids, break it up, come on.))

2/19/2010 #25
Phoebe Powers

Lilah felt a light blush bloom on her cheeks as she reached down to unbuckle his pants and then started to pull them down.

((Sadly the fade out is a rule I know Dani is rather strict about.))

2/19/2010 #26
J.A. Fletcher

((Fade in))

Jack laid back on the bed, breathing heavily.

"Gee." He said. He looked at Lilah. "That was...gee."

((Quite sad))

2/19/2010 #27
Phoebe Powers

((Well I think--and I know Dani thinks the same way--that since fictionpress allows 13-year-olds on this and because not everyone is comfortable with reading that sort of thing that it is best to just gloss over it.))

Lilah smiled over at him. "I thought it was quite nice myself. You are an amazing man."

2/19/2010 #28
J.A. Fletcher

((Don't worry, Phoebes, I definitely agree. We wouldn't want to put any ideas into the minds of 13-year-olds. Okay, that last remark was completely sarcastic.))

He lifted her chin a little and kissed her briefly. "You're the most amazing woman I've ever met."

2/19/2010 #29
Phoebe Powers

((lol. Besides as someone who does not have much experience in the romance department and who is waiting until marriage for sex, I wouldn't really know how to write out the scene anyway.))

"I hope you don't think me too forward by saying this but I feel so comfortable with you."

2/19/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Danielle Thamasa Phoebe Powers
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member