Speak Easy
1920s America...where the gin joints were underground, the liquor was fine, women enjoyed life, and organized crime was born.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Danielle Thamasa

Any and all streets, alleys, etc. in the city.

12/28/2007 . Edited 2/16/2010 #1
Danielle Thamasa
Joshua Morgan walked out of his home and instead of turning in the direction of the bank, went the other way to his other "bank."
12/28/2007 #2
Rogue-writer-16
Adrianna Cole wandered carelessly up the street, conscentrating on remaining practically invisible as she headed towards the Holden residence, returning from her recent visit with some mutual 'friends'. She smiled sweetly at people in the passing crowd, figuring, if she could not be invisible, she could at least give the impresson of harmless innocence.
12/28/2007 #3
Danielle Thamasa
Josh turned the corner and walked down the road to his bosses' place, the bosses William didn't know about.
12/28/2007 #4
Rogue-writer-16
Whistling as she pressed through the crowd towards the back door of the mansion, Adrianna slipped inside unnoticed as per usual.

[to the Holden's House]

12/28/2007 #5
Danielle Thamasa
Joshua walked up the driveway to the large home in front of him and knocked on the door.
12/28/2007 #6
Scottish Princess
Cass Livingston walked down the city sidewalk, hands shoved in the pockets of his coat, blue eyes always searching the streets.
12/28/2007 #7
Danielle Thamasa
Getting bored, William walked out his front door and looked around the neighborhood, wondering just how much longer Joshua would be out. He hated running the speakeasy without Josh around.
12/28/2007 #8
Scottish Princess
Cass spotted William and walked over to him, deciding to try his luck. "Do you happen to know where a man might find a nice place to just sit and enjoy a drink?"
12/28/2007 #9
Danielle Thamasa
William smiled at the man. "Depends on what you're drinking." Translated as: if you want alcohol, come on in.
12/28/2007 #10
Scottish Princess
"Many thanks." Cass replied, smiling slightly and heading for the door to the house.
12/28/2007 #11
Danielle Thamasa
"Anytime," Will said, heading back into his home.
12/28/2007 #12
Scottish Princess
Cass left the house and went off down the street in the opposite direction than that of the Holden home. About an hour later he came back, this time with a girl holding onto his arm. He took a quick look around and reentered the house.
12/30/2007 #13
Danielle Thamasa
((From Morgan Speakeasy))

Samara looked up at Aldo. "So, to where are we walking?"

3/1/2008 #14
Lee's ghost re-born
Aldo steped out on ths street and smelled the air. It wasn't sweet, but not quite bitter; it was the sent of a city.
3/1/2008 #15
Lee's ghost re-born
"I don't really know," said Aldo. "Anywhere you wanna go?"
3/1/2008 #16
Danielle Thamasa
"I've already done everything I needed to do today so there's nowhere I need to go."
3/1/2008 #17
Lee's ghost re-born
"Lets just see where our feet take us then," suggested Aldo.
3/1/2008 #18
Danielle Thamasa
Samara nodded. "That sounds like a plan."
3/1/2008 #19
Lee's ghost re-born
Aldo started down the sidewalk, not sure what to talk about.
3/1/2008 #20
Danielle Thamasa
After a few minutes, Samara looked off across the street. Aldo had unknowingly headed down the street towards where she lived. She kept her face blank as she looked at her house, the home of the Holden family, known to many in the underground circles. A powerful family, one not many messed with, and that included the cops.
3/1/2008 #21
Lee's ghost re-born
Aldo kept walking. "So what our your plans, once you get away from your home?"
3/1/2008 #22
Danielle Thamasa
"That depends on if I ever get away from my home. Like your family, we are very tight knit; we stick together."

She glanced at her house again, then turned to look at Aldo. "I guess the main thing would be to have a family of my own someday."

3/1/2008 #23
Lee's ghost re-born
He noded. "Me too," said Aldo. "But I just see myself as a good father."
3/1/2008 #24
Danielle Thamasa
Samara nodded.

((Be back soon. Going to dinner))

3/1/2008 #25
Lee's ghost re-born
(Hope its yumy
3/1/2008 #26
Danielle Thamasa
((I'm back))
3/1/2008 #27
Lee's ghost re-born
(So am I...I had to eat too...hee. So where were we?)
3/1/2008 #28
Danielle Thamasa
((Sammy and Aldo are walking down the street. They just started walking past Sammy's house and they were discussing having families of their own one day...and it's your post.))
3/1/2008 #29
Lee's ghost re-born
"What kind of family do you want to have?"
3/1/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Danielle Thamasa Phoebe Powers
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member