Speak Easy
1920s America...where the gin joints were underground, the liquor was fine, women enjoyed life, and organized crime was born.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Maximilianus

Fredo entered the warehouse and purposefully slammed the heavy door as hard as he possibly could. He gave Robert a little wink and sat down near the tied-up Caitlin.

"Why hello, sweet thing," said Fredo.

9/2/2011 #151
Phoebe Powers

Caitlin focused her gaze on the new man in the room. It was clear that the time to escape was gone and now she would have to make it through whatever happened with these men. Or just the one man since the one who had brought her there seemed to be backing away.

She did not say anything; she didn't want to talk for fear of revealing anything that could be used against her or her family.

9/2/2011 #152
Maximilianus

Fredo reached over and cupped Caitlin's chin not so gently. "Oh come on. Talk to me."

9/2/2011 #153
Phoebe Powers

She turned her head away from him. "No." Perhaps simple was best.

9/2/2011 #154
Maximilianus

Fredo took the lit cigarette from his mouth and slowly drove the hot coal into Caitlin's exposed neck. "That wasn't..." he said, "a request."

9/2/2011 #155
Phoebe Powers

Caitlin clenched her teeth and let out a hiss. As she took a couple breaths she shook her head.

9/2/2011 #156
Maximilianus

"Aren't we tough. This'll be fun." Fredo stomped out his cigarette and slapped Caitlin hard across the face, and came back for a backhand.

9/2/2011 #157
Phoebe Powers

She couldn't help but think that though this was certainly more to deal with physically, this guy could not hold a candle to what she dealt with from Patrick on an almost daily basis. After both slaps Caitlin turned a glare to this man, determined not to give him anything.

9/2/2011 #158
Maximilianus

Fredo sighed and sat back down at the table, taking out a deck of cards and dealing a game of solitaire. "Okay then, you stuck-up bitch. What are you anyway? A secretary? A quiff? Just some cunt that mooches off the working man?"

(God, I feel horrible for using words like this.)

9/2/2011 #159
Phoebe Powers

((Don't be. It's the character, not you.))

Caitlin smirked. Good, this guy had no idea who she actually was.

9/2/2011 #160
Maximilianus

(Still...)

"In my opinion, all you women should just be chained to the beds. That's all you're good for, know what I mean? Little slap and tickle, go make my dinner."

9/2/2011 #161
Phoebe Powers

Caitlin shook her head and rolled her eyes. She should have known that would be his opinion of women.

9/2/2011 #162
Maximilianus

"In fact, if I'm gonna look after you, maybe we could get some of that done. Sound good to you?"

9/2/2011 #163
Phoebe Powers

Caitlin stared at him. "The question is does it sound good to you?"

9/2/2011 #164
Maximilianus

"Shut the fuck up and answer the fucking question. Fucking cunt."

9/2/2011 #165
Phoebe Powers

"Answer the question or what?"

9/2/2011 #166
Maximilianus

"Or I might presume that your answer is yes and go about the shit that needs to be done." Fredo looked at Caitlin and licked his lips.

9/2/2011 #167
Phoebe Powers

"It seems to me that my answer wouldn't really matter. If you wanted it then you would take it. But it doesn't matter what you do to me because I am not telling you anything."

9/2/2011 #168
Maximilianus

"Only thing I'm after, sweetheart, is my own amusement." Fredo smiled wickedly at her and redealt his solitaire game.

9/2/2011 #169
Phoebe Powers

"Then, as I said, any answer I were to give wouldn't change a thing. So, go on, amuse yourself," Caitlin answered.

9/2/2011 #170
Maximilianus

"Oh, I am. You just wait until I'm bored with cards, sweetness." He flipped over the top three cards of the deck. "Bet you're one of those micks, ain't you? Only they'd employ a broad."

9/2/2011 #171
Phoebe Powers

You just go on thinking that, Caitlin thought. But she said nothing.

9/2/2011 #172
Maximilianus

"You ain't their token quiff, are you? What's her face, Christine or Katherine or some shit."

9/2/2011 #173
Danielle Thamasa

Robert cleared his throat. "She doesn't work for the Connellys; she is a Connelly."

9/2/2011 #174
Maximilianus

"Oho! Caitlin Connelly! Talk about prime pussy."

9/2/2011 #175
Phoebe Powers

"So you know who I am." She shrugged. "It doesn't change anything."

9/2/2011 #176
Maximilianus

"Oh, it does. Your snatch is famous, lady."

9/2/2011 #177
Phoebe Powers

Caitlin stared at him. "You need to ask yourself whether those rumors have any truth to them or not. A girl has to have standards."

9/2/2011 #178
Maximilianus

No rumors, lady. Your cute little skirt is so well-guarded I'll be legend when I'm finished with you."

9/2/2011 #179
Phoebe Powers

She smirked. "The only legend they shall speak of is what will happen to you after it all. So the question is, will it be worth it?"

9/2/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Danielle Thamasa Phoebe Powers
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member