Speak Easy
1920s America...where the gin joints were underground, the liquor was fine, women enjoyed life, and organized crime was born.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
J.A. Fletcher

A new brothel owned by Tony Moreno, and run by Madam Edythe, a faux French prostitute, pimp and miscellaneous racketeer. An "anything goes" type of women, she prefers both men and women in gentle company, and doesn't mind breaking the law as it suits her - right in front of the law's face.

8/5/2011 #1
J.A. Fletcher

"Right this way, Al." Tony said as he led Jolson into the brothel. He was immediately greeted by Madam Edythe, who had a ridiculously long and bejeweled silver cigarette holder between her fingers.

"Hey, Tony." She said in a sultry voice. "Wanna fuck?"

"In a minute, Edythe." Tony said. "I brought my pal Al Jolson. I was hoping he could be entertained."

Edythe seemed to notice Al for the first time, and her face showed a slight sign of surprise. "Hmm..." She sauntered toward Al, swaying her hips as only an experienced whore could. "Tell me, Mr. Jolson," she said. "are you a big bruiser?"

8/5/2011 #2
J.A. Fletcher

"I could let you decide that." Al said, becoming flustered.

"I wouldn't want you to hurt me." She said.

"I'll be gentle." Al replied.

"Well, take care of him, Edythe." Tony said. "I'll take one of your other girls. Maybe a couple of them."

8/5/2011 #3
J.A. Fletcher
"Sure. Whatever you say, Tony." Edythe led Al off to a room. Tony looked around and saw a young girl toked out on the couch. He walked over and pulled her up by the arm. "Hey!" She cried out. "What's the matter with you, you big brute?" "Shut up." Tony slapped her. "Come on." He jerked her by the arm into one of the rooms.
8/6/2011 #4
Danielle Thamasa

Having gotten the wrong response from Samara, Robert considered his ties to the Holden family severed. His most promising option was to seek out Tony Moreno, and he had heard that Tony was a man who enjoyed any pleasure he could think of and that Tony had even gotten a new establisment that was just for pleasuring all who entered.

He made his way to the brothel house, hoping that Tony would be there and that he would be receptive to what Robert was bringing to the table.

8/7/2011 #5
Danielle Thamasa

The quiffs had confirmed that Tony was in fact there but that he was extremely busy and could not be interrupted for anything. After waiting for several hours without making any progress, Robert told one of the quiffs to leave Tony a message. "Tell him that I got an offer that is too good for him to resist." Then he gave the address of the warehouse he had the girl in.

((To the Warehouse))

8/8/2011 #6
J.A. Fletcher

"Get out. Get the fuck out." Tony pushed the prostitute out of the bedroom stark naked. She was crying, and ran down the hall. He walked out into the "lobby". One of the women walked up to him.

"Some guy wanted you." She said. "He gave me this address." She pushed a piece of paper into his hands.

"What'd he say?"

She shrugged. "I forgo-"

Tony grabbed her by the throat and shook her like a rag doll. He pushed her into a deep chair and made for the door. "Bitch." He muttered.

8/9/2011 #7
J.A. Fletcher

"Get out. Get the fuck out." Tony pushed the prostitute out of the bedroom stark naked. She was crying, and ran down the hall. He walked out into the "lobby". One of the women walked up to him.

"Some guy wanted you." She said. "He gave me this address." She pushed a piece of paper into his hands.

"What'd he say?"

She shrugged. "I forgo-"

Tony grabbed her by the throat and shook her like a rag doll. He pushed her into a deep chair and made for the door. "Bitch." He muttered.

8/9/2011 #8
J.A. Fletcher

"Get outta here, will ya?" Eddie ordered the old drunk. He dragged the guy by the shirt collar and led him to the door. "Don't come back unless you got the dough and ain't got the booze."

"You damned kid!" The old man shouted as he left the old house. "You sonuvabitch! Ain't got no respect for decent folk!"

"Show me one when you get the chance, willya?" Eddie shouted back. He went back inside. He had left Russ at the park and came to the brothel to see if they needed someone to play security. He was in luck.

"Ooh," a young prostitute said, nearly fawning over him. She hugged up against him. "You're tough. Wanna show me some action, hun?"

More than Eddie's head was hard at that moment, but he knew of the disease that these dolls carried. "No thanks."

"Smoke with us, then, huh, sweetie?" She asked, her voice getting higher. "I wanna show you a good time."

"Hey, I gotta watch the door, huh? Let me loose."

"Nah," She said, "That door can keep. Come back here and smoke a little."

"No." Eddie said. "Can't do it. Busy. You know."

"Come smoke a little dope with us." She said.

"I said no." Eddie replied.

She whispered something into his ear. Eddie perked up. You couldn't pick up diseases from that. He let her take him into a rear parlor. It was filled with the thick smoke and odor of marijuana. There were a few guys sitting around in there. One of them was hugged up with a painted blonde. Eddie coughed in the midst of the smoke and sat down with the prostitute.

"Eddie, right?" The girl asked. "Meet the fellas."

There were four guys sitting around in various places, and three of them had a girl with them. The other was sitting by himself in the corner, with his own muggle.

"Fellas, this is Eddie." The girl said. The one in the corner nodded, but the other three were far too busy. One of them said, "pleasure", but that was all.

"That's George, Harry, Leslie and Archie." The prostitute said, not bothering to say exactly whom was whom. "They're musicians. Say, Arch, pass the Mary Ann."

Archie, the one in the corner, flicked his roll to her, and it landed on her dress.

"SHIT!" The prostitute yelled, brushing it onto the floor. "You ass!" She yelled. She picked it up and took a hit. "Want some?" She offered Eddie.

"I suppose." Eddie caved in and started smoking.

"Let's have some fun, huh?" The prostitute said after they both took a few hits. She got on her knees in front of Eddie and started unbuttoning his trousers.

9/9/2011 . Edited 9/9/2011 #9
J.A. Fletcher

Eddie sat in the back room for hours, laughing and joking with the young people around him, high as a kite. The subject of musical instruments came up.

"You play?" Archie asked.

"The trombone." Eddie replied. "I'm hoping to get a band started."

Harry and Leslie fell all to pieces laughing, and though no joke had been made, soon the entire group was in hysterics. When the hysteria calmed down, Archie said, "But yeah, no kidding, huh? The trombone?"

"Yeah. What do you play?"

"Guitar." Archie replied, playing an imaginary acoustic.

"I play the bass." Leslie said.

"No kidding?"

"No kidding." Leslie echoed. "George plays the drums and Harry plays the trumpet."

"Aces." Eddie replied. "You fellows want to start a band?"

"Sure." Archie said.

"I've got a friend who plays the clarinet. We've been wanting to get a band together for a while."

"You've got yourself some musicians." Archie replied.

9/11/2011 #10
Forum Moderators: Danielle Thamasa Phoebe Powers
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member