Romantic RolePlay
Here you can roleplay as any race or character! Just drop a description and start posting!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
DarkledMind

He glared, took the cigarette out, and threw it in Cid's face. "She's here, it smells like depression and death in here." He disappeared in a flash of smoke, then reappeared next to Cid. "Well... where is she?"

1/3/2010 #61
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid caught the cigarette before it could burn him, but was definitely surprised when he suddenly just appeared next to him. "Another 'supernatural'? Tch, you're not welcome here, now get out or do I have to toss you out on your a**?"

1/3/2010 #62
DarkledMind

He scoffed at Cid, and jumped onto the bar. "Kinda hard to catch smoke." Tilting his head to one side, he smiled in a sick way, waiting for Cid.

1/3/2010 #63
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid pulled out a gun from behind him, "Tch, who said anything about 'catching' you?" Cid had made this gun specifically for dealing with supernaturals. On the outside it looked like a standard issue 9-mil, but you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

1/3/2010 #64
DarkledMind

He rolled his eyes, and changed into smoke. "Like that'll do you any good." Taking a lock of his greasy hair into his fingers, he examined it thoroughly.

1/3/2010 #65
Jade Lin Zheng

((Can you let me know what kind of damage can be done to him?))

1/3/2010 #66
DarkledMind

((He can be shocked, and this disables him from becoming smoke for thirty minutes. Then, he's just a normal person. ^^))

1/3/2010 #67
Jade Lin Zheng

((Okay thanks!))

Cid pointed the gun towards the man's chest, pulling the trigger instantly. A small bullet exploded outwards, the bullet itself falling apart into a thin net that would attack itself to the man, and pump his body full of eletricity.

1/3/2010 #68
DarkledMind

((No problem!))

Two people went into convulsions, one under the ledge and one on the table. He fell to the floor with a solid thud, and Drenda curled up into a ball, whimpering slightly. Thick tears clung to her lashes as she quivered.

1/3/2010 #69
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid could only hear his heartbeat as he grabbed the guy around the throat and pressed him against the wall. Placing the barrel of his gun to the man's temple he grunted, "The next bullet will be real... unless you scamper on out of my shop."

1/3/2010 #70
DarkledMind

He gasped and ran out of the store, swearing at the top of his lungs. His voice was lost in the bell tingling away.

Drenda hopped up and clung to Cid. "I'm going to get beat when I leave..." She was sniffling slightly, as her scared eyes watched him leave.

1/3/2010 #71
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid embraced Drenda protectively, "Darlin', please don't tell me you're mixed up in a relationship with that?" He didn't want to know that the girl he just met was in an abusive relationship.

1/3/2010 #72
DarkledMind

Drenda sniffled some more. "Was, I was. I tried to break up... but he just keeps following me..." She broke out into tears holding him tight like a child holds tight on to a teddy bear.

1/3/2010 #73
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid held her comfortingly, "Well, don't feel pressured, but you're more than welcome to stay with me. A guy who can hurt such a pretty girl is a total creep and a j***."

1/3/2010 #74
DarkledMind

She buried her face into his shirt, despite the stench of cigarette smoke. "Thanks... It means a lot." Slowly, Drenda wriggled away, having had her cry.

1/3/2010 #75
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid felt strangely reluctant to let her go, but reasoned that anybody wouldn't want to let go of someone who looked so fragile. "Well, I live above the shop, so come on up." Cid motioned towards the stairs tucked away in the back corner.

1/3/2010 #76
DarkledMind

Drenda sniffled, wiping away a single tear. "That's convenient..." She slowly made her way to the stairs.

1/3/2010 #77
Jade Lin Zheng

"It is." Cid agreed. Leading her up the stairs to his homey apartment he chuckled, "It's a good thing I don't like people smoking inside. You won't have to deal with the walls smelling like ash."

1/3/2010 #78
DarkledMind

"Yeah, bleh." She giggled slightly, looking around with a quiet hum of content. This guy wasn't flashy, which she found a good thing. Drenda folded her hands in front of her, looking at the world with a questioning glance.

1/3/2010 #79
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid saw her looking around and, running his hand through his mussed hair, asked, "Something on your mind?"

1/3/2010 #80
DarkledMind

"You are not a very flashy person, sir. Most would have the main room considerably more ornate." Drenda smiled at him sincerely, a lock of black hair falling in front of her face.

1/3/2010 #81
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid brushed the lock behind her ear, his finger trailing along her jaw as he smirked, "I've never brought anyone into my home. And I personally don't care much for outward decoration." Chuckling he pulled away from her, "At least it's clean, yeah?" The plain walls were devoid of any pictures, but there were multiple mechanics and gadgets scattered about the multiple tables. Even atop the TV.

1/3/2010 #82
DarkledMind

Drenda blushed very lightly and turned her head down. "Yes, it is..." She giggled and looked around. "Are you an inventor?"

1/3/2010 #83
Jade Lin Zheng

"Of a sort." Cid walked over to the nearest table and snatched the gadget on top. "I just play with what I can get my hands on. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But I sure learned to never smoke when I'm working."

1/3/2010 #84
DarkledMind

Drenda placed a hand to her lips. "Well, it would make sense..." Carefully, she grabbed another one, flipping it around gently. "Do you have any idea what these new contraptions do?"

1/3/2010 #85
Jade Lin Zheng

"Yep, that one you got there is an oxygen converter. Simply strap it to your mouth and you can stay underwater forever." Cid shrugged, "Dunno why anyone would want to, but sometimes my hands just start working without me."

1/3/2010 #86
DarkledMind

Drenda smiled. "Build a city under the water. You could live with the fishes, become a mermaid... It is actually quite useful." she placed it back down where she found it. She turned to Cid. "So..." She gestured with her hands to get some conversation going, because she was out of ideas.

1/3/2010 #87
Jade Lin Zheng

"Oh, right! I'm being a really bad host, I'm sorry. Do you need anything?" Cid wasn't quite sure how to ask a girl if she wanted a shower? Some hot water would be good after getting in from the rain.

1/3/2010 #88
DarkledMind

"Do you have anything warm to drink? Maybe chai? I always found after getting electrocuted something warm is nice." She smiled at him. folding her hands in front of her. Her heart shaped face was tilted to the side in question and curiosity.

1/3/2010 #89
Jade Lin Zheng

"Yeah, of course, I'll-... Wait... electrocuted? How did you get electrocuted if I hit him?" Cid's gut was telling him that he was getting way in over his head. A thought began to grow, but, no it couldn't be...

1/3/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: newly-hatched
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member