Romantic RolePlay
Here you can roleplay as any race or character! Just drop a description and start posting!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
DarkledMind

Drenda shook her head. "Whomever I touch, skin to skin, I will feel all their pain as much as they do. So, that little touch," she imitated pushing a lock of hair behind Cid's ear, then having it trail along his jawline, "I will feel your pain, always, even If I were on another planet."

1/3/2010 #91
Jade Lin Zheng

A shiver racked down his spine at her touch, and he grasped her hand to keep her from moving it any further. Steadying his voice he frowned, "If I had known what a simple touch would do, I would have kept myself from adding to your pain."

1/3/2010 #92
DarkledMind

Drenda kissed his hand, as a sign of acceptance. "It is alright... It has happened before." She smiled sadly, her other hand fiddling with her black shirt.

1/3/2010 #93
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid nodded slowly. He did not want to pry if she did not want to talk about it. Sighing deeply he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and led her into the kitchen, "Let's get you that Chai tea." Noticing how soaked she still was he asked, "Would you live a change of clothes? Staying with wet clothes on will get you sick, guaranteed."

1/3/2010 #94
DarkledMind

Drenda nodded. "I'll let my coat out to dry, but if you do have a change of clothes, it would be nice. Thank you for the tea, you are very generous." She smiled sweetly, trying to be happy.

1/3/2010 #95
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid nodded, hanging his head to hide the pink on his cheeks. Ushering her to the only cleared off table in the house, he set down the tea and murmured, "I'll go get you some clothes."

1/3/2010 #96
DarkledMind

"Thank you very much, Cid." She giggled with a sigh, worrying automatically when his happy aura left the room.

1/3/2010 #97
DarkledMind

(Good night.)

1/3/2010 #98
Jade Lin Zheng

(Goodnight.^_^)

Cid hurried to his bedroom, where he immediately went towards his closet. Unfortunately for him he easily found some clothes that were too small. "I guess my new dryer needs some work."

1/3/2010 #99
DarkledMind

Drenda was sitting in the kitchen, sipping her Chai tea. The sad women was sitting straight, her ankles crossed elegantly as she tapped one foot to a rhythm of a song that few knew.

1/4/2010 #100
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid grabbed the clothes and hurried back to the kitchen. Smiling bashfully to Drenda he asked, "W-would you like a shower or something?"

1/4/2010 #101
DarkledMind

She smiled sweetly. "No need to stutter, but yes, I would like a shower." Drenda politely held a hand out for the clothes.

1/4/2010 #102
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid blushed light enough that it wasn't noticeable and he handed her the folded clothes. "The bathroom is the first door on the left down the hallway. Towels are hanging from the rack, and the shampoo and conditioner are the 'S' and 'C' labeled buttons next to the spout. Just hold the button until you have the amount you need."

1/4/2010 #103
DarkledMind

Drenda nodded slowly, letting her tongue roll along her cheek while her memory stored the information. "Thank you." She smiled and headed off towards the bathroom, a small tune in her head.

1/4/2010 #104
Jade Lin Zheng

Watching her leave he immediately relaxed. Talking about a shower to a girl just seemed a little too intimate for him. Trudging towards the living room he sat on his couch with a grunt and picked up the half-finished gadget on top. "Now let's see if we can fix you."

1/4/2010 #105
DarkledMind

Drenda let the steamy, hot water fall over her back. Like a black raven's wing, her hair flowed down her back, covering scars and bruises of a life she wished she could just leave behind. After a few minutes of soaking, she pressed the shampoo button. The nearly clear gel oozed out of the container, feeling cool against her palm. It seemed to melt with content into a pile on her hand. Perhaps she could feel something calm and relaxing like that, but the chances were slim in her current situation.

1/4/2010 #106
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid could hear the shower spray as he continued working. Forcefully keeping his mind from sinking into the gutter, he miscalculated the distance and sliced a thin line down his palm. "Agh, damnit." The cut stung, but it was more of a shock than it actually hurting. He hadn't injured himself while working for a long time.

1/4/2010 #107
DarkledMind

A sharp intake of breath could be heard in the shower, even over the shower spray. A thin line of red sprouted across her hand. the blood oozed out like thin toothpaste. It flowed down her wrist, and into the drain, sped up by the flow of water.

1/4/2010 #108
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid's sharp ears heard her gasp and he remembered then what she had said about her feeling his pain. Forgetting about his own injury he burst into the bathroom, half-pleading for forgiveness when he abruptly stopped as if someone had pulled the plug on him. He could partially see her through the glass doors and felt his face heat up, but couldn't move. It was as if he were rooted to the spot. An inner voice chuckled, 'Gotta admit, she's got one fine body.'

1/4/2010 #109
DarkledMind

Drenda knew he was in the room, but ignored the fact his probing eyes were all over her. She just vaguely pointed in the direction of the medicine cabinets. "Could you get me some linen? If you don't have any, then a band-aid would work." She winced again, when she moved her hand too much, the ragged skin rubbed up against something, giving a not too pleasant experience.

1/4/2010 #110
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid's brain jump-started into action, moving him to the medicine cabinet, snatching the roll of bandages he kept there specifically for injuries like this. Handing it to her, he made sure he kept his head turned away, not wanting her to think of him as a pervert.

1/4/2010 #111
DarkledMind

Drenda quickly turned off the water, so that the bandage wouldn't get soaked to early on. she was quickly done, as she had done it a few times before. she then handed to back to him. "You should probably bandage yourself up." Her hand was still covered in soap suds from washing her hair.

1/4/2010 #112
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid took back the roll, his eyes drifting up her sud-covered arm before he dragged himself back to the cabinet, facing his back to her. "No, it's alright. I'll patch it up later."

1/4/2010 #113
DarkledMind

She shrugged, and briefly stretched out of the shower to place the roll on the counter. She then discretely closed the shower doors and stood there. For a minute she just listened to the slow drip of the shower. All too suddenly, someone died in their sleep not three miles away. Her ears automatically tuned to the distinct patter of a heart. the only one other than the slow throbbing in her chest was the rapid and slightly nervous gallop of Cid's. It was almost comforting to hear the thump of his heart, as the rhythm as steady, despite its pace.

"You..." Drenda held her tongue, not wanting to say anything in the silence.

1/4/2010 #114
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid straightened chuckling in embarrassment, "I almost forgot that I came in here to apologize. I'm really sorry I injured you due to my mistake."

1/4/2010 #115
DarkledMind

Drenda shook her head. "Just apologize for hurting yourself with that knife. there is something odd about it that made me bleed. you must understand, that's why the gasp was louder. I'd like to see that when I get out, if you don't mind."

1/4/2010 #116
Jade Lin Zheng

"I don't mind... I should leave you to finish up. It's not exactly appropriate for me to stand here." Cid mumbled the last sentence under his breath as he left the bathroom, closing the door behind him and breathing a sigh of relief as he leaned against the firm wood.

1/4/2010 #117
DarkledMind

Drenda sighed, and turned the shower back on. The spray hurt her wound a bit, but she could deal with it. Immediately, she picked up washing where she had left off. She didn't mind that he was standing outside of the door, it felt like comfortable company, now.

1/4/2010 #118
Jade Lin Zheng

Cid continued to lean against the door, the sound of the water lulling him into security. He thought it would be a little awkward considering he just met her, but it was rather easy to get along with her. Something her definitely wasn't expecting.

1/4/2010 #119
DarkledMind

Drenda was quickly done, the steam still lingering on her pale body as she cleaned the little droplets of water off of her skin. When she was done, she threw on his too small clothes, and draped her wet ones on her arm. Slowly she turned the door knob, allowing him the opportunity to get away from the door.

1/4/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: newly-hatched
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member