Well, somebody told me to put my challenge here, s
Boy joins the rock band of his friend. Boy meets girl who is in the rock band. They slowly start genuinely liking each other. One problem: he’s 18, she’s 14. A very mature, and grownup looking 14year old.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Last Minute Bassist
This challenge is something I want to write...but I have no time.

I want a story that goes something like this. Normally, I’d write it, but I’m busy with my own, real-life rock band.

Boy joins the rock band of his younger friend to fill in the bassist role. Boy meets girl who is in the rock band.

They slowly start genuinely liking each other.

One problem: he’s 18, she’s 14. A very mature, and grown-up looking 14-year old. Boy is forced to constantly grapple between genuine feelings and

The supposed morality of what he is doing.

I want the story to be long enough---maybe at minimum 8 chapters. I also want to see some realistic issues that would come up should a relationship like this happen,

both personal and external conflicts.

1/3/2008 #1
Angel of Ink

So, are you trying to find someone else to write this for you, or what?

It sounds interesting, and I know a girl who dated an 18 year old when she was fourteen. I don't really know much about their relationship, though, because she was almost three years older than me... but the dilemma he's in could be pretty interesting.

I would say the way she feels should be pretty important, too, though. You don't see yourself as immature at fourteen, you don't realize how young you still are. Some of your earlier blooming friends may be having sex, and that's something that makes you feel more mature (being old enough to have sex, that is, even if you're really NOT). So her feelings about his reluctance, maybe annoyance that he thinks she's too young and immature, could be pretty significant.

4/23/2008 #2
Angel of Ink

So, are you trying to find someone else to write this for you, or what?

It sounds interesting, and I know a girl who dated an 18 year old when she was fourteen. I don't really know much about their relationship, though, because she was almost three years older than me... but the dilemma he's in could be pretty interesting.

I would say the way she feels should be pretty important, too, though. You don't see yourself as immature at fourteen, you don't realize how young you still are. Some of your earlier blooming friends may be having sex, and that's something that makes you feel more mature (being old enough to have sex, that is, even if you're really NOT). So her feelings about his reluctance, maybe annoyance that he thinks she's too young and immature, could be pretty significant.

4/23/2008 #3
Last Minute Bassist

Yeah, I'm trying to get someone else to write it.

4/23/2008 #4
Angel of Ink

Okay, I thought so. There is another forum, Lost Plot Bunnies or something similar, about plots you'd like to let other people adopt. I suggest mentioning this in there, too, just to spread it wider. The more people who hear about it, the likelier it is that someone'll volunteer to write about it.

4/23/2008 #5
Hitori-San-13

I'd be more then happy to write this for you. I'm a fourteen year old girl dating an eight teen year old boy so it would be interesting. The only thing is that it might take me a while because I'm working on quite a few stories.

8/4/2008 #6
MsInvisible

I am thinking of writing this. Does it matter when I post it? I don't have too much time on my hands so I would only get to type it on the weekends.

10/10/2010 #7
MsInvisible

I am thinking of writing this. Does it matter when I post it? I don't have too much time on my hands so I would only get to type it on the weekends.

10/10/2010 #8
Forum Moderators: Last Minute Bassist
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member