Drama Ever After RP
A fairy tale and mythology RP where those of us who can't get enough of this stuff come to play.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Scottish Princess
An abandoned house outside town.....the townsfolk think it's haunted, so no one ever goes there anymore.
3/5/2008 #1
Scottish Princess
Eduardo arrived at the house and looked around. It looked good enough to him.
3/5/2008 #2
echonymph
"Creepy," Calixa commented, looking around with pleasure.
3/5/2008 #3
Scottish Princess
He smiled at her, "You like?"
3/5/2008 #4
echonymph
"Lots of mice," she said approvingly.
3/5/2008 #5
Scottish Princess
He chuckled and motioned towards the door that was hanging on one hinge. "Shall we?"
3/5/2008 #6
echonymph
"Shall we what exactly? Go inside or try to fix the door?" she asked, hoping there was no Pure Iron in there.
3/5/2008 #7
Scottish Princess
He laughed, "Go inside, of course. I have no interest in fixing doors."
3/5/2008 #8
echonymph
Calixa laughed and motioned. "You first; I have no protection for my bare butt should something be in there."
3/5/2008 #9
Scottish Princess
He smiled and entered the house first.
3/5/2008 #10
echonymph
Calixa waited a moment for any horrified screams or something, then followed, the door magically fixing itself as she passed.
3/5/2008 #11
Scottish Princess
Eduardo stopped in front of the rickety staircase and looked around, "It doesn't look that bad to me."
3/5/2008 #12
echonymph
"Huh. Why is this abandoned again?" she asked, looking around as well.
3/5/2008 #13
Scottish Princess
He shrugged, "I was wondering that myself."
3/5/2008 #14
echonymph
((Going to make a reason?))

Calixa shrugged and started poking around.

3/5/2008 #15
Scottish Princess
((nope))

Eduardo headed to the kitchen and started opening cabinets, finding only dust and cobwebs.

3/5/2008 #16
echonymph
Calixa found...empty room, another empty room, a mostly empty room with some debris in it..."I'm going to look upstairs," she called.
3/5/2008 #17
Scottish Princess
"I think I'll go with you." He followed her towards the stairs.
3/5/2008 #18
echonymph
Climbing the stairs was a harrowing experience, but they survived. Calixa raised her eyebrows. "Now THIS floor I like."

Apparently whoever had taken all the interesting stuff from downstairs had left some pretty nice stuff on the second floor.

3/5/2008 #19
Scottish Princess
Eduardo smiled as he looked around. "Definitely."
3/5/2008 #20
echonymph
"Needs some dusting," she observed.
3/5/2008 #21
Scottish Princess
"That it does." He nodded, "Do you want to clean the place up now, or," He moved up next to her and whispered in her ear. "Do something else?"
3/5/2008 #22
echonymph
She grinned wickedly. "Cleaning will only take a moment," she said, as a wind suddenly swept through the house, picking up dust as it went.
3/5/2008 #23
Scottish Princess
"That's handy." He commented, kissing under her ear.
3/5/2008 #24
echonymph
She shivered, biting her lip as a m*** escaped. The wind was followed by water, which swept through and left everything clean and gleaming in its wake. Calixa turned with a smirk. "Now aren't you glad I did that?"
3/5/2008 #25
Scottish Princess
He kissed down her neck, whispering against her skin, "Most definitely."
3/5/2008 #26
echonymph
Calixa, not one to waste time, hopped up, wrapping her legs around his waist.
3/5/2008 #27
Scottish Princess
He grinned and held her close, carrying her into one of the bedrooms and laying her on an actually semi-clean bed.
3/5/2008 #28
echonymph
One thought from Calixa and it was a clean bed. Nipping at the sensitive skin under his ear, she suddenly pushed him back, jerking his shirt over his head.
3/5/2008 #29
Scottish Princess
Eduardo moaned slightly as he pulled his shirt off, running his hands over her body.

((I'm off to bed now. Night.))

3/5/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: echonymph Danielle Thamasa
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member