Switzerland
The Bored Author's Society for Refugees. Come one, come all, but leave your anger and hate somewhere else! :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
WickedElfy
[q]Why, I ♥ you, too! :O Any specific reason why you cared to reiterate your love for me, though?[/q] For showing me how to make the ♥ symbol and for making this forum. [q]She told me anything was okay, as long as it wasn't fergie xD.[/q] *thinks* GRAVI. NEEDS TO BE HERE.
1/13/2008 #31
Faba
:( Switzerland here I come... Hellloooo.
1/13/2008 #32
Meltalviel
Fabaaaaa ♥ We love you here in Switzerland ;-; ... omo that should totally be the forum name.
1/13/2008 #33
WickedElfy
[q]:( Switzerland here I come... Hellloooo.[/q] Faba! *squishes* [q]We love you here in Switzerland ;-; ... omo that should totally be the forum name.[/q] Yeah! "Switzerland: Home of the EBAS"
1/13/2008 . Edited 1/13/2008 #34
TryDefyingGravity
[q]Did Gravi disappear? :([/q] No, I'm just trying to work out how I feel about this. Hey Faba
1/13/2008 #35
Meltalviel
[q]No, I'm just trying to work out how I feel about this.[/q] Ah, okay. Sorry for forcing this on you, by the way. By no means do you have to post here ;-;
1/13/2008 #36
Faba
Is it sad that I've been inspired by all of this? Well, not really... but kind of.
1/13/2008 #37
WickedElfy
[q]Sorry for forcing this on you, by the way. By no means do you have to post here ;-;[/q] I'm totelli going to. Till every last bit of fighting stops in the BAS. It's just too much for me. [q]Is it sad that I've been inspired by all of this? Well, not really... but kind of.[/q] What do you mean?
1/13/2008 . Edited 1/13/2008 #38
Meltalviel
Faba, it's not sad. Well, it's sad, but not sad in the connotation that you meant it ;). It's sad sad, not pathetic sad. ...I make no sense. Hah in a way, Switzerland is a perfect name for this forum. A small country that's notorious for its neutrality and dislike of fighting? Oh jeez. Elfy, did you see Heffy's post?
1/13/2008 . Edited 1/13/2008 #39
WickedElfy
[q]Hah in a way, Switzerland is a perfect name for this forum. A small country that's notorious for its neutrality and dislike of fighting?[/q] *giggles* XD [q]Oh jeez. Elfy, did you see Heffy's post?[/q] Yes, yes I did.
1/13/2008 #40
Meltalviel
[q]Yes, yes I did.[/q] Do you think I could tell her about the forum? She seems really upset ;-;
1/13/2008 #41
Faba
I'm leaving now. Bye you guys. But... for some reason... I really need to think about it before I start posting here... It doesn't feel the same, and I don't know if I want... :( I'm not making sense, so I'll stop now.
1/13/2008 #42
TryDefyingGravity
Agh, I am not thinking coherently.
1/13/2008 #43
Meltalviel
I know what you mean, Faba, no worries. If you do decide to stop posting here, though, I'll miss talking with you. You'll still PM me, right? ;-;
1/13/2008 #44
WickedElfy
[q]Do you think I could tell her about the forum? She seems really upset ;-;[/q] I don't know....it's up to you. [q]I'm leaving now. Bye you guys. But... for some reason... I really need to think about it before I start posting here... It doesn't feel the same, and I don't know if I want... :( I'm not making sense, so I'll stop now.[/q] *huggles* It's ok. I understand. [q]Agh, I am not thinking coherently.[/q] Neither am I, and I need to finish homework, so that's bad. XD
1/13/2008 . Edited 1/13/2008 #45
Faba
Ah, Mel, no decisions now. I will talk to you later. *poof* (and, knowing me, I probably will start posting here... Dx)
1/13/2008 #46
WickedElfy
Bye, Faba! I actually need to poof to finish my science homework. *pouts* *poof*
1/13/2008 #47
TryDefyingGravity
I'm about to post my thoughts on the BAS, so you know.
1/13/2008 #48
TryDefyingGravity
Posted. ;_________;
1/13/2008 #49
so i sing to the stars
Switzerland is such a perfect name, like, so totelli perfect. I love it. THIS MUCH.
1/13/2008 #50
Meltalviel
Yay, Jelly approves :D Another good thing about this title is you could be in the BAS and say "I'm off to Switzerland" and no one but us know what you mean :O
1/13/2008 . Edited 1/13/2008 #51
WickedElfy
[q]Yay, Jelly approves :D Another good thing about this title is you could be in the BAS and say "I'm off to Switzerland" and no one but us know what you mean :O[/q] Awesomeness! :O .....Yeah, no matter what people say now, there's gonna be more fighting on the BAS....
1/13/2008 #52
so i sing to the stars
ohmygosh i'mso ffreaking hyper i can't contain myself. HAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! -makes funny noises- Anyway, that is a mighty fine idea. Though, in a way, aren't we being hypocrites ourselves?
1/13/2008 #53
WickedElfy
[q]ohmygosh i'mso ffreaking hyper i can't contain myself. HAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! -makes funny noises-[/q] Jelly, this is why I love you. XD [q]Anyway, that is a mighty fine idea. Though, in a way, aren't we being hypocrites ourselves?[/q] How so?
1/13/2008 #54
Meltalviel
[q]Jelly, this is why I love you. XD[/q] *seconds motion* XDD Elfy. You said it. ♥♥♥
1/13/2008 . Edited 1/13/2008 #55
WickedElfy
[q]*seconds motion* XDD Elfy. You said it. ♥♥♥[/q] Yes, I did.
1/13/2008 #56
Faba
So, I was right when I guessed you meant here. :O
1/13/2008 #57
Meltalviel
*snicker* Don't say anything ;-;. Please.
1/13/2008 #58
WickedElfy
[q]So, I was right when I guessed you meant here. :O[/q] Yeah, but SHHH! :O But, seriously, I do wanna go to Europe.
1/13/2008 #59
so i sing to the stars
I don't think you understand the magnitude of my hyperness. Like, it's really bad. How bad? THIS bad. I just burped and cracked up! HAHAHAHAAHHAA, RIGHT? How right? THIS RIGHTT!!!! (with two t's, yep) But thanks, guys. Did you know that I love you both as well, to a very big extent? Guess how big the extent is. :O
1/13/2008 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Meltalviel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member