Land of Night RPG
Kill the light, fight the Angels. Help me fight those who condemed me to the night.For Demons,Fallens,and all those creatures living in the night
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
xrolipolix

Name: Mensen

Age: Somewhere between forty or sixty. He stopped counting how old he was when he realised that counting birthdays only reminded him that his days are numbered.

Race: Human.

Appearance: A short, scraggly and greying beard that he fidgets with periodically and stringy, thin brown-turning-grey hair. Bags and wrinkles around his eyes occur from screaming, shouting, scowling, swearing, crying, frowning and thumping his head on solid surfaces too often. The banging of the head has also resulted in a rather dented skull. Has a gaunt and haggard appearance. He's usually seen wearing his uniform but since this will be set supposedly during a holiday (Assuming he will one day get a holiday and assuming he'd want a holiday) he will be wearing a bright green sweater (Knitted by his mother) and dull cream trousers with makeshift overalls.

Personality: A glass half-filled with milk is not a glass half full, or a glass half empty. It's more of a glass filled with slow acting and pain inducing poison that is more likely to jump up and force its contents down his throat than sit there and act like a... well... glass. To put it short, he's a pessimist. He doesn't like hanging around people who will bring him danger but since he believes that danger will find him anyway he just stays with people who can protect him and, if possible, be used as some kind of shielding device.

Past: Mensen was placed by his parents into the Morneham guards in hopes that he will become a disciplined young lad. It worked, sure enough, but maybe a bit too well. There at what was known as 'Guard School' he was average in the classes, all except physical combat. He left school just below average and at the age of seventeen became an apprentice in the Wizard's Academy. He liked it so much at his job (Mostly because the dogs there were caged and that people didn't seem to want to hurt him) that he then decided to move there with the approval Splinder, the headmaster. In exchange for this he would have to keep to cleaning and act as a guinea pig to magical experiments.

He wasn't told the last part until after he signed the Lifetime Membership Document.

Hope that was O-K. ._.

7/7/2008 #31
DemonBunny205

Yeah that's fine. YAY!!!!

7/7/2008 #32
xrolipolix

LOL. Cool! Okay, erm, where do I start?

Wah! I feel like I'm new again... .

7/7/2008 #33
DemonBunny205

Go to the midnight bar.

7/7/2008 #34
DemonBunny205

I have on off topic for a reason you know.

7/7/2008 #35
Reine Ayten

Here I go...

Name: Evander (can't remember his last name)

Race: Half Vampire/ Half Elf (has a couple dragon genes though... doesn't know how that happened)

Past: Can't remember a lot of things, but knows he must have been pretty important because there are people following and trying to kill him.

Appearance: Shaggy straight hair, goes from white at the top fading to black at the tips. Has gold eyes with slightly slitted pupils. He's around five feet tall, and has a large tattoo on his back of a cross with a snake winding around it. He wears a white, button down, 3/4 sleeved shirt, black gloves with the fingers cut off and a hole cut in the palm of each glove, and black pants that end just below his knees with three gold buttons on the outside of each leg. The buttons are covered up however, by the knee-length black boots he wears made of soft leather. Sometimes he'll be seen wearing a black cloak with a gold pin in the shape of the tattoo he has.

Fighting Style: He is alright at sword fighting, but excels at using a bow and arrow. He also is very good at fighting hand-to-hand, and with daggers as well. Sometimes, if pressed, he will use his elemental magic (fire), but he's had no training that he can remember, so the magic is wild and will often attack him or his allies. Also, when he gets mad, things tend to implode... only small things though...

Personality: He's very cynical to people he's just met, but once he gets to know them, or has an intimate relationship, then he'll open up and become more of a sweetheart. He hates being called short, so please don't.

I think that's it for him.

7/13/2008 #36
DemonBunny205

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come and join us in the midnight bar!!

7/13/2008 #37
horrorjunkie666

Hi! May I join?

Name: Casper Flannery

Race: Incubus

Past: An irish imigrant. His past is mixed up, he can remember all of it, but not in what order it happened. He knows he's killed several people, but puts it down to just being a curse of what he is. He's currently being stalked, but he doesn't know who's doing it, though he probably knows why.

Appearence: Shoulder lenght hair, in various colours (Purple, blue, green, black, white, pink). His eyes are blue. He's about 6ft tall, slender but not weedy. He dresses like a punk rocker, and there's a cross tattoo on his back, between his shoulder blades.

Fighting style: He doesn't like to fight, he figures it messes with his looks. Turning on the charm and acting vunerable are his favorite ways of getting out of troube, as he says himself, 'some girls love a bad boy with a heart of gold'. However, push comes to shove, he is an experienced street fighter.

Personality: A pretty boy, with a cutting sense of humour and a disarming smile. He believes being what he is is a curse, but that doesn't stop him having fun with it. He does have an explosive temper, but hides it once he's broken at least one thing. He's slow to anger, though, and usually covers his moods with his charm.

7/15/2008 #38
DemonBunny205

COME ON IN AND PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahaha.

7/15/2008 #39
Vampires Bane

Name: Prince Teron

Race: Korupt

History: He and his sister Tera were the first children of the queen, and will have equal power when their mother gives up her throne. The Korupt are a race of Snake like Psychics who have powers varrying from each Korupt.

Appearence: Black skin, short dark brown spiky hair. He wears two wristbands with spikes encircling them. He obtained his black skin when he drew a knife to an advisor who was acting as though he was superior to him. He wears a dark blue robe with a yellow trim, with sleeves that reach his wrist. It end somewha high on his waist as to allow a better view of his uncommon sweat pants. He also wears baggy sweat pants that he made by himself. He often wears black wrappings on his hands, as a symbol that his skin should never touch the common filth of the planet.

Abilities: PsychoKinesis, Precognitive, ESP

Family: Royal Family

----------------------------------

Name: Princess Tera

Race: Korupt

History: She has grown a slight obssession with ball room dancing, and has taken on a rather human girly girl nature.

Appearence:Black skin, and hair that reaches her lower back. She wears the same flowing type of robes as her mother, but her versions are red, unlike her mothers purple ones. She also copies her brother with the Purpose of Black wrapping gloves.

Abilities: ESP, Precognitive, Mental Influence (Strongly influences actions of others.)

Family: Royal Family

7/16/2008 . Edited 7/21/2008 #40
DemonBunny205

YAYness. YOU CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahaa! Ahahaha.

Cough Um we're in the Midnight bar. Come and join us!!!

7/16/2008 #41
BlaznFangurl

Name: Raine

Shifting Capabilities: Symbol of Darkness and Night, which is the Wolf in the Magic World

Appearance: Raine is short yet voluptuous. She has bountiful assets and a face that is terrifyingly beautiful, yet so weird in it's features. She has red,violet hair that when seen in complete darkness or night appears raven black. Her eyes are a dark violet rimmed with dark red and thick with lashes. Raine has a small pouty mouth that makes her look very seductive in her dark ways yet she is very sensitive when it comes to men.

General: Raine's mother and Father were having problems at the time of her birth and so she was unexpected, and to her father unwanted. Her mother was so upset at her husband that she threatened many times to return to her former husband, and while she was away Raine was born, causing her father to be suspicious. Raine is a very sweet, quite child despite her dark appearance and tries very hard for her father's respect, yet has not gained in ounce of it. Do to her being mistreated so often by the men around her, she hates men and has a very dark attitude towards them which is very dangerous at times. She is the Dark Princess, daughter to the King of Darkness, and so she holds the power of darkness that is sometimes uncontrollable when she loses herself.

6/2/2009 #42
BlaznFangurl

Name: Raine

Shifting Capabilities: Symbol of Darkness and Night, which is the Wolf in the Magic World

Appearance: Raine is short yet voluptuous. She has bountiful assets and a face that is terrifyingly beautiful, yet so weird in it's features. She has red,violet hair that when seen in complete darkness or night appears raven black. Her eyes are a dark violet rimmed with dark red and thick with lashes. Raine has a small pouty mouth that makes her look very seductive in her dark ways yet she is very sensitive when it comes to men.

General: Raine's mother and Father were having problems at the time of her birth and so she was unexpected, and to her father unwanted. Her mother was so upset at her husband that she threatened many times to return to her former husband, and while she was away Raine was born, causing her father to be suspicious. Raine is a very sweet, quite child despite her dark appearance and tries very hard for her father's respect, yet has not gained in ounce of it. Do to her being mistreated so often by the men around her, she hates men and has a very dark attitude towards them which is very dangerous at times. She is the Dark Princess, daughter to the King of Darkness, and so she holds the power of darkness that is sometimes uncontrollable when she loses herself.

6/2/2009 #43
blacknsilver32

This is for my vampire story, I'm gonna post when I can.

Name: Chrissie Trenton

Race: Vampire

Power: Healing

Appearance: silver-blonde hair, brown-green eyes, shorter than 5 ft.

General: Chrissie lives with her mom and dad. They're pureblood vampires. Chrissie prizes her multi-colored cat Devi, and enjoys meditation. She is always stress-free, positive, non-judgemental, and welcoming. This is the exact opposite of her vampire boyfriend Ty, who's a hard rocker. She's claustrophobic, and at times can be too realxed. Simply being in her presence is calming.

7/8/2009 #44
Musa di Apollo

((I really hope this forum is still open. Sounds really cool. Tell me if this guy is a little Sue-ish and I'll mod him. I'm also using Rynx's little character creation rubric))

Name: Albrecht Von Bismark

Race: Undead human, reanimated through magic and machinery.

Appearance. His body is covered by a large brown trench coat, his hands covered in dark black gloves, and he wears black boots. He keeps his hood drawn over his head. His head is covered from the top to his neck with bandages, slightly blood soaked and yellowed with age. Underneath, if you ever get to see, is a hideous deformed face. The eyes have been gouged out, the mouth sewn shut except for one stray tooth poaking out. Usually, some black substance is seeping out of his empty eye sockets.

Facts: His vocal cords have decomposed, so the only thing he can manage to force out is a gurgle, as if water is in his throat.

Weapons: His muscles were enhanced by the mechanics and magic in his body, giving him an extreme strength, enough to punch through walls and, of course, bodies. The few times he can't, he'll fall back on the little Necromancy he knows.

Personality: Quiet....obviously. Not much going on in that department.

Powers: Extreme strength, Necromancy.

Past: Many people wanted someone else to take Bismarcks place as chancellor of Germany. Assassination attempts failed, kidnappings failed, all attempts failed until Albrecht von Bismark. A group of ten tallented necromancers kidnapped the then Alexander Weber (Weber = German for Weaver), a normal man and sacrificed him. It took them a course of two weeks to reanimate their finest creation. The monstrosity that would end Otto von Bismarcks life so they could replace someone of their choosing. Unfortunately (or fortunately, if you're one of those good people), Webers kidnapping did not go unnoticed, and the necromancers were caught off guard by a surprise raid of their hideout. German constables managed to kill all but Albreicht, the name the necromancers gave their new creation. They added Bismarcks last name in a sort of mock way, being undone by yourself. With no one to control Albreicht, he fled, with no power left. Now that Angels are reamerging, Albreicht can use them to regain his power, and find another purpose in life.

12/10/2009 #45
Danielle Thamasa

There's not much posting going on here anymore, but I like the sound of your character. If you go to the Human World, I have a character there...and she is a psionic so they could have conversations via telepathy.

1/1/2010 #46
AmIreallyarodent

Name: Pyra

Race: Advanced Human

Description: She has light blue-grey eyes and short fiery hair. She is tall and wears camoflague pants ad black tops, or just all black. Usually has at least four guns about her person, and a few knives and grenades here and there, all weapons are from the future

Personality: She loves music, she is always moving to a beat, usually the one in her head, and she is very fast.

Brief Bio: She is a cyber terrorist, flung back in time by her power over computers. She has been hired by people. Strange people, to take down anything. Anything at all. This seemed suspicious so she slaughtered the building and its occupants.

1/29/2010 #47
Lord Monbodo
(I hope this is still active) Name: Taraka, (But is always called Tom) Race: Rashaka, a type of energy being demon that can possess human bodies or build new ones for a short time. Physical Description: He stands 5'9" with short black hair and blue eyes. Personality: He's very outgoing and dedicated to "having fun" be it sharing a drink with friends or slautering people. Past: Has a grudge against heaven, but won't let on about anything else.
3/6/2010 #48
Lord Monbodo
What?! No 'my lord'? You wound me.
3/6/2010 #49
DemonBunny205
A thousand apologies My Lord. It had merely slipped my mind.
3/6/2010 #50
Lord Monbodo
Hehe, just staying in character.
3/6/2010 #51
DemonBunny205
As am I.
3/6/2010 #52
Squeebo

Is it so, way too completely late to put down a character?

8/28/2011 #53
Riku Masamune

Name: Xalamont Hamlen

Race: Fallen Half-Angel

Appearance: Long spiky black hair. Amethyst eyes. Medium build. Caucasian. Black wings (that only appear when he teleports or is using magic). Black leather trenchcoat, black boots, pants and long-sleeved shirt.

History: Xalamont was a Half-Angel but decided to turn on The Lord but his brother Ark (a full fledged angel) remained. He was once a Seraphim, but was cast out of Heaven. So he's been helping Lucifer get his revenge on The Lord.

Weapon: He carries around a scythe and a broad sword.

Family: Father: Clythe Alexander Vanckhos (An Elf) Son: (Spoilers for my book)

10/7/2011 . Edited 10/7/2011 #54
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: DemonBunny205
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member