Land of Night RPG
Kill the light, fight the Angels. Help me fight those who condemed me to the night.For Demons,Fallens,and all those creatures living in the night
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Danielle Thamasa
Humans, humans everywhere...along with a few non-humans in hiding.
2/18/2008 #1
Danielle Thamasa
Baylin looked over at the woman; she still didn't know her name. "So, where to first?"

Puny humans...they had no idea what dangers lurked in their world, and just outside it.

2/18/2008 #2
Rogue-writer-16
Cybele grinned predatorily,

"I'm thinking one of those human clubs? These creatures seem to flock to the places." she said.

2/18/2008 #3
Danielle Thamasa
Baylin nodded. "That they do. Let's go then."
2/18/2008 #4
Rogue-writer-16
She nodded and followed a group of dressed-up humans who she overheard talking about 'the most totally awesome club that just opened'.
2/18/2008 #5
Danielle Thamasa
"Well, that sounds like a good enough place to start. Fresh blood and all. Want to go?" she asked.
2/18/2008 #6
Rogue-writer-16
"Probably a good a place as any." Cybelle shrugged and started after the humans, making sure to keep far enough behind not to see suspicious.

((I'm off for now... tell the other sorry but bye!))

2/18/2008 . Edited 2/18/2008 #7
Danielle Thamasa
Baylin grinned. "This should be amusing at the very least." Then she followed the humans, keeping her distance, and watching the woman with her.
2/18/2008 #8
DemonBunny205
Suddenly a flock of ravens flew down over them. "Hello lady's." A man formed in fornt of them. "You're missing all the fun, we're killing angels!" he yeeled and flew of again.
2/19/2008 #9
Danielle Thamasa
Baylin rolled her eyes then looked at the other woman. "Stay here or go back?" she inquired. It didn't really matter to Baylin.
2/19/2008 #10
Rogue-writer-16
"Stay here... I'm up for some excitement." Cybele admitted, grinning.
2/19/2008 #11
Danielle Thamasa
Baylin nodded, her eyebrows raising in interest as they walked up to the club. "Shall we?" she asked, gesturing to the club's entrance.
2/19/2008 #12
Rogue-writer-16
Cybele grinned and gave a half bow to Baylin,

"After you."

2/19/2008 #13
Danielle Thamasa
Baylin smirked and walked into the club. It was filling up quickly, mostly because it was new.
2/19/2008 #14
Rogue-writer-16
Cybele followed and looked around. There was the typical flashing lights and the music was at a bareable level... though she supposed it would escelate as the night wore on and the patrons consumed more alcohol. It looked all right as far as human clubs went... so far.
2/19/2008 #15
Danielle Thamasa
Baylin looked around. Humans dancing around to the music, and several at the bar getting drinks. The lights were flashing around the club and Baylin rolled her eyes at it all, faking a yawn. Boring...for the moment. But the night was young.
2/19/2008 #16
Rogue-writer-16
Chuckling at the other woman, Cbele rolled her eyes,

"I happen to agree with you... but at least *try* to look interested."

2/19/2008 #17
Danielle Thamasa
Baylin looked at her. "I'm not done yet," she commented, winking across the room at one of the many human males who had come on their own, in the hopes of scoring with a girl.

Moments later he sauntered over to her and asked for a dance. Slightly amused with it all, Baylinn agreed. "See you around," she told the woman. "Try not to have too much fun."

2/19/2008 #18
Rogue-writer-16
Cybele chuckled and waved the girl off, searching for her own target.
2/19/2008 #19
Danielle Thamasa
Baylin took the human to the dance floor and began to dance with him. It was clear that he had already fallen prey to feminine wiles. He was hers until she chose to discard of him. Idiot humans.
2/19/2008 #20
Rogue-writer-16
Cybele smiled as she caught the eye of a dark-haired stranger and smiled coyly as he came over, reeking of confidence.
2/19/2008 #21
Danielle Thamasa
He tried to reach out and pull Baylin closer to him and she grabbed both of his arms at the same time, forcing them away from her. She could make mincemeat out of him in no time at all but that would ruin the potential fun she could have here.
2/19/2008 #22
Rogue-writer-16
He asked Cybele to dance smoothly and she smiled cooly as he took her hand, his eyes going slightly glassy under her effect. She chuckled and led him onto the dance floor.
2/19/2008 #23
Danielle Thamasa
Baylin glanced over at the other woman, all the while keeping an eye on the human that was practically drooling over her now. 'Having fun yet?'

((I'm going to use bold italics for projected thoughts...unless you have a better idea))

2/19/2008 #24
Rogue-writer-16
((Nope- that's fine))

She looked over at the other girl and smiled icily, 'Beginning to, what about you?'

2/19/2008 #25
Danielle Thamasa
Baylin gave a noticable shrug. 'I'm thinking just one human isn't enough fun.'
2/19/2008 #26
Rogue-writer-16
Cybele chuckled and tugged her human closer, smiling smugly,

'What did you have in mind?'

2/19/2008 #27
Danielle Thamasa
'A couple more humans...then I'll see what I feel like doing after that.'
2/19/2008 #28
Rogue-writer-16
She shook her head with a small smile at the other girl, looking her human over... she'd use this one for a little... then see what happened.
2/19/2008 #29
Danielle Thamasa
Within the next minute Baylin had three other humans around her, and all four of them were trying to win her favor. They actually thought they had a chance. Humans. If they kept at the rate they were going, soon they would destroy themselves. Of course, that meant a lot less fun for Baylin. "I want a drink, the most expensive they have here," she said to the humans who then all rushed away from her to the bar, fighting with each other to see who would make it back first.
2/19/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: DemonBunny205
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member