Adventures in Magic
Explore this magical new world and discover spells, prophecies, and hidden civilizations.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Anarane Calafalas

John laid a comforting hand on Sanguine's shoulder. "I am sorry. I did not mean for it to seem that way, but Ryan and Abigail are on a hunt, and Vena will not be able to answer me... and... seeing as you're the only other one who shares the bond with Amy, I was hoping you could help me."

5/2/2008 #2,941
Master Gaurdian

Sighing "I suppose so then what is it you wish?" Asked Sanguine still a little angry at the fact that he was already being questioned but he got over it a moment later.

5/2/2008 #2,942
Anarane Calafalas

"Is she okay? Is she hurt? Is she in any danger?" John asked, holding his breath.

5/2/2008 #2,943
Master Gaurdian

"Shes sleeping." Said Sanguine simply before starting to walk down the hallway again.

5/2/2008 #2,944
Anarane Calafalas

John heaved a sigh of relief and collapsed against the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ophion smiled down at his daughter. She was so young, and yet she was already scarred.

Amber was walking down a hidden path. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming... it was perfect. Suddenly, she felt something warm on her chest. Looking down, she saw her shirt being soaked through by silver blood. "We have some unfinished buisness." A voice growled behind her.

She awoke with a start. "What's the matter Amber?" Ophion asked worriedly. Amber avoided his eyes. Ophion started rubbing her back.

(I do not own this song or the lyrics!))

"Lay down

Your sweet and weary head

Night is falling

You have come to journey's end

Sleep now,

And dream of the ones who came before

They are calling

From across the distant shore

Why do you weep

What are these tears upon your face

Soon you will see

All of your fears will pass away

Safe in my arms

You're only sleeping..."

5/2/2008 . Edited 5/2/2008 #2,945
Master Gaurdian

Walking down a staircase, Sanguine came across a garden and as he looked at it he thought about the garden he had once had in one of his memories or was it a dream.

~~~~~~~~~Memory~~~~~~~~~~

Walking through his garden, he held the hand of a small child as they walked to one of the several trees that had gold fruit growing on them. "Son soon they will be ripe and I will show you how to harvest the healing juices that are stored." Said Sanguine as he looked down at the small boy. "Aww but daddy cant we pick them now?" Asked the little boy hopefully as he looked at one of the fruits. "Canderous you know that we cannot pick them until they are ripe or the protection they hld will die and then they would be visible and anyone could harm them, as long as they are picked ripe then they can never be destroyed." Said Sanguine smiling down at his son as a breeze began to blow.

~~~~~~~~~End Memory~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting down on a bench Sanguine looked back as a single tear escaped his eye and fell silently to the ground.

5/2/2008 . Edited 5/2/2008 #2,946
Anarane Calafalas

"So... the ancient isn't invincible?" John asked, his eyes sparkling with laughter.

5/2/2008 #2,947
Master Gaurdian

It was the surprise that caused his reflexes to send a blast of energy at John before his mind registered who it was.

5/2/2008 #2,948
Anarane Calafalas

"Remind me never to sneak up on you again, Sanguine." John muttered, picking himself off the ground. Walking over to Sanguine he asked, "Mind if I sit with you?"

5/2/2008 #2,949
Master Gaurdian

"That would be a wise decision on your part, and I wouldnt mind the company I guess." muttered Sanguine as he looked at John.

5/2/2008 . Edited 5/2/2008 #2,950
Anarane Calafalas

"What troubles you?" John asked, sitting next to Sanguine.

5/2/2008 #2,951
Master Gaurdian

"Its nothing" Muttered Sanguine quietly as he stared at the ground.

5/2/2008 #2,952
Anarane Calafalas

John started laughing. Laying a hand on Sanguine's shoulder he explained. "Forgive me Sanguine, but, I don't believe you. I've been around Amber long enough to know when someone says it's nothing, it's something. Amber could be an inch from death and say it's nothing and she's fine."

5/2/2008 #2,953
Master Gaurdian

"I know what you mean." Said Sanguine with a small chuckle as he thought of all the times Amber had said she was fine.

5/2/2008 . Edited 5/2/2008 #2,954
Anarane Calafalas

"I heard that!" Amber exclaimed angrily.

5/2/2008 #2,955
Master Gaurdian

"Ambers listening John." Said Sanguine as he spoke to Amber through the bond. "But you know its true."

5/2/2008 #2,956
Green Drago

Drago had seen her father following amber so he went back to his room Instead, he ran some more location spells to confrom the where about of victor this time victor wasn't the only one who showed up, Woried for Mathew Drago contaced San, 'San, we have another problem. round up very body and meet me in my room in an hour'

5/2/2008 #2,957
DiamondStarwolf

(Diamond i'm on the good side don't hirt me please)

Carefully not to startel any one Diamond opens the door to ambers room..... once a close friend of Ambers Diamond wants to say something to her long lost friend

5/2/2008 #2,958
DiamondStarwolf

Amber are you there? Diamond carefuly walks in and asks is Amber in there?

5/2/2008 #2,959
DiamondStarwolf

(Is any one there?!!!!)

5/2/2008 #2,960
Anarane Calafalas

"It is not!" Amber exclaimed angrily.

Ophion laughed, "Are you ready to go back? I think those chocolate chip pancakes will be done by now."

Amber thought about it for awhile, "Only if afterwards, we can go on a hunt."

Ophion laughed again. "Deal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"There you are Amber!" Sefan exclaimed as Amber walked into the kitchens with Ophion. "The pancakes and tea are ready." He reported, grinning broadly.

'Okay... something's not right.' Amber thought.

She heard footsteps behind her and quickly turned around, but she was too late. "Got ya!" Ryan exclaimed triumphantly, tickling his sister.

"RY! Stop it!" Amber gasped out. Ryan leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Not a chance, this is revenge for that bucket of ice cold water." After he was sure that his revenge was satisfied he finally allowed her to eat her breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Sanguine. Tell me. Or I'll get Amber to force it out of you." John threatened with a smile.

5/2/2008 . Edited 5/2/2008 #2,961
Master Gaurdian

"It was just a memory." Said Sanguine as his face took on a darker expression.

5/2/2008 . Edited 5/3/2008 #2,962
DemonBunny205

Hanapu couldn't move. Whatever the drug his father used on him, it wasn't good.It numbed every muscled, but his organs. It also numbed the connection withihis demons. "We wanted to test it, but you ran away before we could testit on you." His Father appeared at his cell door.

5/3/2008 #2,963
Anarane Calafalas

"San?" John asked softly, laying a hand on Sanguine's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And remember when I accidently shot John in the butt?" Ryan asked through his laughter. Everybody burst out laughing.

"I remember." Stefan commented. "He couldn't sit down comfortably for weeks!"

Amber stopped laughing and started rubbing her chest. It even hurt to laugh! This was not fair!

Everybody stopped laughing when they noticed Amber. "You okay Amber?" Leilani asked, coming to place her hand on her daughter's forehead. Amber gently removed it. "I'm fine Mom."

"Well... I think it's time for that hunt." Ophion commented, standing to his feet. "Conner, Jason, and Stefan, you are welcome to join us. I'm going to go and look for John, maybe he'll want to come." Amber, Abigail, and Ryan ran from the room to grab their weapons.

"Kids." Leilani commented under her breath with an amused smile.

5/3/2008 #2,964
Master Gaurdian

"I just wish I could stop fighting." Said Sanguine solemly. "3000 years of fighting weares on you after awhile."

5/3/2008 . Edited 5/3/2008 #2,965
Master Gaurdian

"Well I suppose we should go find Amber then." Said Sanguine as he stood up, his face had lighten up and showed no signs of anything but a blank expression.

5/3/2008 #2,966
DemonBunny205

A small crimson dragon flew down and landed beside Leilani. It dropped a letter on the table and looked up at her.

5/3/2008 #2,967
Anarane Calafalas

((Demonbunny, what do you want me to do?))

"Okay." John answered, sighing dejectedly.

"Ah! There you are John!" Ophion greeted, walking over to him. "Amber wants to go on a hunt. Ryan, Abigail, Conner, Jason, Stefan, and I are accompanying her. Do you want to join us?"

"Are you kidding?! Of course! After what's happened, I'm not letting her out of my sight." John answered incredously. Ophion laughed. Turning to Sanguine he bowed and added, "You are welcome also, ancient."

5/3/2008 . Edited 5/3/2008 #2,968
DemonBunny205

((Pick it up...... read it.))

The dragon peeped at her.

5/3/2008 #2,969
Master Gaurdian

"Theres no need to bow to me, and I suppose ill come but may i request that HK-47 comes also." Asked Sanguine politly.

5/3/2008 #2,970
« Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kicon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member