Adventures in Magic
Explore this magical new world and discover spells, prophecies, and hidden civilizations.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Aeonian Code

This is where we can chat without clogging the RP topics.

5/12/2008 . Edited by Kicon, 1/2/2010 #1
Master Gaurdian

Lol mate dont worry about it although you should ask to start a new thread before creating it. aw and you ruined me easy work of not haivngt to jump between threads to post. meanie!!!!

5/12/2008 #2
Aeonian Code

XD sorry

5/13/2008 #3
Anarane Calafalas

Seems like we're the only ones on. So... I don't know you, and you don't know me, YET, you insist on stealing my quotes, suggesting that I have a thing for Sanguine, when in reality, he's one of my closest friends, and having the nerve to have your character TRY having a crush on mine. WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THE MALE CHARACTERS ON ROLE-PLAY?!?!

5/13/2008 #4
Anarane Calafalas

Seems like we're the only ones on. So... I don't know you, and you don't know me, YET, you insist on stealing my quotes, suggesting that I have a thing for Sanguine, when in reality, he's one of my closest friends, and having the nerve to have your character TRY having a crush on mine. WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THE MALE CHARACTERS ON ROLE-PLAY?!?!

5/13/2008 #5
Aeonian Code

wow.... sorry.. And the whole crush thing was just an IDEA... A SUGGESTION... not ever male in the world is the same, whether fantasy or not. I know that...

i know so many ppl.... more pl know me then I know ppl.. its gets creepy.. someone says Hi RJ! and I have no Idea who they are.. its... weird.. to say the least..

sorry I changed the topic XD

5/13/2008 #6
Anarane Calafalas

LOL, it's okay. I'm just having fun. :)

5/13/2008 #7
Aeonian Code

kk...sorry I uhh.. well Sorry I offended you for starters... sorry for stealing your quotes... wow...so many sorries... to say...

Well... I'll just pt one sorry for all...

Sorry... Anarane Calafalas..... ( I hope I got that right...)

Do you know HTML, or CSS, or Javascript, or PHP?

Do you know C++ or java?

5/13/2008 . Edited 5/13/2008 #8
Anarane Calafalas

LOL, it's my elvish name. I'm a Lord of the Rings fanatic.

5/13/2008 #9
Aeonian Code

oh.. my dad's name in some language is uhh.... Kiranthas (his real name is Kirby..) where do you guys get this stuff?

Where could I learn Elven :) I like LofR.... it's... really good.. i didn't think your were a fanatic.... heh.... well anyway...

wow... 100 MB per second of connection.. I'm donwloading Battlefield 2142 MPD at 302 kb... phew... not bad... wow... XD

5/13/2008 . Edited 5/13/2008 #10
Anarane Calafalas

http://www.grey-company.org/Circle/language/phrase.htm

5/13/2008 #11
Aeonian Code

Parents home.. bye.. I'll try to be on after supper (they came home with pizza :) ))

5/13/2008 . Edited 5/13/2008 #12
Master Gaurdian

Amber lol i like this guy partially he likes pizza however perhaps he should becareful what he says lol.

5/13/2008 #13
Anarane Calafalas

Quill of Copper, my dad supplies pizzas to stores. So... outdated pizzas belong to us. Our freezer is FULL with Digorno, Jacks, and Tombstone, not to mention thin crispy crust, stuffed crust, naturally rising crust, and then there's pepperoni, cheese, sausage, three meat, supreme... the list goes on and on. There's nothing wrong with outdated pizza, it's still DELICIOUS!!!

5/13/2008 #14
Aeonian Code

What I say? I am seriously trying to be nice, polite, etc.. and so is Ranz (heck if he isn't they could probably tear him apart..) and yet they treat him like he's some mean mogrel..

I am totally clueless as to hwo to say the following in Elven:

Robert Wood

Quill of Copper

any help? it'd be appreciated..

5/13/2008 . Edited 5/13/2008 #15
Master Gaurdian

Lol Amber im coming over if you got that much piza hidden away from me.

5/13/2008 #16
Aeonian Code

XDXD Shall we RP now?

5/13/2008 #17
Anarane Calafalas

Sorry... my heart's not in it at the moment.

By the way... thanks for avenging me.

Robert Wood = Eöl Séregon

Quill of Copper = Tekil en' Aira

5/13/2008 . Edited 5/13/2008 #18
Aeonian Code

*sigh* ... I understand- ok. (I hope you were talking about RP..)

Think you could tell me that (what I previously stated in "Common" in elven?

no problem :) I'm gonna go test my BF2142 demo now that it's finished.. be back in a bit..

does it have to be half bold?

5/13/2008 . Edited 5/13/2008 #19
Anarane Calafalas

What do you mean half bold?

Dissipated... big word. :)

5/13/2008 #20
Master Gaurdian

Amber im crushed, you teach him elvish but you refuse to teach me...

5/13/2008 #21
Anarane Calafalas

Yep! :)

5/13/2008 #22
Aeonian Code

lol... I don't understand it anyway... I feel stupid.. (And yet I know HTML, CSS,Javascript, some PHP, and DOS related C++.... I know 6 languages. (including English XD) and I still can't understand Elven...

sorry I took so godawful long.. it just dawned on me to check OOCD instead of refreshing Adventure thread again.. XD sorry..

5/13/2008 . Edited 5/13/2008 #23
Master Gaurdian

im only on planning to learn french next year.

5/13/2008 #24
Aeonian Code

lol I remember bits and peices from almost two years ago.. but french is boring.. I'd rather learn a beautiful... sing-song like language.. like Spanish.. or Elven..

5/13/2008 #25
Master Gaurdian

Lol well a few friends of mine no french and keep tlaking in it so i can never understand them so im taking it next year and it will also cover some of my S&S for school also.

5/13/2008 #26
Aeonian Code

Awwww dang.. everyone left.. Im gonna go play NEAB now..

5/13/2008 #27
Master Gaurdian

Im still here.

5/13/2008 #28
Anarane Calafalas

So am I. You don't think you're going to get off that easy?

5/13/2008 #29
Aeonian Code

Ok.. Ok... I'm back :)

5/13/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kicon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member