Adventures in Magic
Explore this magical new world and discover spells, prophecies, and hidden civilizations.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Kicon

The adventure now continues here!!

6/24/2008 #1
Kitsu-Kami

(big post kicon^^;Hi!^^)

6/24/2008 . Edited 6/24/2008 #2
Kicon

((I created a Rules topic (about time) so anyone breaking the rules after this message is posted (because all RPers should get the email alerts) are bad people. JK, but I won't be happy.))

6/24/2008 #3
TheCastle'sFarWall

Tek had his Iron Pole strapped to his back loosely, so he could pull it off easily in a fight. His wardrobe now changed to some boiled leather garments and iron gauntlets, along with a red bandanna around his neck. He made sure he was well equipped and supplied before leaving the town to venture out into the wilderness, searching, yet again, for a cure. He followed a great river out westward, where he heard tales of deep magicks and great beasts. He had to cross another forest, a grassy plain, and a desert to get there however, so he thought he might pay Hector and the other's a quick visit before setting out. It wouldn't hurt to offer to have them come with him. Wasn't Ranz losing his Lifeblood or something? Tek figured he might want to come to check the rumors out as well. And he wouldn't mind the others company. Or maybe they had heard of something closer that might help him... he decided it wouldn't hurt to check.

6/24/2008 #4
DemonBunny205

But you're alway's listening. Hanapu told Rachel, a black flame dragon slithered around her neck.

6/25/2008 #5
Aeonian Code

((woohoo 100 pages of RP goodness))

Ranz slumped against the ground, murmering random words as his mind flashed lightspeed over all the ideas, thoughts, everything going on in his head.. If he survived it he'd lose another tear.. sure.. but he would seriously have his head sorted out. He wasn't sure though.. based on recent events who knows how much of his soulfire blood he'll lose.. D*mn this curse!

6/25/2008 #6
Kicon

((Quill, rule #4, be aware.))

Mirali kneeled beside him, worried.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

6/25/2008 #7
Master Gaurdian

((Ok i have no idea whats going on so im jsut goign to go from here))

"So what shall we do now while we wait for someone to locate us?" Asked Sanguine as he turned around to face Vena.

6/25/2008 #8
Kicon

"Make ourselves easier to find?" she suggested.

6/25/2008 #9
Aeonian Code

((My Last post for a while... sorry))

Ranz slowly awoke, getting up and going to his room, he laid down - exhausted

((Brandon wants on and he's staring at me funny so I'll get off ASAP))

6/25/2008 #10
Kicon

"I'm being ignored." Mirali grumbled.

6/25/2008 #11
DemonBunny205

Hanapu sat on his branch, his back against the trunk of the massive tree.

6/25/2008 #12
Aeonian Code

Ranz got up, grabbed a root beer ((hope you don't mind) and chugged it in a flat three seconds. ((355 ml Can)) and glanced at her. "Alright, what would you like to do? This day is for you, period. No ands ifs or buts, whatever you want to do."

6/25/2008 #13
DemonBunny205

Hanapu giggled at Ranz, "Such a ladies man. And a chancer."

6/25/2008 #14
Kicon

((I don't mind. I love root beer, it's okay.))

Mirali stared at him, opened her mouth, then closed it.

6/25/2008 #15
DemonBunny205

((I prefer Ginger Ale........ personally.))

"Goldfish......" Hanapu snickered.

6/25/2008 #16
Kicon

She looked at Hanapu.

"Who're you?" She asked. "And...why are you wearing a blanket?!?!"

6/25/2008 #17
DemonBunny205

"Hanapu. And when you're resurrected, your clothes don't tend to come with you."

6/25/2008 #18
Aeonian Code

Sorry I took so long, wasn't sure if anyone was online - and this computer is freakin' slow! Brandons playing GTA: San Andreas (With swears / non-edited) ))

Ranz smiled, wiping his mouth. "Well..? Does the speechless woman gonna think of something to say?"

6/25/2008 #19
Kicon

"You creep me out." She told him before going to Ranz's side.

6/25/2008 #20
DemonBunny205

"At least I'm doing my job right."

6/25/2008 #21
Aeonian Code

Ranz frowned, looping his arm with Mirali.. "Oh? What job would that be?"

6/25/2008 #22
DemonBunny205

"You know...... I'm a scary creepy demon. Have to live up to that." Hanapu replied. "By the by, you wouldn't happen to have any clothes to spare would you. It gets a bit breezy around here."

6/25/2008 #23
Kicon

Mirali shuddered.

"Just get him some clothes, I don't care if he's creepy, just get him some clothes.

6/25/2008 #24
Aeonian Code

Ranz sighed. "Yeah, I'll give you some clothes. Don't 'live up to that' with Mirali. She's.. not what you think... she's more then you'll ever know..." he said almost with an ominous touch to it.

6/25/2008 #25
DemonBunny205

Hanapu snickered, "You know it could be worse. I could be wearing nothing at all."

6/25/2008 #26
Aeonian Code

Ranz glared at him before disappearing to his room..

6/25/2008 #27
DemonBunny205

Hanapu smirked.

6/25/2008 #28
Aeonian Code

Where;s Kicon?))

6/25/2008 #29
DemonBunny205

((No idea...........))

6/25/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kicon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member