Adventures in Magic
Explore this magical new world and discover spells, prophecies, and hidden civilizations.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Kicon

These are the rules of this forum and must be followed.

1. No being invincible.

2. No knowing everything.

3. No romance above PG-13.

4. Try to refrain from using profanity. I don't mind a little, but if it gets too much I will report you. And I don't want to do that. You can, instead of writing the actual words, put something like "(S)he swore" or "(S)he cursed".

5. Don't insult the users here. It's alright if the characters in the RP fight, but don't take shots at the charaters' owners. I will report you.

6. Don't control other people's characters unless they SPECIFICALLY ask you to, and you will need to show me that you have their permission.

7. Don't kill a person's character without asking the owner.

8. Treat the other users with respect; this goes hand in hand with rule #5.

9. Try to keep your character amount at a reasonable limit. I don't want to put a limit, but if people start creating too many characters then I will. Manage your charries please.

10. If you create a race or a group of a race, then please post a description in the Peoples of This World topic.

11. If you create a place, then please post a description in the Lay of the Land topic.

12. Subcribe to the News - MUST READ topic, because that is where all important things will be posted.

That's all, so please follow the rules. I will update the rules from time to time, and I will post it in the RPing topic and the News topic so everyone has fair warning. Have fun!

Ki

6/24/2008 . Edited 8/24/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Kicon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member