Betas
This is a place for people that are looking for Betas and Betas that are looking for people....
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
MedOrMad

Hey there,

I'm Stefy and I'm Italian so I apologize for my English.

I'm new to fictionpress.com and I recently started a new story. To be honest this is my first English story ever, and I'm pretty nervous about it. I love writing and I thought that I could give it a try and start something in English, even if that's not my native language. But, after re reading my first two chapters and noticing that, the majority of people that ran into it, didn't get past the first one, I realized that there must be something wrong with it. Something that either I'm not aware of or that has something to do with my writing or grammar.

Since I love writing and reading and I'd hate to post something that doesn't make sense or that isn't formally correct, I was hoping to find someone that was nice enough to help me with my story and show me where I did wrong. I don't consider myself as a writer at the moment because of the fact that I still need to learn a lot but, in order to do that and improve both myself, my writing and my story, I need someone to discuss those with and that is willing to help me learn from my mistakes.

Please, if there's anyone that is willing to become my Beta, just let me know 'cause I honestly want to do my best with this story.

This is my profile http://www.fictionpress.com/u/659315/stephyboh

I hope someone will help me.

Thanks again

Stefy

4/19/2009 #1
Forum Moderators: Marswrites
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member