Betas
This is a place for people that are looking for Betas and Betas that are looking for people....
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
backtoblack

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for someone who is willing to beta my story which I've started here: http://www.fictionpress.com/~backtoblack

The prologue is from a Male POV. But the chapter stories will all be written from female (first) POV. It's set in Jersey and the problem I may have is, I'm Scottish and as such, there are gonna be "wee" things I miss in American English. I'm by no means perfect when I'm writing, but I'm looking for someone who's preferably North American, who's willing to get out the red pen of Justice (for my mistakes) and willing to put up with my scribbles and writing silliness to produce a fantastic story.

The story is about a female bounty hunter, who isn't sure if her fiance is a dirty cop or not, the mafia are involved and so is a security expert in love with the protagonist.

Please get in touch with me via PM or email at pinknoises at gmail dot com and we can discuss things further.

4/28/2009 #1
Forum Moderators: Marswrites
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member