Betas
This is a place for people that are looking for Betas and Betas that are looking for people....
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Jessiquie
Hey.

I'm looking for a beta. Not necessarily for just one story though - thats if you don't mind. I have not written anything big, and infact I have nothing ready for them at this precise momment due to writers block. Im just looking for someone who would be interested in being a beta for some pieces later on. I won't be sending them all that regualr, hence it can be flexible and non-demanding, as I not only attend Uni, but I have a job and dance just about everyday.

I kind of write a bit of everything, but not slash and not really fantasy/sci-fic. My writings generally tends to stick to realism more often than not. so if your interested, drop me a line (and Just because I said above, i wasn't looking for a beta for one necessarily one story, doesn't meant that you can't let me know your interested in only one story as thats all you have time for. I fully understand time limitations and commitments. so don't worry about that.)

send em an email through the site, or leave a comment letting me Know if your interested.

Jess

10/3/2007 #1
Gwendolyn D

I'd be willing to beta, though I have never done it before, officially online. ^.^;;

8/16/2008 #2
Lilith Marx

I'd more than willing to beta for you. I'm sure I can work around your schedule.

Check out my beta profile and private message me if you'd like me as a beta.

Thank you.

-Lilith Marx

1/15/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: Marswrites
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member