Betas
This is a place for people that are looking for Betas and Betas that are looking for people....
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hidden-dessert

It's called "Lightbulb". It's a drama that takes place in a highschool in the 23rd century. Unlike most novels, it's based in present tense, rather than past tense, so the story is told as if it's actually happening while you read it. It's told from many perspectives, first person and a narrator, so all the characters are protagonists, but there is still one character who I think I'll focus on the most.

The prologue is already complete and posted, but it's not really part of the story, just a preface of sorts that creates an atmosphere for the story in about the same way putting a poem at the beginning of a book does.

I want a beta who will be able to critique my writing well without critiquing my unusual style.

This story (or series, I might divide it into four books) will contain some slash. So if you aren't okay with that, don't post on here.

Warning: Most of the characters in this story are teenagers. Therefore, expect mild explicit language in some chapters.

12/7/2009 #1
Forum Moderators: Marswrites
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member