Betas
This is a place for people that are looking for Betas and Betas that are looking for people....
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Yoaksy30
Im writting an original history an i have published it in spanish, (im spanish) but i like to publish it in englis too, but i need help for that because im a teen i have not a big level of english, Id like to try to translate it into english and someone check it over for the grammar and the ortography, vocabulary... An i want too that a person help me to revise the characters of the ficction. Thanks i wait for your answer. Bye!!
2/23/2010 #1
HiddenFromYou
Translating things is something I do for a hobby. :) How long are each of your chapters going to be though?
2/23/2010 #2
Yoaksy30
At the beginning the chapters had only 2 or 3 pages but now they use to be about 5 or 7 pages. They are in spanish so if you can translate them that´s right. When we begin??
2/27/2010 #3
HiddenFromYou
5-7 pages sounds like at least 3000 words, correct? If so, I can't do that amount of work at the moment.

If the chapters are 1000-1500 words then I might be able to do it.

I was also under the impression (from your first post) that you would trnaslate them, and I would be checking for errors?

2/27/2010 #4
Yoaksy30
oh yes!! Ill try to translate them and then i will send them to you to correct them, ok ?? If you want, the longers chapters, i could send them to you in parts, ok?
2/28/2010 #5
HiddenFromYou
That sounds better. Will you be down with 1000 words a week?
2/28/2010 #6
Yoaksy30
ok 1000 a week. This weekend ill send you the first chapter that have almost 1500. ok? How i send that to you??? By an e-mail or in this topic??
3/1/2010 #7
HiddenFromYou
You can send it by email. Mine's in my profile. :)
3/1/2010 #8
Yoaksy30
ok
3/3/2010 #9
Yoaksy30
I couldnt translate the chapter this weekend so Ill send you when I finish it. ok??
3/10/2010 #10
HiddenFromYou
Yeah, no rush. :)
3/10/2010 #11
Forum Moderators: Marswrites
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member