Betas
This is a place for people that are looking for Betas and Betas that are looking for people....
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Bloodflower
Hiya all.

Perhaps this isn't the wisest decision a senior could make but I am indeed available to beta read people's work -- primarily historical/mythological/mystery stuff, but really, I'm not picky.

That's a lie, I am picky. I eye askance science fiction, but if it's good I won't object, but I won't, on principle, beta explicit sex scenes.

But that's it.

:)

10/23/2006 #1
Bloodflower
Oh yes, I was going to say...PM me, or email me @ bloodflower103@hotmail.com is cool.
10/26/2006 #2
The Watched
Hey - would you be willing to beta something for me? It is but short (well, a short story, 4000 words-ish), although it contains vaguely graphic drug use, so if that disturbs you, fair enough. It's already up on FictionPress, and has been for a while, under the title of Dragons & Tourniquets, but I'm still not quite happy with it and could do with a second opinion to tell me what needs work. If you have any knowledge of drugs/addiction, that's brilliant, but if not, never fear - I'm not asking you to check it for technical knowledge, more plot/characterisation/style etc...

Anyway, I've rambled on for quite a bit here. In short, let me know if you're willing and I shall email it to you. Thanks!

11/13/2006 #3
Forum Moderators: Marswrites
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member