Betas
This is a place for people that are looking for Betas and Betas that are looking for people....
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
PancakeCat

I'm currently looking for someone to work with closely on their writing. I am an experienced beta, having done it for 5 years. I'm also a professional editor. I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind being a reference when I apply for a job as an editor and who needs someone who takes her job very seriously. I do not have any preferences nor do I have any least preferred styles/genres of writing. If you are interested and wish to know more about me, please see my fictionpress.com profile: http://www.fictionpress.com/beta/675278/PhantomMichaeliS. My phone number and email address are listed here, which are the quickest ways to get a hold of me. You may also send me a private message through fictionpress.com or contact me on Facebook or Twitter. Thank you so much. Regards, RA Michaelis PS. If I sound incredibly stuffy, I'm not I swear. I just like to be professional and sound like I know what I'm talking about. Except when I'm talking to my cat like a lunatic. Meow.

10/5/2012 . Edited 10/5/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Marswrites
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member