Betas
This is a place for people that are looking for Betas and Betas that are looking for people....
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
marjorievonnordeck
Hi there,

So, then I’ll be the fifth, lol... I’m always on the look out for another beta for my book “Drinkers of the Blood Flame” and I also enjoy betaing for other people.

To those of you who might beta for me: My book so far is 5 chapters (posted on here) and the sixth chapter is in the works. It’s not terribly long, but it is a novel in the making so be warned. It is a fantasy/fiction.

To those of you who would like a beta: I’m up for betaing pretty much anything, but if you right sci-fi please don’t expect me to know how all of the gadgetry works... I love reading sci-fi, but I’m not up for researching anything. I also am not in a position to be working on novel sized projects. Short stories, or even something with a few chapters (let’s say like up to ten or so) is fine. I have a lot of experience betaing. I’m not a spell checker though... I will work on grammar, content, plot, charters, world building, and pretty much anything else with you though.

~Marjorie

11/9/2006 #1
Forum Moderators: Marswrites
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member