Ask RainShadow2005
Readers tend to ask questions when they review my stories and, until now, I have always answered back as an Author's Note in the next chapter. Now, with forum capacities, readers will be encouraged to come here for Q&A's about my stories.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
RainShadow2005
Ok, a little bit of fun for people who are reading "The Year I Ran Away" ... I was just wondering where you all stand on what you think Candy's deal is. What are your theories on where she originally hails from, what caused her to run away, and the kinds of things you think she will and will not resort to.

Hint ... I will go ahead and divulge, but only because the conversation comes up in the story soon, that she is against recreational drugs (because they dull the mind and make it harder to stay on your toes) and also has nothing but contempt for people who prostitute themselves (because if you catch an uncurable disease, how are you supposed to stay in top shape and keep alert, and because women should have better respect for themselves).

Other than those two things, which have now been shot down, I'm interested to see Candy from the eyes of someone who doesn't know all her secrets (which is obviously my misfortune). So, if you have a moment, readers, I'd love to see your theories about her so I can get a feel for how I'm doing in portraying her in the story.

Thanks,

RainShadow2005

11/1/2006 #1
Forum Moderators: RainShadow2005
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member