Norse Mythology
A place to discuss Norse Mythology and its abundance of tales to be written about.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Johnny Thailborough

I've written a fair bit of stories and poetry based around Norse Mythology. I'd love to read some work based around it, and would love to get some reviews on my own work as well! Anybody have work they'd like somebody to read?

7/18/2011 #1
fani-andromeda90

Hello! I haven't really written that much....just a tiny bit, really short too! hahaha, but I don't mind reading some things and reviewing them! Also, there is a community in livejournal, faithful_sigyn . livejournal. com

where there are a number of fics from norse mythology, centered around Loki and Sigyn!

8/15/2011 #2
Cool Monsters

Avoid fanfiction unless you like bad romance vaguely based on the Thor movie with no similarity to the actual myths.

2/28/2013 #3
morwenedhelwen1

Mine is here: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3122582/1/Fafni r-s-Bane. It's steampunk, loosely based off the story of the hero Sigurd of the Volsung clan and his slaying of the dragon Fafnir.

5/5/2013 #4
Forum Moderators: Hrothgar
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member