Norse Mythology
A place to discuss Norse Mythology and its abundance of tales to be written about.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
JohnnyTV2

Hey folks! I'm not sure how often people frequent this forum, but I figured I'd let everyone here know that I just started a web serial called Loki's Gambit. It's based on the Norse Myths and I would really appreciate if people could give it a read! I'm planning on posting it every second week. It can be found here (just check out my profile) and I am also posting it on by blog (along with other projects!) at www.johnnythailborough.wordpress.com . Let me know if you have any stuff you might like read/reviewed and I'll gladly check your stuff out if you would be willing to do the same for me! Happy writing everyone!

2/20/2016 #1
JohnnyTV2

Hey folks! I just posted chapter two of my web serial! I'd love if you could leave a review, and if you have anything of your own you'd like a review/critique on I would absolutely read it in return!

Also, please check out my blog (where this and other pieces are posted) at

Happy writing everyone!

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3278474/1/Loki-s-Gambit

3/1/2016 #2
Forum Moderators: Hrothgar
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member