ReviewMania
This forum is here to help you let others know about ficspoems you want R&Red. It can also be for just talking about writing in general.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
The Jab

Recently completed, it's my surprise hit on FictionPress, Letters of Misinfermation.

What started out as a humorous and cute little english assignment has evolved into so much more. Out of my three stories, I have done the least advertising for this one. Here's some statistics.

The Jabbe Chronicles-

Published- June 3, 2008 (Over a Year Old)

Reviews- 48

Chapters- 45

Bunker-

Published- January 27, 2009 (More than Six Months Old)

Reviews- 33

Chapters- 18

Letters of Misinfermation-

Published- April 4, 2009 (Four Months Old Tomorrow)

Reviews- 75

Chapters- 50

If these stats don't say it, my traffic should:

Since the month as just changed, I am shocked to learn that Letters of Misinfermation is already up to 357 Hits and 34 Visitors, making it about 10 Hits Per Person as of August 3rd

In the month of July, Letters of Misinfermation had 587 Hits and 99 Visitors, about 6 Hits Per Person.

This story is growing fast.

The story is written in a unique format. Except for one chapter, the story is told entirely through letters from various characters ranging from main character Tommy Birch to the President of the United States. The story centers around the themes of childhood, divorce, social morals, loss of innocence, suicide, war, abandoment, and other issues. Several other recurring characters include US Soldier Alex, Ukranian student Sergei Spivak, and juvenile delinquent Jimmy Carter (I didn't mean to do that actually. I named him early on in the first chapter, then many chapters later I gave his mother the last name Carter. Oops.)

So go ahead and stop by, you'll enjoy it. And don't forget, review, review, review.

8/3/2009 #1
Forum Moderators: carrot101
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member