ReviewMania
This forum is here to help you let others know about ficspoems you want R&Red. It can also be for just talking about writing in general.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Calingaladha
As much as it's good for my ego to get reviews merely saying how good of a story it is, I often find myself lacking any constructive reviews, reviews that leave me gnashing my teeth, but nodding in acceptance are the most helpful. I'm not looking for anyone to say 'OMG SUXX0RZ!!!' or to tell me I'll never be a good writer. Indeed, my biggest pet peeve is when someone leaves a review bashing my grammar(which I believe is for the most part correct), but their own review contains numerous grammatical and spelling errors.

On to the point: I'd very much like a serious review on my WIP, The Prophecy. If you absolutely cannot stomach that story after the first few words, however, I would also like some criticism on my poetry.

My deepest gratitude, and I will give you a good review for any you give me. (Good as in insightful, not 'OMG AWESOMEZ :D')

3/17/2008 #1
Dolvich

Read and reviewed "The Prophecy."

Keep writing.

6/4/2008 #2
Ethan the stargazer

I'll read your story, if only you read and review my ongoing 4 parter The Dead and The Dying.

10/26/2008 #3
Aisling's Dream

My friend and I just started a group for dedicated writers to share their work and get good reviews. If you're interested, take a look:

http://thepenmaster.getphpbb.com/

11/28/2008 #4
Forum Moderators: carrot101
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member