ReviewMania
This forum is here to help you let others know about ficspoems you want R&Red. It can also be for just talking about writing in general.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Midnight In Eden
If anyone would like any, I can hand out some pretty in depth constructive criticism.

Mostly for poetry but also short stories. I will not do any anime or sci-fi. If you would like something reviewed with a lot of concrit just let me know, in a private message or here.

Hopefully I can be of some help.

12/23/2006 #1
Imalefty
ooh, yes, please! i would love some CC (i get some, but not a lot), so please take a look at any of my stories-- it doesn't matter which. thanks a lot!

-Lefty

12/24/2006 #2
feejoor
Me too. It's my first time posting things. Constructive criticisms would be really helpful. Please take a look at my stories. They're quite short.
12/26/2006 #3
ONETRACKMlND
No sci fi? blasted away 3 of my stories...

Can you review the 21st century?

12/26/2006 #4
Midnight In Eden
One chapter stories yes. No longer however because I currently do not have enough time to do the longer stories. I'm a bit too thorough to do that and I'm currently helping a professor with her novel and moderating a poetry forum.

I've had a look at Imalefty's stuff and it's quite interesting. I'll try to keep up with demand and I'm currently not receiving alerts from fictionpress so if you want to reply to a review please email me.

12/26/2006 #5
Imalefty
yeah, whats going on with the alerts? i haven't been getting anything either.

thanks for looking at my stuff, Midnight In Eden. it did help, especially because i'm not much of a poetry writer. the reason why it was a bit long was that it was an english assignment and i had to make it a certain length... ^_^;;

-Lefty

12/29/2006 #6
Midnight In Eden
feejoor: I had a look at both of your short stories. You've got a number of technical problems, but nothing that practise won't help.

ONETRACKMIND: I really don't have time to look at your stories. If I do get a moment, I'll try.

12/29/2006 #7
truthordeal
Yes, who wouldn't love that. I just hate getting zero reviews, or getting the generic thumbs up.
2/10/2007 #8
The Guiltless Person
I would love if you would review some of my poems. I don't care which, any of them will do.
2/22/2008 #9
Forum Moderators: carrot101
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member