ReviewMania
This forum is here to help you let others know about ficspoems you want R&Red. It can also be for just talking about writing in general.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
CountLuciferLeviathan
I've been on fictionpress for a while now, and since i've join in the 4th of January of this year, out of all of my writing I've only gotten 1 review. just 1! how am i suppose to improve as a writer (I'm ranting on i know, just getting it out). anyways, i'm hoping that i can get some more reviews on writing through here (hopefully). so check out my writing and tell me what you think.
3/6/2007 #1
Midnight In Eden
I'd recommend reviewing other people as well.

The more you review, the more out there you are and the more likely you are to get return reviews.

3/7/2007 #2
Charming Dice
If you need reviews, then read my essay. It's a guide to getting reviews on this site. Maybe it'll help you.
3/9/2007 #3
brokendown doll

Looks like you got a good row of reviews now.

4/4/2008 #4
ByYourSide

I'll review you if you review me. X3

4/13/2008 #5
Starleaf

same here, i might be busy sometimes but ill always get to your stuff.

4/22/2008 #6
Fractured Illusion

I just wanna remind all you peeps that the person who made this topic hasn't been active since -07...

:p

4/30/2008 . Edited 4/30/2008 #7
showcreator

PM me if you want to trade reviews. I'm looking to get my story, Tanner Bay, noticed and am willing to review somebody else's story if they review mine.

5/1/2008 #8
Guy1122

Hey, looking for someone to review my work.

I'll review you if you review me.

Let me know what you think.

9/8/2008 #9
Forum Moderators: carrot101
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member