8/23/2008 #301
Axel Scott

then i'll go take one.

8/23/2008 #302
Graveside Rose

O!K

8/23/2008 #303
Axel Scott

know anyone who could do w/o their life? otherwise i'll take yours. kay?

8/23/2008 #304
Jasion Drake

*raises hand*

There's like four or five people in this body. Feel free to siphon one out of here.

8/23/2008 #305
Graveside Rose

One of them is a nun!

8/23/2008 #306
Axel Scott

nononono every part of prey has a purpose. all or nothing.

8/23/2008 #307
Graveside Rose

Lets gt down to busniess.

8/23/2008 #308
Axel Scott

what do you mean... *slits wrist and maggots pour out*

8/23/2008 #309
Graveside Rose

Your not suited for the rage of war so pacl up, go home your through. How could I make a man out of you?

8/23/2008 #310
Axel Scott

i'm no soldier. just an antichrist superstar.

8/23/2008 #311
Graveside Rose

Great grandfather met great grandmother when she was a shy young misss. And great grandfather won great grand mother with words more or less like this. Lavender blue dilly dilly lavdner green. If I were king dilly dilly. I'd need a queen

8/23/2008 #312
Axel Scott

what?

8/23/2008 #313
Graveside Rose

Did you ever see an elephant fly?

Well, I seen a horsefly. And I seen a dragonfly. Yeah, I seen a housefly Yeah, I seen all that too... I seen a peanut stand, heard a rubber band, I seen a needle that winked its eyeBut

8/23/2008 #314
Axel Scott

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!

8/23/2008 #315
Graveside Rose

Catch me as I fall. Say your here and its all over now. Speaking to the atmosphere, no-ones here and I fall into myself.

8/23/2008 #316
Axel Scott

thats so sweet i wanna hurl. stop it.

8/23/2008 #317
Graveside Rose

Now I will tell you what I've done for you. 50 thousand tears I've cried. Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you and you still wont hear me.

8/23/2008 #318
Axel Scott

Devon

won't go to heaven,

she's just another lost soul about to be mine again,

leave her,

we will recieve her

it is beyond your control,

will you ever meet again?

8/23/2008 #319
Graveside Rose

Perfect my nature. Icons of self induglence. Just what we all need. More lies about a world that never was and never will be. have you shame don't you see me. You know you've got everybody fooled.

8/23/2008 #320
Axel Scott
how can you see into my eyes like open doors leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold until you find it there and lead it back home (Wake me up) Wake me up inside (I can’t wake up) Wake me up inside (Save me) call my name and save me from the dark (Wake me up) bid my blood to run (I can’t wake up) before I come undone (Save me) save me from the nothing I’ve become now that I know what I’m without you can't just leave me breathe into me and make me real bring me to life (Wake me up) Wake me up inside (I can’t wake up) Wake me up inside (Save me) call my name and save me from the dark (Wake me up) bid my blood to run (I can’t wake up) before I come undone (Save me) save me from the nothing I’ve become Bring me to life (I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside) Free me tonight frozen inside without your touch without your love darling only you are the life among the dead all this time I can't believe I couldn't see kept in the dark but you were there in front of me I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems got to open my eyes to everything without a thought without a voice without a soul don't let me die here there must be something more bring me to life (Wake me up) Wake me up inside (I can’t wake up) Wake me up inside (Save me) call my name and save me from the dark (Wake me up) bid my blood to run (I can’t wake up) before I come undone (Save me) save me from the nothing I’ve become (Bring me to life) I’ve been living a lie, there’s nothing inside (Bring me to life)
8/23/2008 #321
Graveside Rose

Watching me, wants me. I can feel you hold me down, saving me, rapping me. Watching me.

8/23/2008 #322
Axel Scott

if i go crazy then will you still call me superman?

if i'm alive well will be there, holding my hand

i'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might

kryptonite

yeah!

8/23/2008 #323
Graveside Rose

You don't remember me but I, remember you. I lie awake and try so hard not to think of you. But who can decide what they dream and dream I do. I believe in you, I'll give up everything just to find you. I have to be with you, to live to breath your taking over me.

8/23/2008 #324
Axel Scott

fine you win

8/23/2008 #325
Graveside Rose

I'm doing this while listning. Its difficult.

Playground school bell rings, again.

Rain clouds come to play, again.

Has no-one told you shes not breathing.

hello, I'm your mind.

Giving you someone to talk to. hello.

8/23/2008 #326
Axel Scott

I'm diggin' with my fingertips I'm gripping at the ground I stand upon I'm searching for fragile bones Evolution I'm never gonna be refined Keep trying but I won't assimilate Should death come far in time Watch the bow break And I'm sorry that I don't believe by the evidence that I see That there's any hope left for me It's evolution Just evolution

8/23/2008 #327
Graveside Rose

I've alot of things to do tonight. I'm so sick of making lists of things I'll never finish. I've lived here for the last 12 years.

8/24/2008 #328
Axel Scott

that a song?

8/24/2008 #329
Graveside Rose

Yeah didn't go far with it. Lols.

But I'm too tired to go to sleep tonight. And I'm to weak to follow dreams tonight. For the first time in a long time.... etc

8/24/2008 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Graveside Rose Bob Da Peach
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member