New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
Bob Da Peach

(( WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! ))

9/19/2008 #271
Jasion Drake

Drake stood admist a large crowd.

He was at a loss as to what to do next.

((Anyone got any ideas? We're a bit heavy in the Single RP at the mo.))

9/20/2008 #272
Graveside Rose

Shanti sat aumgst a group of humans. All walking, none stoping and truth be told this lone cat was getting rather tired of the constent movment. Left leg, right leg, left leg, small jump, left leg again.

One after the other, a constent little pattern.

He noticed the red head from the park had yet to move with her, yes he counted, $5.35. And the boy had exited with his drink. He was good at making himself look older.

Humans... Odd creatures. Shanti would rather they all just buggered off truth be told.

Now he had no witch, he was a lone cat. All alone, his own master.

Truthfully, he had no idea what to do with himself.

9/20/2008 #273
Bob Da Peach

((i think we should be fightings some group... organisation of sorts...not evil...merely doing the wrong thing and not caring...the more I type the more I sound like im talking about orgy13 but im basing it more around Shinra))

9/20/2008 #274
Jasion Drake

((Orgy13? Sounds hot. :P

This is the problem. Stop drawing inspiration from Fanfiction things. It annoys me sooo much.

But I see what you mean. Hmm. Let's have....a genetically enhanced lemur rampaging around the city in search of seven deadly enchanted kitchen knives for the dreaded eternal Lord Kruul, High Overlord of Demonic Kitchenware. Kruul possessed the scientist who created the lemur through a well-placed spork and created the lemur to bypass the security around the knives, which was designed to stop everything except giant lemurs. How does that sound?

......ok, I'm declaring this thread closed until we get bored of the Single RP or someone comes up with an idea. All characters on this thread are henceforth redundant and can be revived at a later time, but cannot refer to past events in any way. Thank you for your time.))

9/21/2008 #275
Bob Da Peach

(( I feel like I should be in a horribly bad mood where I should bite your head off and call you many rude and degrading names. Instad I shall apease my bad temper and our friendship with this;

First: I actually came up with those ideas on my own. but as I mentioned the more I typed the more I sounded like some obsessed fangirl. The Shinra comment was because it was the best simile i could think of at the time and you all have proved yourself knowledgeable about FF7.

Second: What gives you the bloody right o shut down this forum!? obviously people are still joining and are not sure what to do since no one else is posting, you are not a god as you so often like to think you are and therefore if your bored with something everyone else does not have to immediately stop whatever they happened to be doing before and accomodate your wishes.

Three: I admit the lemur thing made me laugh, but for some reason I am in a horrible mood and would just like to get back to my book, so I shall post once on each thread then leave this forum until time allows me to return. Really I do miss you so dont hold this little rant against me, see you all when i get back.

love love

Ellie. ))

9/28/2008 #276
Jasion Drake

And I quote:

"......ok, I'm declaring this thread closed until we get bored of the Single RP or someone comes up with an idea. "

Anyone can post on this thread. If anyone has an idea, we'll keep going with it. But for now, it's just sorta niggling there in my head as something I'm obligated to make work, and it doesn't seem to be writing itself the way it used to, so yeah.

"First: I actually came up with those ideas on my own. but as I mentioned the more I typed the more I sounded like some obsessed fangirl. The Shinra comment was because it was the best simile i could think of at the time and you all have proved yourself knowledgeable about FF7."

Fair enough.

"Second: What gives you the bloody right o shut down this forum!? obviously people are still joining and are not sure what to do since no one else is posting, you are not a god as you so often like to think you are and therefore if your bored with something everyone else does not have to immediately stop whatever they happened to be doing before and accomodate your wishes."

Ouch. Didn't actually say I was bored with it, only commented that it seemed to have collasped, for ALL OF US. I didn't actually see you or anyone coming up with scintillating story lines for it, so I decided to take the initiative and 'declare' it closed. I acknowledge that I have no real authority to do this, and would never presume to enforce such a decree.

"Three: I admit the lemur thing made me laugh, but for some reason I am in a horrible mood and would just like to get back to my book, so I shall post once on each thread then leave this forum until time allows me to return. Really I do miss you so dont hold this little rant against me, see you all when i get back."

Would I ever hold anything against you? Well, there was that thing with Tashfia but I'm over THAT in any case.

Loooove yoooou.

Come back soon.

9/30/2008 #277
Echeos
Oh god...where the hell am I...
11/13/2008 #278
Bob Da Peach

The deepest depths :D

12/22/2008 #279
moongazer7

OOC: How about we all meet somewhaere completely randomly and coincidentally. We have to decide where though. A coffee shop? A park? Then one of us can have some need and so we all need to help out with it. I mean like a quest or fight or something.

Simon closed his file as he was done with that one, and checked the computer clock. The program told him it was two in the afternoon. He decided that it would be a good time to check his e-mail.

OOC: If you decide to take up my advice, I’ll make white leave as soon as you mention the place.

12/28/2008 #280
Echeos

OOC: Sounds like a good Idea, no char. development so I have no say though xD

1/8/2009 #281
Graveside Rose

((Some Characters are already within the story, all you have to do is make your way into it.))

1/8/2009 #282
Bob Da Peach

(( Warning severe language ahead! XD ))

Sitting on the musty hotel mattress Kat sighed despairingly, "Fucking bastard, dissapears to nowhere, leaves me alone in a fucking unfamiliar city and with no fucking money...goddam manwhore can't even say goodbye...friends my fucking ass!"

Kicking the rumpled, dusty, old and rotting rug Kat glared angrilly out the window, "Goddam fucking New York! Who needs this fucking shithole"

Needless to say Kat was thoroughly pissed, If her language was anything to go by.

1/30/2009 #283
Graveside Rose

On a hill sat a lone cat not making a move. Those passing by believed it to be a toy or a statue at the way it was sitting, that is until it blinked.

1/30/2009 #284
Bob Da Peach

Zack blinked slowly '...no...maybe...ok maybe...nah...but...oh for fucks sake I'll just get chocolate'

Slipping behind the counter he grabbed an icecream scoop and a cone, made himself a triple choc fudge dessert and walked out, much to the astounded stairs of other customers as all they could see was floating icecream.

1/30/2009 #285
Graveside Rose

Eli stood behind a tree, his arms holding hos body close as he rested his head on his arms. His hai, now too long for his liking, covered his hands as he took a deep breath.

When he looked up, a cat stared back at him. It blinked.

1/30/2009 #286
Bob Da Peach

Snickering the floating Icecream aprouched the lanky haired youth, "Cat got your tongue?" He quiped.

1/30/2009 #287
Graveside Rose

Eli frowned slightly and moved forward, the cat still stay unmoving. Shaking his head and leaning back he grabbed his forhead and sighed. "This is fucking crazy."

"No, whats fucking crazy is you just commented on the fact a cat didn't move when you did." A voice replied, coming from the cat.

1/30/2009 #288
Bob Da Peach

"Well..." Floating icecream A stated, "talking cat...can't say I havn't seen that before"

1/30/2009 #289
Graveside Rose

"And I can't say many Humans have seen a floating Icecream before." The cat replied calmly.

Eli stood up shakily. "What are you?"

The cat tilted his head before adressing Zack. "Has he lost his sight?"

1/30/2009 #290
Bob Da Peach

"No" Zack replied flippantly "I think he's just stupid"

1/30/2009 #291
Graveside Rose

Eli ground his teeth together and shoved his hands into his pockets. "I meant why you talk." He mumbled.

"Thats of no Imporatnce." The cat replied. "The reason I'm here is about a coming event. I've collected two others, a male and a female both with powers different yet much the same as yours. Your the collective that should save us all."

1/30/2009 #292
Bob Da Peach

Zack decided visable was more fun in this conversation as he wasn't getting much attention as was.

"Collected?" He frowned, "Wadya mean by collected?"

1/30/2009 #293
Graveside Rose

"Found, Hunted, seeked, looked, searched." The cat said. "You will find each other soon enough, the girl with hair of fire and the boy who never has the same face. Grace and Kazza."

Eli scratched the back of his head.

The cat then cracked his neck. "I have people to see, places to go and wars to stop. I'll know when I'm needed and you'll know how to get me."

Then, the cat was gone.

1/30/2009 #294
Bob Da Peach

Zack stared at the place the cat had dissapeared before draping himself over his friends shoulders.

"That was...interesting?"

1/30/2009 #295
Graveside Rose

Eli shrugged him off before starting to walk, not saying anything.

1/30/2009 #296
Bob Da Peach

Zack pouted slightly before jogging to catch up to the other. "Grizzle grot"

1/30/2009 #297
Graveside Rose

"Is that even a word?" Eli asked, stopping for a moment. "Didn't that seem." He paused. "Wasn't that." Another pause. "Do you want to do that?"

1/30/2009 #298
Bob Da Peach

"Do what? Follow the talking cat around like a dog on a leesh?" He paused to chuckle "No way!...sides it is a word!"

1/30/2009 #299
Graveside Rose

"No." Eli sighed. "Do what it said. Help people, save people, stop whatever it wanted. Do you wanna do that?"

1/30/2009 #300
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Graveside Rose Bob Da Peach
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member