Nerd Herd RP
Create a character join in the fun.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Graveside Rose

((fksdo[g_))

8/5/2008 #181
Axel Scott

(i sputter incohearent phrases at you, and point to the dictionary.)

8/5/2008 #182
Graveside Rose

((I care not. I still use my words. fediofhsdikgfi))

8/5/2008 #183
Axel Scott

(try a diferent one. i could pronounce that.)

8/5/2008 #184
Graveside Rose

((nvjdhgklsfjnbsfiof))

8/5/2008 #185
Axel Scott

(there ya go. I can't pronouce that. and i doubt you can either)

8/5/2008 #186
Kitsu-Kami

(hi guys^^;sowwy i've been gone so long i was in a little...accident^^;Anyway mind telling me what's happened since i was gone?)

8/5/2008 #187
Graveside Rose

((What happened?))

((We have a new bad guy. ME! We're not sure what they are yet.))

8/5/2008 #188
Kitsu-Kami

(damn drunk driver...WHOSE DRUNK AT 3 IN THE AFTERNOON?!?!?...ok i'm done^^Anyway so nothing new?)

8/5/2008 #189
Graveside Rose

((What happened?))

((Not really... Just yeah... Grace is learning her new powers and how to control them. Kazza is being a basterd and Alex's characters are trying to help.))

((The bad guys. Their planning on freeing Eris. Which could mean a come bac for Xanthee.))

8/5/2008 #190
Kitsu-Kami

(ah i see and it was the last day of summer school and i was walking home and a drunk driver and yeah...^^;and ok anything i can do right now?)

8/5/2008 #191
Graveside Rose

((You were hit?!))

((Umm.. You could run into kazza or Grace I guess. maybe Shanti.))

((Brb. I have a doctors apointment. be back in like..... an hour maybe two.))

8/5/2008 #192
Kitsu-Kami

(ok i'll just put something random and yeah^^;Hint: I was in an accident^^hehe no worries i'm fine. Still stiff but fine.i rolled onto the roof which weekend the blow which basicly kept me alive long enough for the medics^^I got lucky. but it still hurt when i woke up...)

Duncan siged and sat down under a tree, "What now...What do we do now./"

8/5/2008 #193
Graveside Rose

((Just say what happened dude))

Kazza sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets, again changing his apperence.

---

Grace looked out her door, she could hear her parents fighting again. Growing angry she jumped when her door slammed shut.

8/6/2008 #194
Kitsu-Kami

(ai basuda...^^;YOu mean you didn't get it from that?)

Tori appeared next to him, "So you ok? It's been a while yet i still haven't seen your smiles..."

Duncan shrugged, "Yeah I'm fine...' he just looked at the sky. Tori siged and sat next to him.

8/6/2008 #195
Graveside Rose

((I believe I do. But I want to hear the whole story.))

grace opened her door and rushed down stairs. She had packed a bag full of possesions. She couldn't stand being there another minute. Throwing her door open she ran out.

---

Kazza walked into the liqure store and brought himself some drink.

8/6/2008 #196
Kitsu-Kami

(Ok well basicly. It was after summer school. And I was walking home. I said good bye to the friends I made and went on my own way and when I crossed the stree. The driver didn't stop at the red light like he should've....I woke up here and there and remember a bit about medics...and then i didn't wake up till about three day's later. After that they explained to me what happened...A few day's went by and everything seemed fine just a small concussion...i stayed in there for what...about two weeks i think? I'd lose conciousness from time to time and not wake up for a few day's...Then yeah now I'm home^^But still stiff. My body will like lock up every now and then but that'll go away with time...they're sure it will at least.)

"So then what do we do today..." she asked. Duncan shruged, "Whatever I don't care." she siged, "Your hopeless."

8/6/2008 #197
Graveside Rose

((Fuck dude...))

Grace hitched the back onto her shoulder and walked down the street. She couldn't take her home any longer, maybe they'd let her stay at the treehouse... If those cloaks people didnt find her first. Did she really have a power call thing?

---

Kazza walked out nd sat on the street. Drinking his drink.

8/6/2008 #198
Kitsu-Kami

"Come on Duncan let's do something!" she said standing up and grabbed his arm, "Come ooooooooooon!' she whined. Duncan shook his head, "I'm just...Not in the mood."

(Yeah...)

8/6/2008 #199
Graveside Rose

grace looked down, letting her red hair cover her face. She didn't want anyone to see her face.

---

Kazza drank/

((Wow...))

8/6/2008 #200
Kitsu-Kami

Tori looked over and saw a girl, "Hey you!" she said. The girl had red hair, "Come over here! Please!?"

8/6/2008 #201
Graveside Rose

Grace looked up, seeing who spoke to her. She looked aound nervously. "me?"

8/6/2008 #202
Kitsu-Kami

"Yeah help me get this guys lazy ass up! He's annoying me!" she tugged at his arm again he just ignored her.

8/6/2008 #203
Graveside Rose

Grace wasn't use to be spoekn to. Blushing, she looked away and began to walk off.

8/6/2008 #204
Kitsu-Kami

"Hey! Get over here! This guy needs help! Please!" she sounded almost desperate, "You can't just leave him like this! Look at him he's pathetic! Help a sistah get her brother back on his feet!"

8/6/2008 #205
Graveside Rose

Grace froze before turnign around and walking over. Dropping her bag at her feet the red head bent down to the boys eye level. "get up?"

8/6/2008 #206
Kitsu-Kami

he just looked at her but his eyes were kinda glazed so it looked like he was looking straight through her, "No! put some force into it!" she said trying to pull him up useing every position she can to pull him away from the tree.

8/6/2008 #207
Graveside Rose

"Ahh.. Please get up?" Grace tried.

8/6/2008 #208
Kitsu-Kami

Tori smacked the back of her head, "Please! If your going to help do it right! Observe!" she got into eye level and smiled sweetly. Took a deep breath and yelled, "GET UP YOU LAZY BUM!" and tried to move him, "Damn it!...Ugh..."

8/6/2008 #209
Graveside Rose

"If your going to hit me I may as well not help!" Grave snapped, jumping to her feet. The trees leaves burst off.

8/6/2008 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Graveside Rose Bob Da Peach
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member