The Ongoing Debate!
A place where people can discuss and debate their opinions. Remember to keep it civil, here, people. Any name calling and put-downs will get you forcibly removed from the forum. Here we shall attempt to change peoples' minds with persuasion, not force.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Poll
What, in your opinion, is, of the following, more important? You may pick as many as you think apply, up to four.
1 Purity
2 Religion
3 History
4 Life
5 Freedom
6 Movies
7 Honor
8 Love
9 Reading
10 Obedience
11 Games
Blind Poll ? » Please vote for up to 4 choices.
Dragon-Animagus

Hey! Yeah, I know, this is probably a typical ploy to get people to check out a forum. However, here, you can not only discuss the choices of this blind poll, but other topics that you think are important as well.

Keep your posts civil, please. I don't want anyone to start fights here. I will not play nursemaid and pull you apart for time out. I will kick your butts out of here if you don't obey the rules.

Other than that, have a nice time debating whatever you think is worth debating here! Who knows, I might even join in myself, when I'm on.

Animagus

4/12/2008 #1
KLSmith

Is it to late to join?

3/3/2009 #2
Dragon-Animagus

No, it's not too late to join! It's never too late to join!

3/3/2009 #3
KLSmith

Yay! So where do we start.

3/4/2009 . Edited 3/4/2009 #4
Dragon-Animagus

Wherever you want! I don't particularly have a subject yet, so whatever you want to discuss is fine with me.

3/6/2009 #5
KLSmith

I guess I should start by introducing myself. I'm Death Over Takes Me, but you can call me Kiki.

3/10/2009 #6
Dragon-Animagus

Nice to meet you, Kiki. I'm Dragon_Animagus, but you can call me Animagus, or Magus-chan. I'm not too picky.

3/11/2009 #7
KLSmith

'Kay it's nice to meet you too Animagus.

3/13/2009 #8
vampireauthor

Hello

2/15 #9
Forum Moderators: Dragon-Animagus
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member