SCIFi RPG
A Sci-fi RP for any body who wants in! Welcome to any and all, welcome to a forum where the only rule is "have fun"!.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
TwinDeath

So, what were people thinking for an eventual campaign or quest?

Military, fighting untold armies?

Sweeping an evil pirate king from his throne?

Retrieving the sacred clown nose of Gefdik from the clutches of the vile empress of the nine worlds of Tichel? (OK, never going to happen)

Opinions and ideas, please!!

5/3/2008 #1
Demon's Touch

Perhaps a play should be selected and changed according to opinions

5/4/2008 #2
Lavie

well... I am a very manical person i could whip up something along the lines of a behind the scenes enemy that is manipulating powerful groups agianst each other, or just some evil power that decided that they want to take over the universe... say an eviloverlord with the eviloverlord list mounted on his wall... ((for those that do not know of the evil overlord list www.evilorverlord.com is one of the websites, though there are several... sadly i can no longer find my favorite one.))

5/5/2008 #3
awilla the hun

I am never one to go with the conventions of RP, so here's a somewhat satirical and ridiculous one.

You remember that evil "Fiction Press" setting which I invented? Well, we could go and liberate that from the evil flames of doom. This would be helped by the occasional self depreceating cameo from everyone concerned.

Just for the record, the "evil overlord" thingy sounds like a lark.

5/5/2008 #4
Tyrpsi

I'm a big fan of wars against a massive enemy. That kind of stuff. Generaly I like to shoot people/things.

5/5/2008 . Edited 5/5/2008 #5
Demon's Touch

You are soooo violent aren't you?

5/6/2008 #6
Tyrpsi

yes, thank you

5/7/2008 #7
Demon's Touch

Maybe we can compare skills in a match...... *cough* I mean, a fight with no weapons....? Gah- I have no awesome weapons of total distruction!!!! I have no money...... ^_^U

5/7/2008 #8
Tyrpsi

i would own you.

5/8/2008 #9
Demon's Touch

We'll see... all that armour must weigh you down, any bets that I'm faster than you? I bet that my sword can split that helmet of yours! ;p

5/8/2008 . Edited 5/8/2008 #10
TwinDeath

OK, alright, that's enough. take it to the "Off Topic" area, Or Else!

5/8/2008 #11
Demon's Touch

Okay.... :( sorry, God- of- SCiFi RPG *whimper*

5/8/2008 . Edited 5/8/2008 #12
Andrew Keith

I had liked my original suggestion (which brought you to creating this forum) about space marines and aliens. Though my three characters aren't exactly marines anymore...

5/15/2008 #13
Tyrpsi

Question:

Could i make another group of people...........just throwing it out there

5/15/2008 #14
Demon's Touch

I personally think it's a good idea- but I can't tell you that you can...... you'll have to ask Big Guns..... er... TwinDeath....... a.k.a. "Mr. Godly- Man, Sir"....... (don't ask.... I have no Idea..... he likes to be God for a while.... since he can't be in the real world........)

5/16/2008 #15
TwinDeath

Sure, Tyrpsi, go ahead. keep in mind, however, that three characters is more work, so you might have to post longer posts and more often. Go for it!

5/17/2008 #16
TwinDeath

OH, and DT, the proper address for me is:

"His most Holy eminence, master of the blackness, lord of the 61 realms, emperor of the bones, Defender of the truth, uncompromising defiler of all that is good, champion of the downtrodden, Harvester of souls, Master of the game and of the lore that is all history, the powerful and rather insane TwinDeath."

5/17/2008 #17
Andrew Keith

I'll stick with TwinDeath as I have been from Fantasy-RPG...

5/17/2008 #18
Demon's Touch

uuuuhhhhhhh- that's a bit long winded, His most Holy eminence, master of the blackness, lord of the 61 realms, emperor of the bones, Defender of the truth, uncompromising defiler of all that is good, champion of the downtrodden, Harvester of souls, Master of the game and of the lore that is all history, the powerful and rather insane TwinDeath..... can I call you something shorter??? Please don't smite me, His most Holy eminence, master of the blackness, lord of the 61 realms, emperor of the bones, Defender of the truth, uncompromising defiler of all that is good, champion of the downtrodden, Harvester of souls, Master of the game and of the lore that is all history, the powerful and rather insane TwinDeath!!!

5/17/2008 #19
TwinDeath

TwinDeath or TD will work just fine. I just wanted to be sure that everyone knew who I really am.

5/17/2008 #20
Demon's Touch

People would be disappointed if they knew who you really are compared to the discription of your rank in this forum.

5/17/2008 #21
Andrew Keith

Oh well.

5/17/2008 #22
Demon's Touch

Not- so much 'oh well'..... TD is a really good guy when you get to know him- but all I'm sayin' is that he's not really "godly"- I mean- the man has his moments- but he's no Zeus.

5/17/2008 #23
awilla the hun

Would Comrade General Twin Death do? Pronounced in a thick Russian accent?

5/21/2008 #24
Tyrpsi

That would fit.

5/21/2008 #25
Demon's Touch

Yeah- that could work.....

5/21/2008 #26
TwinDeath

"Hello. I am Comrade General TwinDeath of the Twelfth Empire. Now, WHO TOUCH MY GUN?"

that about what you're thinking, awilla?

"Здравствуйте. Мне товарищ Генеральный TwinDeath из Двенадцатый империи. В настоящее время ВОЗ коснуться моей пушки?"

5/21/2008 #27
Demon's Touch

Now, TwinDeath, I know you're probably writing that stroganof recipe you always talk about.... HA! I HAVE FOILED YOU!

5/21/2008 #28
Tyrpsi

i'm hungry now....

5/22/2008 #29
Demon's Touch

Sorry, Tyrpsi. I had no intention of making you hungry by talking about juicy beef sautéed with mushrooms and served with a cream sauce that has been well seasoned with garlic, a touch of dill, and a pinch of nutmeg......

5/22/2008 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: TwinDeath Andrew Keith, Serenity Nightshade
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member