Haunting Haiku Discussion
Haunting haiku discussion and requests.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Abulia Korbelitz

Hello. If you are reading this you might have an interest in haunting, spooky, gloomy, and dreary haiku. In this forum we can discuss what makes a haiku "haunting", talk about our favorites, and request some good ones for the archive over at the community.

4/14/2008 #1
half-sketched.staccatos

konnichi wa

Hm, well, I don't think I've ever read or written a haunting, spooky, gloomy, etc. haiku... the closest I've come to writing one is:

you scream I'm sorry! even though you have no clue what you have done wrong

It's called "anything to stop the beatings." But I've never really read one. Can you direct me to a few?

4/15/2008 . Edited 4/16/2008 #2
Abulia Korbelitz

Yes, I made a haiku community which has some in the archives for your reading pleasure.

4/16/2008 #3
Brat Harvis

How could I become a part of the community? i mean just wondering because i have a haiku that i am looking for reviews on that would seem to fit nicely in your community. Although i could be wrong because it is more of a thriller but seeing as there was no genre that came close to explaining it i just selected haiku. But I would be happy to know if it's a start or if it's not worth it... btw it's titled The Restless Night

-Brat

10/12/2010 . Edited 10/12/2010 #4
Forum Moderators: Abulia Korbelitz
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member