Civil War RPG
Come play as historical or original Civil War characters as Union and Confederate forces clash in late 1864 to decide the fate of Grant’s Overland campaign and Richmond. To arms men, to arms!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Lee's ghost re-born

"It is no problem, I didn't get your name."

8/6/2009 #31
Tatianolishka

"Katherine." she smiled. "And yourself?"

8/6/2009 #32
Lee's ghost re-born

"Patrick."

8/6/2009 #33
Tatianolishka

"Well then, it's lovely to meet you, Patrick."

8/6/2009 #34
Lee's ghost re-born

"And you as well, miss."

8/7/2009 #35
Tatianolishka

"What brings you to town?" she asked curiously.

8/7/2009 #36
Lee's ghost re-born

"we were told hang round here and gaurd this place."

(And where's drass this moring? Looks like Lilly will have to fight for her man :)

8/7/2009 #37
Tatianolishka

(Poor Lily)

Kath nodded.

"James said that might happen." she said to herself.

8/7/2009 #38
Lee's ghost re-born

PPatrick smiled. "we'll try to keep out your way miss."

8/7/2009 #39
Draseria
"That boy that just left," Caroline glared pointedly at her brother's shadowy figure blending in with the other people, caught herself, and pulled her face back into a pleasant smile, "was my brother, Charlie. As you can probably see, he's not the most sociable of people."
8/7/2009 #40
Lee's ghost re-born

"Not everyone is," offered Aguie. "Do wanna go sit by the pond?"

8/9/2009 #41
Tatianolishka

(*gasp* Auggie!)

"Oh dear, I didn't mean..." Katherine stumbled. "Forgive me. I was only thinking about something my brother said."

8/9/2009 #42
Lee's ghost re-born

(:P

"Its fine," smiled Pat.

8/9/2009 #43
Tatianolishka

Her cheeks flushed red and she decided now would be a good time to exit.

"Thank you, sir, for retrieving my basket."

8/9/2009 #44
Draseria
Caroline blushed a little as she quickly scanned the area for her brother. He was gone by now, so she said,"Sure." She would find her brother sometime later.
8/9/2009 #45
Lee's ghost re-born

He grabbed her hand and tugged her toward the pond.

(You post plz..

8/9/2009 #46
Draseria
((Sorry, I was at the movies and shtuff))
8/9/2009 . Edited 8/9/2009 #47
Draseria
Caroline was surprised when Auggie grabbed her hand. What an audacious boy! She smiled a little to herself. He was something her own brother was not: he was bold. She followed Auggie eagerly to the pond clasping his hand.
8/9/2009 #48
Lee's ghost re-born

(To da pond)

8/9/2009 #49
Tatianolishka

"Goodbye, Miss Francis!"

Ava turned and waved at the boys playing in the dust, chuckling to herself about the trouble they would be in later.

8/11/2009 #50
Irish toaster

Clay rode into town, sliding off the saddle and tying his horse to the tie rack. The man let his gaze take in the town. In particular if anything seemed out of place. He was a wanted man by many. Only his instincts could keep him alive he knew.

Satisfied for now that no one was paying particular attention to him he took a seat on a bench and took out a cigar, lighting it. He had been riding hard and he welcomed a rare break from his travels.

8/24/2010 #51
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Lee's ghost re-born Scottish Princess, DaCivilWarBear, Tatianolishka
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member