Civil War RPG
Come play as historical or original Civil War characters as Union and Confederate forces clash in late 1864 to decide the fate of Grant’s Overland campaign and Richmond. To arms men, to arms!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

is a typical town found in Virginia, with a mix of large and medium size houses and different classes of people. There are a couple of stores as well.

4/22/2008 #1
Scottish Princess

He rode down the street atop his fine Indian pony, ignoring the looks he was getting from the townsfolk. He didn't really care if people were staring, he'd long-since gotten over being offended or annoyed, now he just took it in stride. He did look an odd sight, though, dressed in a buckskin jacket and grey pants, with a long barreled gun over one shoulder and a tomahawk strapped to the opposite leg. His long, straight black hair fell mid-way down his back and his piercing blue eyes stood out against his bronzed skin. But for all his not caring about what the townsfolk thought, he desperately hoped that he didn't run into any Union soldiers.

((there, all done with his entrance into the town.....mwahahahahaa!))

4/24/2008 #2
Lee's ghost re-born
mwahahahahaa, inded!)
4/24/2008 #3
Scottish Princess

He rode out of town, off towards the Confederate encampment.....

4/24/2008 #4
Tatianolishka

Katherine wandered through the town, accompanied only by a strange-looking dog who tried to bite at her basket. She sighed and patted the dog's head, bending down to show him the contents. It wasn't much, just today's harvest of carrots. However, she seemed satisfied and even laughed when her dog took a carrot from the basket.

"Silly thing." she teased.

4/27/2008 #5
Scottish Princess

Robert walked through town, leading his horse by the reins. Dressed in his blue uniform, he was hard to miss against the dreary greys and browns of the scenery around him. He sighed, life stunk, that was for sure. He didn't even want to be in the military at ALL let alone for the Union. Caught in his own thoughts he accidentally ran into a girl who had walked across in front of him.

6/14/2008 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

Patrick Brighelm urged his Company through the streets. When he saw the caveryman talking to the pretty girl he shouted, "Get back to your damn squadron. There are Rebs all round ya, boy." He snached off his kepi and smiled at the girl.

6/14/2008 #7
Scottish Princess

((he hadn't been talking to her, he accidentally ran into her))

Rob frowned. "I'm sorry, sir, but my captain told me to meet up with a Captain Brighelm. You wouldn't happen to know where I might find him, would you?"

6/14/2008 . Edited 6/14/2008 #8
Lee's ghost re-born

"Sergent, halt the Company," said Brighelm. "I be him."

"With plesure sir," said Sergent Robert Marson. "Stop ye buggers.

6/14/2008 #9
Scottish Princess

Rob raised an eyebrow and stood straighter. "I'm supposed to join your brigade, er, company, Captain, sir."

6/14/2008 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

Brighelm raised an eyebrow. A cavalryman in an infantry company? The army was dumb but not that dumb. "Do you 'ave written orders?"

6/14/2008 #11
Scottish Princess

Damnit, it wasn't working! Rob swallowed, "No, I'm afraid I don't, sir."

6/14/2008 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

(He's Union ya know. So why is he cruseing?)

"Then, judgeing by that accent I could treat you as a spy, me boy."

6/14/2008 #13
Scottish Princess

"My accent is Southern, Captain, I admit to that," Rob answered, still standing at attention, unwavering, "I was living with my uncle in New York when the war started, sir. And, frankly, sir, I hate my brigade. I had to think of some excuse to try and join someone else's. I'm terribly sorry for lying, sir." He actually was sorry, mostly. Sorry he got caught at his game.

6/14/2008 . Edited 6/14/2008 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

"It's fine me boy, but I'm worried, that you knew me by namesake," he said. "Try Captain Mclaw down the road, he needs men bad!"

6/14/2008 #15
Scottish Princess

What? No being yelled at? No punishment or anything? Rob stared for just a second and then saluted the captain. "Thank you, sir and again I'm terribly sorry."

6/14/2008 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

"Do I look like a damn Provost?" he smiled. "Now, how did ye know my name?"

6/14/2008 #17
Scottish Princess

Rob blinked. "I make a point to know everyone in command, sir. It's easiest for me to find people when they need to be found or when someone tells me to bring them something." Yeah, so he was mostly used as an errand boy. He didn't care so long as it kept him away from the majority of the fighting.

6/14/2008 #18
Lee's ghost re-born

He smiled "Smart. You'd better go see Mclaw."

6/14/2008 #19
Scottish Princess

Rob held back a smile and nodded. "Thank you, sir."

6/14/2008 #20
Lee's ghost re-born

"Aye. He turned to the girl.

"Good luck," said Marson in Irish.

"Now that wouldn't happen to be your dog, lass?" he said with a warm smile.

6/14/2008 #21
Scottish Princess

Rob nodded to them and started off to find Captain Mclaw.

6/14/2008 . Edited 6/14/2008 #22
Lee's ghost re-born

(I might make him., but I hate the cav...well cav reenactors anyways. But youse could!)

6/14/2008 #23
Scottish Princess

((*shrugs* maybe tomorrow. I'm off to bed. Night!))

6/14/2008 #24
Lee's ghost re-born

(Me too :D)

6/14/2008 #25
Tatianolishka

Katherine and her dog had moved off in the midst of the two soldiers, avoiding being trampled by horses. She patted the dog's head and pretended not to listen, but heard the conversation as plainly as if they'd been speaking to her. She smiled at the man in the blue uniform.

"It is." she replied. "Strange thing, but a good dog nonetheless."

She pretended to pay attention to Vitus the dog, but kept her ear trained for the man's response.

6/20/2008 #26
Lee's ghost re-born

"Its a nice one." he comented. "What kind is it?"

6/21/2008 #27
Tatianolishka

Katherine shrugged.

"Not quite sure." she said. "Pa brought it home one day. Said it was lying in the field an almost hit it with the scythe."

She scratched the dog's head and chuckled as it practically engulfed her hand with it's tongue.

"Big one though; maybe some kind of wolfound."

6/21/2008 #28
Lee's ghost re-born

"Have a name?" he asked. "I had a foxhond when I was a wee boy in Ireland, Wolfe was his name, nice dog, but lazy hunter."

(Oh, going to camp for a week.)

6/21/2008 . Edited 6/21/2008 #29
Tatianolishka

(cool)

Katherine smiled.

"Vitus." she said. "Not sure where the name came from. Foxhound, huh? Sounds like a nice dog."

She held her head up and gave a small curtsey as her mother had taught her.

"Katherine." she introduced herself. "And you are...?"

6/21/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lee's ghost re-born Scottish Princess, DaCivilWarBear, Tatianolishka
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member