Worst ways to DIE
What are the worst way of dying you can think of portrayed in the Media today? Share your thoughts plz.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Dajun

Where do I start? Some of the most horrible deaths I've ever seen are in the Saw films, particularly that woman who had her rip cages ripped out. If you can seriously say that you would want to die that way, then I can only say that you are wierd... Anyway, another seriously painful looking death was in Hot Fuzz where that journalist gets splattered by the church spire, gave me nightmares for a while.

5/7/2008 #1
horrorjunkie666

Worst death .... Mary Kelly's murder, both in the film From Hell and in the actual Ripper case. The death by Napalm in We Were Soldiers. I still can't watch the bit where the skin comes off the guys legs. Hot Fuzz was funny, although getting killed like that would be fairly damn bad.

5/8/2008 #2
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I can't remember exactly WHAT movie this as but it had cannibals in it. This one guy had his arms and legs cut open and they ripped the meat out of him while he was still alive. Ver gruesome. I wouldn't sleep that whole night. I became almost paranoid.

5/26/2008 #3
The Death Muse

In "Shaun of the Dead," David (Dylan Moran) gets pulled into a crowd of zombies where he is subsequently ripped open in the lower extremities area. That would suck.

There are some awesomely horrific deaths in "Haunted" by Chuck Palahniuk. I will not ruin the book because I genuinely believe it is worth reading, but there are some truly awful ways to die in there.

The Reavers from Joss Whedon's "Firefly" (t.v. show) and "Serenity" (movie based on "Firefly") are an imaginative bunch as well. Zoe, in "Serenity," explains to Simon: "If they take the ship, they'll r*** us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing. And if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order."

And I don't remember details of the movie so much, but "the Cube" had some interesting deaths as well. Anyone remember any?

8/5/2008 #4
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I think I saw that movie, is that the one where those people are stuck in the giant, well, cube. And the one guys skin melts off in the beginning. That movie was great.

8/20/2008 #5
horrorjunkie666

Just watched Cube. The cheese-wire trap was rather gruesome ..... although the acid trap was fairly bad also.

8/20/2008 #6
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Cheese wire trap, man is that one cool... and gruesome.

8/21/2008 #7
horrorjunkie666

It was one hell of a way to open a film, that's for sure.

8/21/2008 #8
sunlit insomnia

great topic! haha. I looovee when people get chopped in half, like their entire bodies. In 13 Ghosts I loove when that one guy gets cut straight in half by those doors. Other than that I thought the movie was lame.

I don't know if it's even been in a movie (tell me if there is) but I think it would be cool for like some mad scientest to make a house or a room that is like a giant microwave and stick people inside and watch them explode, or whatever would happen. It would be good for a Saw movie, for like someone to put a bunch of people in a microwavable room and see who would blow up faster or who can escape or whatever.

Yeah...just thought I'd throw that out there. It's an idea that would be really cool, and sick, for a movie. hehe

8/22/2008 #9
Dajun

Well I don't know about a whole room but in Star Ship Troopers 2, there's a bit where the woman cuts off a guy's head with a meat cleaver and chucks it into a microwave so the bug inside the head would die. You don't actually get to see much other than the bug breaking free and exploding in the microwave tho.

I've just seen Shaun of the Dead, tho, and that part where the guy gets torn apart is just harsh.

8/23/2008 #10
horrorjunkie666

Just remembered ....in the Jackel, Jack Black's character gets shot with a weird gun thing, and just falls apart in sections ... it was pretty gruesome.

8/24/2008 #11
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Texas Chainsaw massacre. That's all I need to say....

8/29/2008 #12
horrorjunkie666

Dawn of the dead ... the guy who got his throat ripped out by the kid. Or Silent Hill, the weird head honcho lady had a rather bad death involving barbed wire.

8/30/2008 #13
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Saw III: The angel trap.

8/30/2008 #14
horrorjunkie666

Planet Terror. Getting ripped apart by zombieish things ....

8/30/2008 #15
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Saw I: That jaw trapping thingy.

oh yeah, and Horrorjunkie. I have a horror forum, and I was wondering if you'd be interested. involves a group of college students, going on spring bbreak. Their bus breaks down in a ghost town, and there is a cannnibalistic killer involved. Heheh. So gonna be fun.

8/30/2008 #16
horrorjunkie666

Oh? Alright, where abouts is it?

Would you believe I've never seen the Saw movies? Hmmm .... Oh! Battle Royale! The girl who ate the cyanide.

8/30/2008 #17
Ten ways to spoil dinner

reallly. I've only seen the first and third. So I'm trying to get the second and fourth nor. Must... get..... saws

Also, the forum has about seven or eight posts, its in te horror section. (to=hough that would be kinda obvious) and so far there are two characters, the kiler, and my character: the bus driver.

8/30/2008 #18
horrorjunkie666

I found it.

I dunno, Saw always seemed a bit like overkill to me, no pun intended. Violence, okay I can deal with it. Sadism for the sake of it just irks me .... I've a strange moral code ....

8/30/2008 #19
Ten ways to spoil dinner

he isn't being sadistic. Actually, he intends to let the people live, if they learn their lesson. But his assistant believes they should die, she's being sadistic. Also, you just have to he movies, they are great. Kinda like a mystery horror, for the first one at leas. The third one though, that has AWESOME traps and puzzles.

8/30/2008 #20
horrorjunkie666

He is, kinda. He lets them live, that's his intention, but to get out involves something very painful, so yeah. But everyone is telling me to see them ... so I might.

8/30/2008 #21
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Try. You might like them... you never know.

8/30/2008 #22
horrorjunkie666

Tis true, tis true.

8/30/2008 #23
Ten ways to spoil dinner

And the room where the one person is frozen, that was awesome.

The third movies morale is this: Forgive... or else you will die! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

8/30/2008 #24
horrorjunkie666

Watch a movie called event horizon. There's a guy who gets caught in an airlock! And a guy who gets strung up with wire in a medbay! And a woman who falls several hundred feet to her death!

8/30/2008 #25
Ten ways to spoil dinner

wow.

In Jason X Jason dunks the one girls head in the Cryogenic freezing water, then smashes her head on the counter.

8/30/2008 #26
horrorjunkie666

Last gun fight in The Wild Bunch! As western shootouts go, it was awesome in the most gruesome of ways! Rashers death in Strumpet City was just plain horible.

8/30/2008 #27
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Anything in Resident evil. Haven't seen the movies. But layed the games. Actually, my one friend has the movies, maybe I'll go borrow them sometime.

8/30/2008 #28
horrorjunkie666

One guy in the first Resident Evil film gets cut apart with lasers ... and in the Third a few people are pecked to death by crows.

8/31/2008 #29
Ten ways to spoil dinner

cool. geting cut by laseres, that's GOTTA hurt.

9/1/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dajun
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member