Island Survival RP!
Your plane goes down as it is hit by lightning and you survive and float to an island, but there's a twist. Can you survive the island and the hidden secrets it holds?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
J.A. Fletcher

Who is Mindwarp? And maybe the evil leader could be on the other end of the island. Maybe the island is bigger than we thought. Or he could come back and forth from the spy headquarters to the island.

6/7/2008 #61
crazyconnorthepossumdestroyer

To Kross, Oscars becoming too cheap. He just goes wandering off, but right as you pin me down he immediately comes to help. How does Oscar know to pin me down? How does he get there so fast?

6/7/2008 #62
KrossVD

He just knows we're fighting and he just attacked you and I had to pull him off. That's how all dogs are, especially german shepherds.

6/7/2008 #63
J.A. Fletcher

Kross is right, that's what dogs do, but in the beginning Oscar was active and alwayws doing something. Now he just wanders off and is never around.

6/7/2008 #64
KrossVD

Hey, check out random battles, last one in fictionGeneral

6/7/2008 #65

Sorry Kross. It had to be done.

6/7/2008 #66
KrossVD

please stop playing cheaply crazy, you can't just void everything, you have to play realistically and you can't control me or oscar, oscar would be staying as close to me as he could and he would have heard you drop and immediately attacked you.

6/7/2008 #67

oh ya. you wanna talk cheap? A teenage boy tying another boy and a full grown man high in a tree. A highly trained Soviet Union soldier, trained for years to be a killing machine and a secret agent, listening to some kids idol threats. A kid knocking another kid out without letting that kid's controller to respond. DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT BEING CHEAP!

6/7/2008 #68

YAY! WE MADE IT TO #3!!

6/8/2008 #69

never mind. =(

6/8/2008 #70
J.A. Fletcher

I think we're turning into our characters. You can knock another person out as long as you are strong enough to do it, if it's in your profile, right? But, yeah, the Soviet guy thing, he wouldn't give away his info like that. He would commit suicide or never talk. But how about we can only control our own characters and our own property. For instance, Kross can have Oscar do whatever he wants as long as it's reasonable. Don't anyone play cheap anymore.

6/8/2008 #71

I don't see what Kenny has done wrong. Why is he so hated?

6/8/2008 #72
J.A. Fletcher

Because he acts like a little, well, I'm not gonna say it. Just fix him.

6/8/2008 #73

little what? fix what?

6/8/2008 #74
KrossVD

He's hated because he does the exact opposite of what everyone wants him to do, he's just doing things to piss people off, like the whole Oscar thing, why is he trying to kill him other than being spiteful; it seems to me that your character is just begging to be hated.

6/8/2008 #75
KrossVD

HURRAY! We made it to number three and it seems that the number two has sorta stooped so we should be number two in no time!

6/8/2008 #76

WTF! I haven't tried to piss anyone off! All I'm trying to do is give a different variety of characters! All you want is an island of yes men, that do exactly what you say despite reason! Killing people that want to kill us?!?! WHAT A CRAZY IDEA! A trained agent who has fought in countless battles afraid of a leech? Perfectly acceptable! My character is there to give logic and a diverse cast! But if you want me just to say ok in every post despite reasoning and a constant character. I just make a logical post, you say it's crazy and leave me in a situation that makes me want to kill you! And I've completely given up on the Oscar thing. If Kevin wants an unstoppable, magical canine then be my guest. The whole Oscar thing was to get rid of him because he's SO FUCKING CHEAP! He hears you from miles away, is able to run from where he is and tackle me before I can pack a punch. I wouldn't hate Oscar so much if it was an actual character you talked about, but in almost every situation it's just like a super power. You get angry, Oscar comes to the rescue and then goes back to the jungle to appear when your in need again. I've tried to make friendships and depth with other characters but Ivan's never around or alone and Brian's just a toady of your's listening to whatever you say and never talks! I'm not trying to be hated, you just overact to anything and think if you tie me to a tree then I'll listen to you and have no personality!

6/8/2008 #77
KrossVD

Oscar is always right next to me, and you don't know anything about thee men, we don't even know if they want to kill us and that is why we don't kill them

6/8/2008 #78

So it's personally reasonable to kill them. You just have to make a huge deal out of it and knocked me out so I have to be an asshole too you. You were never elected leader.

6/8/2008 #79
KrossVD

THAT'S BECAUSE IF DUMB PEOPLE ELECT LEADER'S THEY WILL BE DUMB LEADERS!

6/8/2008 #80

So we're communists?

6/8/2008 #81
KrossVD

No, we are anarchists.

6/8/2008 #82
J.A. Fletcher

Yeah, we know. And we're just doing what our characters would do and how they would react to someone like your characters. And Brian doesn't listen to everything Kevin says. Don't you read the posts? How he wants to do things his way and always wants to lead the group? If you can't understand what Brian does, that's not my fault. I admit, I do realize that Oscar acts like a super dog, and that's not realistic. But in real life no one wants to hear someone whining like Kenny, why should it be different here?

6/9/2008 #83
J.A. Fletcher

I'm not an anarchist. I just crash landed here.

6/9/2008 #84

K. It's just pissing me off that you guys are already shooting first and asking questions later. I just say hi and you say I'm crazy! The whole divide is making the forum a lot less fun.

6/9/2008 #85
J.A. Fletcher

We're shooting first because we're alone on an island and you're always whining and complaining and going crazy. No, you don't just say hi and we attack you. You say hi and come toward us threatengly, so we retaliate. It makes the forum more realistic.

6/9/2008 #86

K. Sry about Kenny's whining, I wanted Kenny to be a character that wants to be leader. Me and Kross have thought of another plot twist to resolve the tention.

6/9/2008 #87
KrossVD

Please, everyone make a story of how you were captured and then we'll try to escape together.

6/9/2008 #88
KrossVD

GOD DAMN IT WHERE IS EVERYBODY!

6/17/2008 #89
AspenIvan

I'm here. I'm just waiting for the others.

6/18/2008 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: KrossVD crazyconnorthepossumdestroyer
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member